Top 1 and Top 2 Prizes for Storming Highland Pass

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 1 and Top 2 Prizes for Storming Highland Pass

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Top 1 and Top 2 Prizes for Storming Highland Pass

You must be joking, Gree. You expect your best customers to spend thousands of dollars for:

1) attack with 5 additional allies
    2) 5 additional honor from raids

This is an insult. YOU SUCK.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Notice that 10% more raid from buildings is top 400 and top 100.
    That has to be a mistake

Post Count
    Hence the reason i did not spend thousands ! and still in Top 10 for ony $160.00 and better off financially, Gree need the money to make more half baked attempts at LTQ and Boss events to get eben more out of you...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I must said "well done gree, but to late". U shall do this long time ago, so stat A/D diffrence is not that huge n FUN,RK,SB still touchable.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They could offer a bag of half eaten salted nuts and the top teams are going to spend for it because their egos won't allow them to not be in the top positions.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Banned
    Post Count
    Pull your heads in this is absolutely ridiculous! Manipulating the game like this will kill it quicker than a Nuns first t-bag bringing her to enlightenment.

You don't compete in the Olympic game and play for a chocolate medal 4 x in a row? Wake up! A report will be filed with Apple and the ACCC following a lack of action GREE. Enough is enough.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Pull your heads in this is absolutely ridiculous! Manipulating the game like this will kill it quicker than a Nuns first t-bag bringing her to enlightenment.

You don't compete in the Olympic game and play for a chocolate medal 4 x in a row? Wake up! A report will be filed with Apple and the ACCC following a lack of action GREE. Enough is enough.
    Well said Sir!! Tell me how to file that report!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Most guilds take a simple approach...if it ain't worth it, don't win it. We for instance consider ourselves a top 25/50 guild...if 25 is worth it we'll get it, if not we won't even try. FUN however are incapable of this, so why complain? Unfortunately your words are just that, words. Ultimately GREE along with everyone else knows who will finish 1st and 2nd every war, so where is the incentive for them.

I can't reiterate enough...don't like it....don't go for it. It's like me going out and buying a car, and all the while I'm signing the papers complaining about how slow it is, how rubbish it is, how I hate the colour, how I wish it had more BHp. End of the day, I saw it before I brought it, so who is really to blame? If rewards were secret, fair enough to complain after the event, but this isn't the case.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

There's nothing that says you have to win or even participate in this war. If you don't like the rewards, I'm sure RK or somebody else would be more than happy to claim that top spot. It may even lower gem spending around the board.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Most guilds take a simple approach...if it ain't worth it, don't win it. We for instance consider ourselves a top 25/50 guild...if 25 is worth it we'll get it, if not we won't even try. FUN however are incapable of this, so why complain? Unfortunately your words are just that, words. Ultimately GREE along with everyone else knows who will finish 1st and 2nd every war, so where is the incentive for them.

I can't reiterate enough...don't like it....don't go for it. It's like me going out and buying a car, and all the while I'm signing the papers complaining about how slow it is, how rubbish it is, how I hate the colour, how I wish it had more BHp. End of the day, I saw it before I brought it, so who is really to blame? If rewards were secret, fair enough to complain after the event, but this isn't the case.
    I wish there was a like button in the forums. I definitely like this post!

Post Count

I am completely in agreement I3lade2. Well said!! Also don't forget that they will probably get the 50 wins and streak awards too!!
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Can't agree more. Well said. There's only pride to play for and how much would you weigh in on that is up to the individual.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Yes, Crappy Prizes this time. So save you cash and go for a top 5 instead of first? And Why are you TeaBagging Nuns?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

I respect you and your guild, but I can't agree with your post.
    Having a long sport career behind me, for all titles won, I was never given any privileges for next championship like starting 1 or 2 meters (or like in KA 30 meters) ahead from my competitors in a 100m run.
    I have won prizes in money, medal of different materials and pride for the achievements (or simply nothing). That's all... It's not a question of fair or unfair, but to give a sense again to the word competition.

What is actually killing the game is of course all this privileges given war after war to elites guilds and top 3 especially.

That said everyone is free to say that sucks, it's not worth my time and/or money, I don't compete...

I don't want to hurt you ! You are stronger than me without any doubt. Just my opinion.

Post Count

Couldn't agree more! +1