Ads while loading

Hey guys. Since the update, I have been experiencing ads everytime I load the game. They are not video ads, which I would not mind. I would be happy to get one a week. These, I get constantly, and there is no way to avoid them. Overall, I think the last update has hurt me more than it helped me, I got nothing out of it, epics are no longer able to be fused, and there are unavoidable ads, and it has started to lag whenever I open it. Suggestions: Get rid of the ads everytime I open the game and make them video ads, and re add the ability to fuse epics, which will make your player base much more happy. Thank you, and anyone who replies please try to be civil because that will make them understand these suggestions and not anger them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Hey guys. Since the update, I have been experiencing ads everytime I load the game. They are not video ads, which I would not mind. I would be happy to get one a week. These, I get constantly, and there is no way to avoid them. Overall, I think the last update has hurt me more than it helped me, I got nothing out of it, epics are no longer able to be fused, and there are unavoidable ads, and it has started to lag whenever I open it. Suggestions: Get rid of the ads everytime I open the game and make them video ads, and re add the ability to fuse epics, which will make your player base much more happy. Thank you, and anyone who replies please try to be civil because that will make them understand these suggestions and not anger them. Thanks.
    can you show a screenshot? I never came across any ads in this game...

Here it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That was while I was doing offers, everytime I load the game I get one.

never saw that before and i just did some free videos.

More proof that free offers are still on. There are whiners complaining it is gone, i bet they got banned because they are using vpn crap to cheat.

Not completely sure but I think that ad is from jewel saga, did you install that for the offer? If not jewel saga, that ad is definitely from one of the offer apps. Uninstall them once you get your gems!

while for me ads dun appear, but whenever theres an update, i wont be able to get into arena/ access redeem page for at least 1 day or so. playing on iOS.
    Last edited by xXdarkenXx; 09-12-2013 at 09:15 PM.
    LVL : 1XX
    ADD me : XBD-BPV-RHX
    Platform : iOS

This happened to me when i installed the "Spot the Difference" app from the Offers section. once I uninstalled it, I didn't get anymore ads, if you've recently installed an app then I suggest you uninstall it

Yeah, I figured it out, it was some app I installed. Now the problems solved.

I think ads aren't going away since the game is free.