Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

[Coming Soon] Limited Edition Beast Chest

Attention Knights!

All that hard work on acquiring Beast Keys are going to pay off soon! The Limited Edition Beast Chest will be available on September 30th!

What are you comparing "most valuable" to?
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

does that mean we're getting something better than the usual 1* armours ?
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

my guess is they're releasing an epic kaleidoscopic armor. but im usually wrong lol

All the two star crap your inventory can hold! Nothing of any value ! Buy NOW !

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    All the two star crap your inventory can hold! Nothing of any value ! Buy NOW !
    +1!

I've learned a hard lesson on these chest i refuse to buy anymore lol.
    .: Line ID: deceitful.lies :.
    (Android) Game friend code: WBC-BCH-XFC

But ... you can't buy beast keys can you? At least not yet...
    Dragon Realms Code: 205-371-641

Knights and Dragons code: WBB-VFW-FVY
    Level 100 - 2013/09/24
    Maxed L70: SG+, AotB+
    Maxed L99: Beastmaster Battlegear, Shoushard
    In the queue: Blazeborn, Armor of the Devoted

And not a single bit of additional information was added that day...

The thing that bugs me the most about the beast chest is that we dont have any acknowledgement of having any beast keys in our inventory (that I know of). I am afraid that when the chest comes around, it will say that I have only earned 3 when I have earned 20 (numbers not exact obviously). I think it would be ok if the chest showed up in chance chests saying 'unavailable until ____ date' but still shows the keys you have. Any suggestions?
    Guild: Team Ice
    Knight: Balthazar
    Level: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Padrebaseball26 View Post
    The thing that bugs me the most about the beast chest is that we dont have any acknowledgement of having any beast keys in our inventory (that I know of). I am afraid that when the chest comes around, it will say that I have only earned 3 when I have earned 20 (numbers not exact obviously). I think it would be ok if the chest showed up in chance chests saying 'unavailable until ____ date' but still shows the keys you have. Any suggestions?
    They probably can't code that restriction. Or can't be bothered so what we are experiencing is a work around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
    They probably can't code that restriction. Or can't be bothered so what we are experiencing is a work around.
    I would think its an imaginary inventory spot or something similar. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

As far as "most valuable yet" I would guess that it will be 3* and up, Epics, and probably a Epic of Beast Master or something ridiculously named included as well. And considering the amount they're practically shoving in your faces, why are people complaining about what they may or may not hold? Its free stuff for playing their game.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 09-20-2013 at 09:33 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Awesome! An Another Chests with 4x getting epic Chance Thats 0,0001% of getting. An epic via Opening Chests i dont spending anymore my Money on Those 2-3 and 4 Star ****ty

Until they Add a Chance/function like Aegis + One with Prince Chests Where u get an guaranted epic armor if u Open 50 Chests for Exemple the normal Vers and 80 or 100 Chests for + Version i DONT RECOMMEND TO BUY CHESTS

its a Waste of your Money, yeah if u are Lucky u get One and if Not u paid so much money for NOTHING

But if u are an Idiot Like me Invest 600-700€ and get no Epic ( Last maelstrom Chests, for blaze i paid 800€ and for Tec 450€)

and i know there are a Lot of Idiots like me, and Thats why gree will Profit so Good

Good luck To Everyone with Free keys and the Rest have Fun with Open Chests and Waste Ur money

I seriously hope my luck changes with this new chest haha, I opened 40 chest of the maelstorm and didn't get anything really, two 4 stars, one being horrible, the other mediocre....I love my epic I got from the guild wars but he sure could use a buddy :-D ...sucks I set up everything to have numerous attempts at fusing epics and they took away epic fusions a day before I started. :-/

I'd give that a shot anyways, there were a lot of QQ's about the kaleido+ reward back then, it was mostly free for those who could reach 43 and could craft everrthing, or costed not so many gems for those of lower level and its still very useable until now

they wil just bluff you into buying more chest keys..:P