Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. #61

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    328
    Is there Maelstrom and Maelstrom+, or just one?
    Why don't you look 3 posts up?
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75
    Status: Retired



  2. #62

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by gnolaum View Post
    Is there Maelstrom and Maelstrom+, or just one?
    There is both a normal version, and a plus version.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired


  3. #63

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by Woggy View Post
    50 Dark Prince Chests
    Nemesis
    Nemesis
    Flamestorm Finery
    Living Flame Armor
    Stormrage Armor
    Flowstone Battlegear
    Lightning Lord Armor+
    Cirius Armor
    Snakeskin Armor
    Forgemasters Garb
    Chimera Corps Uniform
    Living Flame Armor
    Monk's Vestments
    Cirius Armor
    Stormrage Armor
    Flowstone Battlegearr
    Lightning Lord Armor
    Glacier Amor
    Living Flame Armor
    Flamestorm Finery
    Atlantean Avengers Armor
    Wind Moncarch's Robes
    Forgemasters Garb
    Steam Wizards Robes
    Mountainvine Shroud
    Hydra Hunters Mail
    Snakeskin Armor
    Forgemasters Garb
    Hydra Hunters Mail
    Vinewood Carapace
    Volcanic Mantle
    Riverstone Mantle
    Chimera Corps Uniform
    Embersteel Armor
    Cirius+
    Cirius Armor
    Hydra Hunters Mail
    Molten Shroud
    Chimera Corps Uniform
    Wind Monarchs Robes
    Chimera Corps Uniform
    Royal Flame Armor
    Snakeskin Armor
    Living Flame Armor
    Stormrage Armor
    Torchflame Mantle
    Forgemasters Garb
    Wavecharmers Mantle
    Flowstone Battlegear
    Living Flame Armor+
    Aegis Of The Dragon+

    First 11 Special Event Chests
    Monks Vestments+
    Brawlers Armor
    Lightning Lord Armor
    Flowstone Battlegear
    Royal Flame Armor
    Flowstone Battlegear
    The Dark Prince's Royal Armor
    Vinewood Carapace
    Sky Guardian
    Wicked Wraith
    Armor Of The Infernal Lord+
    Water Fusion Boost ArmorX3

    Second 11 Special Event Chests
    Glacier Amor
    Riverstone Mantle
    Vinewood Carapce
    Lightning Lord Armor
    Monks Vestments+
    Asura Armor
    Lightning Lord Armor
    Royal Flame Armor
    Riverstone Mantle
    Glacier Armor
    Flowstone Battlegear
    Water Fusion Boost ArmorX3

    Rubbish!
    complete scam
    I dont no 1 person that got an epic or even a legendary in the new chest. Except the guy in here that says he got 2 moons in 2 sets of 11 which is bs

  4. #64
    busteroaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    complete scam
    I dont no 1 person that got an epic or even a legendary in the new chest. Except the guy in here that says he got 2 moons in 2 sets of 11 which is bs
    You obviously don't know many people, or play the game much. They're already all over arena and GW.

    Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    I'm new to this game so I'm wondering if these kind of event/chest happens quite often? I do have some gems but I'm thinking of maxing my training fields first. But the 2x chance to get legendary and epic is tempting...

  6. #66
    busteroaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by shin View Post
    I'm new to this game so I'm wondering if these kind of event/chest happens quite often? I do have some gems but I'm thinking of maxing my training fields first. But the 2x chance to get legendary and epic is tempting...
    Pump the brakes.

    You've got your head on straight when you say save the gems for training fields. Absolutely do this first. Do not waste gems on anything else until you get your TF's maxed. Your armor leveling will thank you immensely. Say you do get an epic, you likely will run out of gold before maxing it, and other armors.

    Also note: 2x chance means you now have somewhere between .02 and maybe 2% chance if you're lucky. And yes, they come around often. There will be another one in a few weeks.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 09-13-2013 at 09:46 PM.

    Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Pump the brakes.

    You've got your head on straight when you say save the gems for training fields. Absolutely do this first. Do not waste gems on anything else until you get your TF's maxed. Your armor leveling will thank you immensely. Say you do get an epic, you likely will run out of gold before maxing it, and other armors.

    Also note: 2x chance means you now have somewhere between .02 and maybe 2% chance if you're lucky. And yes, they come around often. There will be another one in a few weeks.
    Thanks! This settles it for me then. Now to just get enough gems to max out all of my training fields.

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    complete scam
    I dont no 1 person that got an epic or even a legendary in the new chest. Except the guy in here that says he got 2 moons in 2 sets of 11 which is bs
    Please ! take a look in Arena
    Yesterday i saw at least 5-10 people had the new Epic armor The Maelstrom , Well i gues maybe they got lucky u know , btw agree with u that 11 chance chest can get 2 moons in 2 sets of 11 which is bs

  9. #69
    busteroaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,133
    Quote Originally Posted by teddydoan View Post
    Please ! take a look in Arena
    Yesterday i saw at least 5-10 people had the new Epic armor The Maelstrom , Well i gues maybe they got lucky u know , btw agree with u that 11 chance chest can get 2 moons in 2 sets of 11 which is bs
    It happens more than you'd think. People get lucky, and then get there are people that get ridiculously lucky. Ever heard of people winning the lotto twice? Happens quite a lot actually.

    Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

  10. #70
    shukai84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    158
    i just got it (non +) from chest. ^__^

  11. #71
    I am Sry To Say that but if u dont get superlucky u will get nothing i spended absolut 600 in Gems and Openend more than 200 Chests and i GOT NOTHING ok
    Two and three Star JUNK and a Few ( 3 or 4 legendary Bull**** like babarian battlegear )

    I think that the Guys WHO get the New Epics are Lying and spended more than 1000 or Dollars To get the New Epics and Troll the Forum haha i get the New epic at First 11 Chests

    LOL

  12. #72

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    84
    for once I got very lucky.
    Bought 3 maelstrom chests, the third was regular maelstrom, then bought 2 more and the last was Moontide.
    5 chests, 2 epics, gonna call this a win and be happy
    It's the first time i get an epic, I bought chests before and all i had was 2* crap, so i know how people feel about buying chests, trust me. You need to be very lucky, that's all.

    http://s11.postimg.org/vqkf1p5hf/epics.png
    Last edited by Eidand; 09-14-2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: added image
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

  13. #73
    Yeah but Open Over 200 Chests and get NOTHING IS Not a gamble or Lotterie i Pay much Money for what ? for the Fun To Open Chests ? No

    if i Open more than 50 Chests i wanted a guaranted epic !

    And i dont think Thats To much or ?

  14. #74

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    84
    nobody is disagreeing with you mate. any game based on a lottery system sucks
    Eidolon on iOS K&D - lvl 1++
    XBD-MWF-RYY
    friends 100+ ( with maxed epics ) only

  15. #75
    Archetype's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    25
    Had anyone tried fusing 2 legendary and got an epic armor? anyone? like fusing corvus(mono wind) + leviathan(mono water) together?
    IGN: Prototype, Guild Master
    Level 120+
    My Code: XBB-MZR-HRN
    K/D Ratio: 2,620/913
    Revenge Wins/Shutdowns: 140/943

    Guild Name: Living Legends
    Guild level: 22

    "True warriors doesn't fight for rewards but for tough challenges that awaits"
    "Strength is nothing without courage"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in