Revised listings - Faction LTQ - Mission Reaffirm - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Revised listings - Faction LTQ - Mission Reaffirm

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HGF69 View Post
    Thanks for pulling it all together I wouldn't have managed in time.

We are currently on 10/10 prestige.

If any big gold hitters wanna come in and help out and get us the final unit and bonus feel free to pm me, we can benefit each other, currently on 1/6 Michail Evangelos
    HGF thanks for getting it started in the other thread. BAF just started lv 9 this morning, and we have people already working on lv 10, so we fully anticipate completing lv 10 before the deadline.

Congrats to those that have finished this early.

Cheers!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    I think that quite a few factions will finish it. Yes, it costs a lot but the gains are -ridiculously- high, just like the previous WD ltq. Don't get me wrong, i like the stat gain but it's just too much and it puts the game way out of balance.
    That's the thing it hasn't cost us a lot at all. A couple of guys have used some gold (very little) but with a coordinated effort it can be done without gold or with just free gold.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You are completely right sir. I stand corrected.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    For those that are on or have completed 10/10 Prestige for the Faction LTQ, can you confirm that it takes 6 kills? The 8 kills for level 9 has been confirmed, but I haven't seen anything for level 10.

Thanks, from a faction that is trying to get the right people lined up to take out the last few bosses.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    6 kills is confirmed.
    Zass. 'Nuff said.

Yes 6 kills for final 10/10 prestige I can confirm this as we are on final goal all prizes are correct as well
    Boss 100 defeated!
    Long live delph!!!!!
    matias (iOS) 660/870 (unboosted) level 151
    mini Matías. (Android) 400/345 (unboosted) level 33

Long live The Delph Family!
    Def
    Kef
    Kac
    IBOB

Recruiting strong players!
    A family for you! Top 25-100 team in every single WD event!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Updated with lv 10 target confirmed number of hits.

thanks to the contributors that provided details on this faction LTQ.

Consistent Contributor solo.modernwar's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Cai View Post
    Solo is a waste of energy!

That was totally uncalled for!

Hahahaaa

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Cmdr_Vessery I cannot thank you enough for gathering this info and posting it. This enabled my faction to complete 10/10 in Prestige Mode by enabling us to coordinate who would prep each stage. Without this we all go in blindly. It doesn't get better than this. Also a huge thank you to all of the thread contributors. I hope that my faction can be ahead of everyone else sometime in one of these events and do the same for you.

Post Count
    I agree with Warrends. Without this information my faction wouldn't have completed it either. Thank you Cmdr_Vessery and everyone else that contributed!! Good luck to all in France and completing those faction missions as well!

Quote Originally Posted by warrends View Post
    Cmdr_Vessery I cannot thank you enough for gathering this info and posting it. This enabled my faction to complete 10/10 in Prestige Mode by enabling us to coordinate who would prep each stage. Without this we all go in blindly. It doesn't get better than this. Also a huge thank you to all of the thread contributors. I hope that my faction can be ahead of everyone else sometime in one of these events and do the same for you.
    John5150

48 Members
    -277 Canada-
    -211 India-

***Completed Level 10 Faction Prestige***
    Building Def +30%
    Health Recovery -30%
    Cash +15%
    Infantry +10/30%
    Ground +10/25%
    Air +5/20%
    Sea +0/15%

PM me to join or go to our website: http://ericmanleyit.wordpress.com/

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel5150 View Post
    I agree with Warrends. Without this information my faction wouldn't have completed it either. Thank you Cmdr_Vessery and everyone else that contributed!! Good luck to all in France and completing those faction missions as well!

Thank you both warrend and Daniel, some may say keeping the intel would be more beneficial if kept in house.. BAF stands by the belief this is a game for which we play for fun.. We completed this event with great contributions in time and energy from our faction in a whole. Congrats to all that where able to use vessersy's intel and have fun achieving that sweet sick shiny unit.. May gree look down upon us with loving parental eyes and not go small on the next events units... we love all our new toys

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    A big Thank you from our faction to, we managed to complete this with about an hr spare, the info was priceless as enable the ability to coordinate

Post Count
    You're welcome. I also looked BAF up and congrats on 40th in India! Good luck in France! Looks like you got a good squad.

Quote Originally Posted by phrosty View Post
    Thank you both warrend and Daniel, some may say keeping the intel would be more beneficial if kept in house.. BAF stands by the belief this is a game for which we play for fun.. We completed this event with great contributions in time and energy from our faction in a whole. Congrats to all that where able to use vessersy's intel and have fun achieving that sweet sick shiny unit.. May gree look down upon us with loving parental eyes and not go small on the next events units... we love all our new toys
    John5150

48 Members
    -277 Canada-
    -211 India-

***Completed Level 10 Faction Prestige***
    Building Def +30%
    Health Recovery -30%
    Cash +15%
    Infantry +10/30%
    Ground +10/25%
    Air +5/20%
    Sea +0/15%

PM me to join or go to our website: http://ericmanleyit.wordpress.com/

Post Count
    Anyone know how much experience was gained during the faction prestige levels?

Who doesn't want CDR Shepard as an ally? 543 668 387 - If you're not an ally, you're a rival!

LoW Recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...95#post1235395