Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Stay out of world 4

The three factions of NWO have split up in world 4. Now there are four. Chosen Few, Department of Defense, Spec Ops Rangers and Devils Rejects. The TUJ alliance is still there with 3 factions still. Now NWO has managed to push all of the lower alliances down on the totem pole so they get even less event items. Of course they say they are helping. Until next AP event maybe or until the next war where they take down TUJ.

New rules as per the "Chosen Few" and their leader, CF_LtC_Phoen:

You can not cap anyone's base.
    You can not farm anyone.
    You can not build in the middle.
    You can not build a titanium mine.
    You can not build a uranium mine.

If you do any of the above, the guy that "bought" the world, CF_LtC_Phoen will visit you with his 6 level 90 Nikolai commanders and the rest of his "Chosen Few" (44 is a few?) come after you. If anyone does farm you or cap your base you can send a PM to him with the coords and he will take care of them for you. He posted that on WC earlier. Good luck in world 4!

It is Peace of Nations!
    Last edited by sporky123; 09-12-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    The three factions of NWO have split up in world 4. Now there are four. Chosen Few, Department of Defense, Spec Ops Rangers and Devils Rejects. The TUJ alliance is still there with 3 factions still. Now NWO has managed to push all of the lower alliances down on the totem pole so they get even less event items. Of course they say they are helping. Until next AP event maybe or until the next war where they take down TUJ.

New rules as per the "Chosen Few" and their leader, CF_LtC_Phoen:

You can not cap anyone's base.
    You can not farm anyone.
    You can not build in the middle.
    You can not build a titanium mine.
    You can not build a uranium mine.

If you do any of the above, the guy that "bought" the world, CF_LtC_Phoen will visit you with his 6 level 90 Nikolai commanders and the rest of his "Chosen Few" (44 is a few?) come after you. If anyone does farm you or cap your base you can send a PM to him with the coords and he will take care of them for you. He posted that on WC earlier. Good luck in world 4!

It is Peace of Nations!
    Wow 6 level 90 Nikaoli commanders? That's strange, considering the fact that only 8 level 60 Nikaolis were ever offered from events. How does one get 6 90s from 8 60?

Might be a glitch, but I've heard of people receiving two Nikos after finished one time limited challenge

Quote Originally Posted by Corellia View Post
    Might be a glitch, but I've heard of people receiving two Nikos after finished one time limited challenge
    What you heard is not true. Don't we wish it was though!

Quote Originally Posted by Medi View Post
    Wow 6 level 90 Nikaoli commanders? That's strange, considering the fact that only 8 level 60 Nikaolis were ever offered from events. How does one get 6 90s from 8 60?
    Sarcasm. My post was slathered in it. One 90 that he has is good enough...

Sarcasm. My post was slathered in it. One 90 that he has is good enough...
    I understand, and know your unhappiness. Not because I'm going though the same thing, but because my world is. We have just 1 alliance the rules over all though. Luckily, I'm part of it. I definitely don't force the rules though. I spend my time clearing 34s for players that wish to cap them.

Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

I understand, and know your unhappiness. Not because I'm going though the same thing, but because my world is. We have just 1 alliance the rules over all though. Luckily, I'm part of it. I definitely don't force the rules though. I spend my time clearing 34s for players that wish to cap them.
    It's one player that rules. Not one alliance.

So far the old NWO groups that split up to make it "fair" or so they say are in the top 4....again... At least it wasn't like the old days when they dominated the top 3.

Also appears that the three TUJ alliances were riding their coat tails since they are not even in the top 5.

You can probably say they "won" the game. lol. World 4 is the first to close to new players, since the original 1 & 2.

If I was an inferior player in a world where 1 player ruled, I would not be inferior for long. You have the wrong mentality. Look at it this way. I've got about 130 mil unit value sitting in one of my bases. Do you realize how fast someone could gain ap by slamming me? I went for 10 mil ap to 90 mil ap in about 1 hour. I was top 300 and I went to top 30. Wanna know why? Because I found the guy with ass loads of units and attacked him until I had nothing left. If 1 guy owns world 4, take is f-ing units! Even if he caps your base in return, it won't matter because you will have gained so much ap from him, your loss will be insignificant.

Can't beat mega gold spending without being a mega gold spender ... $10k+ spent by the mega gold spenders that "bought" w4. Or at least what they tell everyone.

Can't beat mega gold spending without being a mega gold spender ... $10k+ spent by the mega gold spenders that "bought" w4. Or at least what they tell everyone.
    Highly doubt they spent that much.

Wanna know why? Because I found the guy with ass loads of units and attacked him until I had nothing left. If 1 guy owns world 4, take is f-ing units! Even if he caps your base in return, it won't matter because you will have gained so much ap from him, your loss will be insignificant.
    You're right. Im a first time player and plays in World 15. Before the event started, I was level 34 with only 13m AP. Somehow, fate decrees with the top alliance bombing our cluster at the start of the event. While the rest of my alliance mates were fretting over the defence of their lvl34, I moved my cluster troops back home and discovered so many level 25-35 players near home (Had actually not look around HB for a long time since I started moving OP to cluster. Then I was lucky to find a level 37 guy with all 8 outposts beside his HB that was 30 minutes away. He was not with alliance and I assumed he had quitted. Each OP I banged brings me about 3m in AP

Quote Originally Posted by Lachlan View Post
    Highly doubt they spent that much.
    Whatever you say