Ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Ability to upgrade 2 buildings at once.

Can we get another chance at winning a unit that allows you
    To upgrade 2 buildings at the same time? It's been a while since we had that option
    Walking Dreads: 513 101 799
    Miranda: 855-894-318

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It gets old after awhile.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda6900 View Post
    Can we get another chance at winning a unit that allows you
    To upgrade 2 buildings at the same time? It's been a while since we had that option
    That was an option?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Some have the ability to upgrade three at once.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Some have the ability to upgrade three at once.
    How do you get that?

Post Count
    A unit called the Shadow Knight was in a LTQ a while back, with this +1 Max Buildings Upgrade bonus. I am not positive but I believe before that, there was a unit with this bonus that was.. Top 50 in a box event maybe?

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Several units have had this ability. There was one that had a +2 building upgrade... I think that was a box event.

Post Count
    Speaking of multiple building upgrades, I had something really weird happen yesterday. I had just collected gold from my cottages and farms and was trying to vault it. The connection to the server must have been a bit spotty at that time, because my vaulting attempt just churned for over a minute and then timed out with the gold still unprotected. I tried a couple more times but got the same result. I then restarted KA to see if that would help.

When I got back in, both of my cottages and my farms had upgrade signs on them. All four buildings were maxed to level 10 but somehow they had reverted to level 9 and were all 30 minutes away from hitting 10 again. I can only upgrade one building at a time (no special units for me) and already had a cartographer upgrade in progress. I shut down my iPad and then restarted everything. My cottages and farms had returned to normal (back to level 10) and everything else seemed okay. For a very short time though, I was upgrading five buildings at the same time.

Anyone else ever run into something like that?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have had that happen before.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Pal, I had this happen once as well. Seems to have something to do with my connection dropping, mine did it with my 24 and 48 hour buildings though.

Post Count
    Whoa, Paladeacon, that is a trip! Never seen that but it would bug me out if it happened to me. o.O

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    I don't need this can upgrade three building at once very cool until you run out of building to upgrade lol.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    GREE doesn't want you to be able to upgrade 10 buildings at the same time. that's why it is so rare.
    Waiting for an hour to collect from a level 9 manor when you have enough gold to upgrade it? Wait, and you will never get it upgraded.
    Ally Code: 243347166
    Guild: The Golden Horde

Post Count
    I have logged in before to have every single one of my building upgrade all at once from level one to the level I had them at. Was intense seeing every single building just shoot out construction complete

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladeacon View Post
    Speaking of multiple building upgrades, I had something really weird happen yesterday. I had just collected gold from my cottages and farms and was trying to vault it. The connection to the server must have been a bit spotty at that time, because my vaulting attempt just churned for over a minute and then timed out with the gold still unprotected. I tried a couple more times but got the same result. I then restarted KA to see if that would help.

When I got back in, both of my cottages and my farms had upgrade signs on them. All four buildings were maxed to level 10 but somehow they had reverted to level 9 and were all 30 minutes away from hitting 10 again. I can only upgrade one building at a time (no special units for me) and already had a cartographer upgrade in progress. I shut down my iPad and then restarted everything. My cottages and farms had returned to normal (back to level 10) and everything else seemed okay. For a very short time though, I was upgrading five buildings at the same time.

Anyone else ever run into something like that?
    Yes, there was a bug a few months back. I had about 12 buildings upgrading at once. I was also able to expand my land instantly. So with about 1 mil gold I set 12 buildings to upgrade and expanded my land by about 4 plots(instantly without gems).
    Matthew 7:3-5