New Prize for Consecutive Wins in upcoming War? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Prize for Consecutive Wins in upcoming War?

Banned
    Post Count
    Also, I've heard/read the rewards will be for... 1-2-3-5-8-12-18-25-35-50 win streaks. (But maybe I just read that on here?)

Being addicted to one of these types of games is enough for me. Anything more and the GF would probably up and leave.
    Last edited by (BF) Tuna; 09-11-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    Also, I've heard the rewards will be for... 1-2-3-5-8-12-18-25-35-50 win streaks.

Being addicted to one of these types of games is enough for me. Anything more and the GF would probably up and leave.
    So that's all it takes to get rid of her? Sign me up!
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Back hand emus View Post
    So that's all it takes to get rid of her? Sign me up!
    My right hand has never met you
    Try again

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    That's the way I interpreted it. Although, I did not see the profile info that was posted (A&F deleted b4 hand?). Even so, that in itself is rather indicative of the data-sniffing being a violation of the ToS.

Edit: Wish I could have seen his total gold spent & gold on-hand.. probably well into the millions spent. Probably over 100k on hand

There you go. Not quite as detailed as the profile that was posted but plenty of info nonetheless. And most of it publicly viewable to anyone who cares enough to look in my inventory.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Lifetime gold spent... not publicly viewable. Gold on hand, not publicly viewable (just under 6k? You need to re-up soon for the event this weekend!)

or is GREE just being slow with their gold bonus program?
    Last edited by (BF) Tuna; 09-11-2013 at 10:56 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Those 3 items, which are publicly viewable, show that minimum lifetime gold is 1.2m.
    That gold on hand isn't publicly viewable is irrelevant for the exact reason you spotted - I have about 5k on hand now, but most likely will spend more than that amount during the war.
    So it doesn't matter one little bit whether or my opponents know that or not.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    I wasn't arguing that gold on hand was relevant this moment.. It's still good to know for those Sunday nights & Monday mornings though.. (Don't look at it from your perspective- Try maybe a T250 that's close to T150 & it is easy to see how that is good to know)

Also, key words, "not quite as detailed"...
    Last edited by (BF) Tuna; 09-11-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Those 3 items, which are publicly viewable, show that minimum lifetime gold is 1.2m.
    That gold on hand isn't publicly viewable is irrelevant for the exact reason you spotted - I have about 5k on hand now, but most likely will spend more than that amount during the war.
    So it doesn't matter one little bit whether or my opponents know that or not.
    Care to explain those three items? Not calling you out on anything, just don't remember any of those three items.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    Care to explain those three items? Not calling you out on anything, just don't remember any of those three items.
    Back in the days when we had the old bonus system, that was handled manually, if you then bought 100 vaults one month you could choose one item of your liking. Many, many players took the Blazing Monster with the 10% mafia attack. I also heard that you could get this from a 6 car scratcher before.
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Exactly. More or less the only people with Blazing Monsters got them from the bonus program. And in the new bonus program prizes aren't chosen, and the ones awarded are named ~thusly~. So anybody willing to put in a little effort can easily see how many bonus program prizes somebody has.

Which all ties into my original point. There is no Gree conspiracy where they leak info to top teams. It's just that top teams have players willing and able to analyse the game to gain as much information as possible, and are able to utilise that information more effectively.
    Last edited by bald zeemer; 09-12-2013 at 01:02 AM.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stooboot View Post
    score 0 points in ur first battle and stay as low ranked as u can. If the rewards are like mw no one will care about the top rewards
    There's 60 losers in FC that disagree.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    [/QUOTE]Edit 2: Wondering what the "Coming Soon" is for in the *Donation* Tab?
    Those are items that will be earned (similarly to bricks). They will be used for Syndicate Boss events. Not 100% sure on how they will be utilized but, I know further leaks will occur in the future & I hope I don't have to be privy to those too... I hope GREE just spells it out for us a few days in advance. (When the leaks would usually occur..)[/QUOTE]

In ka they were used to summon a boss. You have to do missions to find them and they had 10 different bosses with objectives that were defeat level 10 boss level 20 and so on. They only give you a certain amoun of time to best the boss. It's like a boss event but you choose what boss you fight and have to gain coins to choose them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    let me get this straight.. when the reward for Wins... we are talking about winning a battle as a team right? Not individual??

given that there is only 3 days to the war, that's around 65-70 possible battle you could win from.

Banned
    Post Count
    Correct KoW

Bald, I have seen what the beta testers have leaked... You can't tell me its a conspiracy when I know for a fact that most high-end teams have beta tester friends.
    Last edited by (BF) Tuna; 09-12-2013 at 07:50 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Exactly. More or less the only people with Blazing Monsters got them from the bonus program.
    And cheaters. Don't forget cheaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.