Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Armors look awesome, but what is this thing about tectonic being removed?
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

earth and wind monos were very high % to make tectonic due to Aegis being unfusable, people waited to get rewards for keys and along with the recent update, they quietly removed the ability to fuse for tectonic

coincidentally, crius is no longer fusable I guess

So what happens if I fuse wind 4 star bat tlegear with the earth 4 star mono.I can put them in combine but if I press it what will happen?
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

edit: hopefully you didn't fuse it yet, it will make cloud king's finery, but when you fuse it with the recent earth mono, it says no combinations ro something

I wanna say I'm super disappointed, but I feel like I should have learned by now; GREE let me down a long time ago. I'm not at all surprised at the talks of people quitting
    Last edited by Roark; 09-11-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Boss stats back to regular for the start of a new event.

Getting a bit tired of all these mono epics.

This is dumb... Monos are a waste of my time.

GREE IS TOTAL ****
    Beast Chests are probably gonna be scammed from us and "glitch" so we don't get it
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

I was really lookin forward to fusing tectonic I'm actually very depressed :/ I was going to use Tectonic for the next guild war since I'm the sentinel for my guild, I've even got 160 gems for the beast chest when that comes out...
    Level 1xx active iOS player looking for knights with Nemesis armor

Add me: XBB-YWG-RQX

Guild: H14D
    Level: 44 - 31/31 Members [Recruiting Players 60+]
    7% Mystic | 7% Water | 7% Fire | 7% Rock | 7%Wind

How did everyone find out about them taking out the fusing ability for tectonic?

Quote Originally Posted by Wlcmike View Post
    How did everyone find out about them taking out the fusing ability for tectonic?
    its all over the forums if you would just read

I'm assuming that these 'keys' will not show up and be glitchy for when this special box shows up right? So I'm doing all this s**t for nothing? Hmm maybe I'll send in a ticket now about missing keys so I can be first in line for when this happens, which it will...
    Last edited by geo81; 09-12-2013 at 04:13 AM.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

What the...gree is ****in avid and mad. They removed the chanches to fuse tectonic now that they are relasing monos. I wasted troll and corvus and by combinig and getting a cloud king... After making troll+ and cloud king i got the error message. Gree, you are bad.
    By the way, going to make this brawl also.... But the last. Only cause i like the litch.

I mention this not as a brag, but as an advice for anyone that wants to know.

I used my regular troll and regular corvus at level 35 to get Tectonic before the event ended. (I wasn't worried about losing one key. Since it goes to a random chance chest, and I consider that key to equal a ** since that's the case.)

When the rewards were put out, I was still given credit for having the non+. So I got all 4 keys and the cape.

The advice is this: It will most likely follow in this Beast Brawl as well, since I'm assuming it's generally the same coding with different parameters. If, for some reason, you feel the need to fuse or use your non-plus versions of these armors, it's a safe bet you'll still get the 2 keys for it. I DID have the + versions in my inventory. That part is important. So don't use your + version, just the non+ version.

Red face Love monos

Finally! A spirit mono so happy! Glad that all these monos are coming out (mainly cuz they look epic except for troll forge that was weird)