Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Androids First War

Well with our war over(5mins left actually but w.e). Congratulations to Death Knights(DK) on 1st place. Well played war by everyone. Good to see our forum guilds on 1st page. Looking forward to seeing you all in the future(and hopefully less buggy) wars.

Really awesome war and grats to Death Knights on #1. Must have spent a ton of gems on that one. mad props
    Knight: Lvl 84 Tildor
    Guild: Majestic
    System Android PM me for add
    Armor: Big 4 Maxed, MT, Tect, WW+, TBG+

this war actually went well. No crush issue for me. Running smoothly. No appreciable lag. thank you gree.
    I don't play k&d now, I just play Majestic Gm.

I had some server connection issues, but ovrerall it wasn't too bad. Good job DK! *golf clap*
    Knight: Lady Sylvanas
    Semi Retired

Grats DK on the win.
    Worlds Worst Silver Medalist
    Doubles Level 1##

WBB GDD GNM add me

I enjoyed this war on android, cause I actually got to participate. Unlike the first war on ios. I just wish I could find more guild members, but I'm not complaining about coming in 757 with 4 Members participating.

very nice dk gj!

Yay! Looking forward to the next one when everyone can participate! More time means more fun for errrrrrrrrrrboddyyy. And more stress. haha
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Worked really good. Only issue was error code 500. Assumably from to many people playing. If you just restarted enough you will get it. Got my rewards pretty quick too. Very nice! Glad to see unicorn and majestic 1&2 got top 5.

Pretty Good war, only set back was one power attack when the game froze and lost the attack and the energy other than that it was a good learning experience.

Good job to everyone who competed, cant wait for the next one.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

Great war. We appreciate the congratulations, you guys were a formidable opponent. I had a lot of fun, my best experience with this game up to this date.
    We actually didn't spend many gems... just a few.
    Looking forward the big war, will be fun. Wish GREE would have warned us about this before though, we had less then 24 hours to get ready. I had minor bugs, but they were solved within 5 minutes.
    Cant wait for my 20 fusion boost armors!

I am curious for those who played the ios war and this one...

The feedback after ios war was that the guardians were not worth it. They died too easy and gave opponent fusion boosts. Were these guardians different? They certainly seemed to be tough to kill. Then again, my guild is light on lvl 100s and good armors, so maybe that's why.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    I am curious for those who played the ios war and this one...

The feedback after ios war was that the guardians were not worth it. They died too easy and gave opponent fusion boosts. Were these guardians different? They certainly seemed to be tough to kill. Then again, my guild is light on lvl 100s and good armors, so maybe that's why.
    They were pretty tough this time. My guild is not short on 100+ and we ranked 13th in the war. We took down all the guardians we faced, but some of them were tough and took 5+ attacks.

that said, the people that took down the guardian got huge bonuses like extra attack energy etc. It was totally worth it.

My guild loved having the war finally!

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Fourth place boys and girls!!! Woooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!! STAAAAAAAAAAAAMPPPPPPPEEEEDDDDDEEEE!

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.->Send PM<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
    (Guild Master, LvL 150+, Maxed: Beastmaster's Battlegear, Forgestone Aegis, Maelstorm Irons)

The Herd Is Here, Get In or Get Trampled.
    Android / Level 75
    The Sheet