Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thanks guys, appreciate the class. It was a well fought war that could've gone either way.

Good job to all the guilds who competed!

That was actually fun, it brought back the excitement of this game for me. I was getting tired of all the snake farming
    Game Name: Poloz88
    Guild: Death Knights (3x Black Medals)
    Interested in joining the DK empire? http://tinyurl.com/meyz3p5

The feedback after ios war was that the guardians were not worth it. They died too easy and gave opponent fusion boosts. Were these guardians different? They certainly seemed to be tough to kill. Then again, my guild is light on lvl 100s and good armors, so maybe that's why.
    They gave Guardians a HUGE buff for Android, but you don't see a big difference until level 4. Each level from 4, they gain a big buff to atk/def/hp.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

good fight guys, gotta say I expected a guaranteed 1st place, looks like we'll have to put up a real fight in the big war, this will be no walk in the park

great drama in the last half hour catching up and passing us DK

big congrats to our 2nd guild, barely a week old and got 3rd place, amazing work guys lol

and Unicorn Stampede, love your name, glad to see you guys doing so well

respect to Legendz, facing Majestic twice doesn't sound like a fun prospect, props for keeping your heads up and putting up a solid fight

Forgot to say good job to everyone. Now for everyone to go say Gree sucks and then we'll be good.
    MaJestic Solo

Was very fun! Our guild(team awesome) took a very unfortunate turn last moment, leaders phone broke. Fought all 3 fights with no sentinal, and only a champion. Lost 2/3 but Still pulled off 57th. Looking forward to the next one to get some revenge

oh that's unfortunate, a lot of Android's favorite old school players are on your guild, sorry to hear that

was kinda wondering at Team Awesome and UG finishing where they did

That was an exciting little mini game. A 4 hour scramble, hopefully the next one will be for at least 24 hours..

Good Game Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by drygores View Post
    Was very fun! Our guild(team awesome) took a very unfortunate turn last moment, leaders phone broke. Fought all 3 fights with no sentinal, and only a champion. Lost 2/3 but Still pulled off 57th. Looking forward to the next one to get some revenge
    Ouch! Coordination is key in winning guild wars. So when the actual people coordinating the guild is out, it usually goes south very very quickly... Better luck next time!

@any DK member

out of pure curiosity do any of you have a pic of your second war result. Looked as if you guys got like 100%+ bonus exp, interested if that is just another bug to add to gree's list to fix, or if leaderboards just didn't update your points properly until after the fight.

Sad to hear about TA. Was hoping to see you guys among top 10 as I am aware you guys put effort into this game. Really unfortunate.

Majestic Alliance surprised me a lot. They put one hell of a fight. I could see them finishing 6th to 10th, but 3rd? You guys got some good players in there.

By the way the ending drama was driving me crazy, I couldnt even talk properly with my guild, I just wanted to attack the hell out of those guys to go for the win. When I saw we were facing Majestic Alliance at our last fight I knew it would be close, your LINE group must have gone pretty crazy with so many msgs I imagine.

Great fight and looking forward for our next meeting! Hopefully on next war we will have both guilds with 40 members!!

We had 10 members who weren't able to play due to Gree's horrible timing of an event. Alliance did a great job for a guild being less than a week old, but they have their own group chat so we avoid having both guilds talk up a ruckus during GW. Congrats on the win.
    MaJestic Solo

Ya everyone's a little let down. Worked pretty hard to prepare for this but well come out swinging next war! And Congrats to the winners! Surprised all of us.

Good job to DK and Majestic. I watched that fight with continuous leader board refreshing. Well played on both ends and was definitely a nail biter.

Also have to mention U2EZ, Team Awesome, and Justice League. Good fights and look forward to more in the future.

Who are these Pierce the Heavens people? They came out of nowhere and gave us a run our money for fourth place.
    Are you serious about KnD and an active player? Tired of not receiving war epics after spending your hard earned gems? If so, contact me with any inquires about joining one of the original top 10 guilds on Android.

Line ID: daveo2

Aradan I don't have a picture but I remember the result showing us 50% bonus for both wins we had.
    We had 11 members who couldn't participate on our first battle (I think, might be less), and many players only participated on 1st - 2nd or 2nd - 3rd ... Some even on 1st - 3rd

The improvement that needs to be done is really having this announced earlier, ESPECIALLY if its gonna be done in a freaking wednesday.

Great warm up for the real war

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post

The feedback after ios war was that the guardians were not worth it. They died too easy and gave opponent fusion boosts. Were these guardians different? They certainly seemed to be tough to kill. Then again, my guild is light on lvl 100s and good armors, so maybe that's why.
    I think it was a learning experience for all of us and good to have this short war.

I think we misunderstood as people told us you can only use one guardian at a time, so we concentrated on one guardian, but I realized the 2nd battle that the guardian you used the first war, it passes to another.

We too have mostly level 100 and up, so there are a lot of good guilds on android.

We came in 8th and think next time we will place much better. Tough pulling majestic twice in a row and the 2nd battle people had trouble getting back in K&D. But this is mostly bragging rights this time around, so we are fine with 8th, just plan on kicking it more next time.

We all learned a lot this time around and I am glad I fought, so that next time I will know faster and jump on the first battle faster and know what to expect. thanks for a fun day.

We look forward to the next Guild Wars.