Page 3 of 3 First 123

It's not just that it was a wednesday, it was the timing. They base their timing on PST/NA time zones, as shown by the event banner and when boss/arena resets. Don't they know 12 PM PST/3 PM PST is the WORST time of day to host an event? Granted, it was just a mini-war to see what to fix and such...but that doesn't disregard their decision to pick that time.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

lol both line channels were definitely going crazy at the sametime and it was a lot of fun. I heard the legends were not able to log back into their game against us in the second round and we could totally tell. At this point our guild made a critical error by backing off on them and we should of just kept farming for a higher score regardless. That second round score really really killed us, but lesson learned for these blitz wars.

Overall, the event ran smooth almost except for the error 500 message a few times. Other than that rewards were paid out on time and everyone got them.
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

I have a question.

When you battle and defeat a player your guild earns points.
    Do you get more points if your guild defeats the guild you are going against?
    Android
    Rylar Pendragon
    Level 100+
    Guild leader of Pendragon. A top 100 guild
    Email RylarPendragon@gmail.com with applications.

Yes, 50% win bonus of your points in that battle.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Error 500 between wars and also connections issue after war was a bit annoying, but was fun overall
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

Nice war, i didn't notice any bug but "Error 500" after each round..

Congratulations DK, amazing points-war against Majestic in the last minutes, glad to see that the first

place was not so predictable as I thought!

Solidarity towards Legends, hope you'll be luckier in the next (and true) war..

US GanjaBoy - Level 166
    Unicorn Stampede High(est) Commander
    Battle of the Beasts - 4th
    War of the Damned - 10th
    War of the Wicked - 9th
    Holiday Havoc - 3rd
    Winter War - 3rd

Join us! We are currently recruiting! http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...55#post1061555

Quote Originally Posted by US GanjaBoy View Post
    Nice war, i didn't notice any bug but "Error 500" after each round..

Congratulations DK, amazing points-war against Majestic in the last minutes, glad to see that the first

place was not so predictable as I thought!

Solidarity towards Legends, hope you'll be luckier in the next (and true) war..
    Thanks dude, yea was tough for us fighting against Majestic Alliance then Majestic, there was slight despair at first but we didn't give up, came up with some strategy for our 3rd match and pulled through ended 8th which we're all quite proud of, gonna aim for higher rank next time
    Knights&Dragons (Android)
    Bumpain
    Lv100+
    Guild: The Legends
    Armors: A weird looking helm, some armour that gives protection, a shiny sword, a not so shiny shield

At least Gree did a good job here, ran pretty smooth no freezes no 10 minute waits, no days wait for rewards.

Thanks for being our guinea pigs iOS ;D

Good job to all guilds and Congrats to DK, Majestic, Unicorn Stampede(*wink*) and Pierce the Heavens.

I must admit I was surprised to see DK sneak to #1. Really the best news for GREEd, though, as I'm sure gem spending in Majestic will go up significantly (even by their own standards) to ensure a TRAVESTY like this doesn't happen again. Ha!
    Knights & Dragons (Android)
    IGN: Usul [100+]

Guild war rankings: 4th, 10th, 9th, 3rd, 3rd .... more coming soon
    The Herd is growing fast and strong!

Don't feel quite up to par to be top 10 *yet*? But love to compete? We would also like to help you too! Team Unicorn and other US allies are recruiting!

We let off and shouldn't have... Not that it really matters. The server issues messed with every team as well. Will be awaiting the first full gw.
    MaJestic TwisT

Quote Originally Posted by Usul View Post
    Good job to all guilds and Congrats to DK, Majestic, Unicorn Stampede(*wink*) and Pierce the Heavens.

I must admit I was surprised to see DK sneak to #1. Really the best news for GREEd, though, as I'm sure gem spending in Majestic will go up significantly (even by their own standards) to ensure a TRAVESTY like this doesn't happen again. Ha!
    I was rooting for you guys to get Top 5 and you did congrats guys on your hard work

And yea we will definitely do a lot better next time, we just messed up too much on this one and there were a lot of things working against us as well.

1. We slacked off a lot on the 2nd Round because we felt it was pointless attacking a guild that wasn't, or better yet, couldn't fight back because of problems.
    2. 1/3 of our members had any combination of problems that weren't allowing them to play: Connection problems/Work/School/Time Zone differences.
    3. Majestic Alliance was only aiming to place for Gold and didn't care too much about their rank so they weren't taking it all that seriously either.

Besides the prizes weren't all that great for us to go all out anyway.
    Last edited by ZERO_07; 09-12-2013 at 01:16 PM.