Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

Quote Originally Posted by firefly333 View Post
    One more bug to report. I went in and fought and it shows me as 0 for 0 battles. I won 3 out of 3 first time.. but this time doesnt even show my first battle.

Still had to wait for atm's to fill up with no credit. Still only a couple of us now got in to fight..

Getting ready for 3rd battle, but at most it will show me 2 wins out of 2 assuming I win.

Still cant get most of our guys into the game, error code 500. I cant send them a message without going in to try rebooting, only thing worked for me and bit into the time I had to battle big time.

OK, now this is really stinking.. I won my 3rd out of 3 battle, but my screen wouldnt hold and could not click ok.. but I WON the battle.. says 0 bounty earned for that battle when I could get back into the screen .. now I click on the guild wars banner and am in the game but cant connect to the guild wars again.

Acts like took off and fled the battle.

This is really buggy.

I'm not sure if you are guild Sentinel or not but it appears that for me my wins and points don't show up until the war ends. Then all my wins and points show up.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

I'm my guilds sentinel and my points/wins are showing up during the battle.

There is a bug where you can get past security. at the first 2 mins of the battle. you notice that it says no guardians deployed. you can attack anyone in the guild without going through sentinel.

Question: so you only get 3 battles?

Quote Originally Posted by Knocknuts View Post
    There is a bug where you can get past security. at the first 2 mins of the battle. you notice that it says no guardians deployed. you can attack anyone in the guild without going through sentinel.

Question: so you only get 3 battles?
    Think of this guild was like a beta test. The first iOS GW was such a mess that they want to get the kinks worked out before having a full weekend of guild war.

I believe.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

I think energy bar should change color if it reaches one line. i hate guessing if my energy is ready or not because it's almost touching the line

how is points calculated?

The last war was really intense, the last 1min we are leading by 19 points. then the other team decided to use gems to win. we lost. 2-1
    The last 15 secs. my energy bar decided to refill. i fought 1 last member and then after that fight i received a message

Oh geez. where am i gonna use this. it was the last fight
    Last edited by Knocknuts; 09-11-2013 at 03:40 PM.

This game is far from competitive, its all about who spends the most money on gems, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Knocknuts View Post
    I think energy bar should change color if it reaches one line. i hate guessing if my energy is ready or not because it's almost touching the line
    You can attack again when it says 1:15 left till max, its easy to figure out.

My guild got 39th Place :3
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

Quote Originally Posted by Davari View Post
    This game is far from competitive, its all about who spends the most money on gems, nothing more.

takes some strategy to set up attacks and farm the right person but other then that it is a money battle.. cant see that changing either, gree just make a killing in the last 4 hours

May I check, when will we be receiving our guilds war rewards?? Also has anyone receive their rewards??
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

I got my rewards already, only took 5 minutes~
    WBC-MYC-YZM
    Level 97
    Commander in the MaJestic Alliance

Big 4+ Maxed
    Swamp Shaman + (70/70)
    Infernal Lord+ (50/70)

... just receive tooo thanks for informing
    IGN: 7unz
    Level: 310
    Start playing : july 2013. (Android Player)
    Retired - Dec 2013

My guild - Beastmode Gods slithered into 13th place.

I managed to level my new Tectonic plate from 25-50 with my rewards.

Sadly half of my attacks never counted. They just didn't show up. Kinda hurt my feelings, but hey, we rocked!

GM of Beastmode Gods
    Line: ORYIHM

Quote Originally Posted by Oryihn View Post
    I managed to level my new Tectonic plate from 25-50 with my rewards.
    wrong use of those boosts, good luck with the higher levels

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

Gree is annoying, they places this right in the middle of school for half of my guildmates,
    I came the last 5 mins of the war, have it on a weekend ._.
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on