Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

[Guild Wars Android] Fusion Fighter's Blitz - 4 HOURS ONLY!

The exclusive 4 hour Fusion Fighter's Blitz War has begun! Here's your chance to come out on top and earn up to 20 Earth Fusion Boost!

Good Luck!

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I thought that on iOS you would regain your war energy when leveled up? It's not the case on Android.
    Or did they change that on both versions now?
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

I'm not sure if this is impatience on my part, but I took the other guild's sentinel twice, then attacked the new guardian that went up. When I was out of energy, I checked the main page again. I am still showing 0-0 with 0 points 15 minutes later. I screen-shotted it just in case, but this is definitely concerning.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Energy recharge rate??

On the help page it says energy recharges at 1 per minute, however my energy is charging at the 'epic boss' rate of 1 per 30 minutes - which means I can only fight 12 ish times in the whole 4 hours..?
    I hope that this limit is applying to everyone and not just a select few....
    Last edited by psycoreefer; 09-11-2013 at 12:27 PM.

psycoreefer - that is correct, you are supposed to recharge 1% of war energy every minute, and 25% gives you one fight credit. So it's not a lot of activity considering that you are at a blitz war (unless you buy war energy with crystals), but I think guild wars are supposed to run for 72 hours typically.

Anybody noticing that you can't chat on guild anymore? This seems to be universal for both Android and IOS platforms.

Deploy guardians

How do u deploy guardians? Please help!
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

Quote Originally Posted by cafedecoy View Post
    Anybody noticing that you can't chat on guild anymore? This seems to be universal for both Android and IOS platforms.
    Yes, several of my messages just seem to be lost. I've sent three since war started and only 1 has shown up.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Guardian won't deploy

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    The exclusive 4 hour Fusion Fighter's Blitz War has begun! Here's your chance to come out on top and earn up to 20 Earth Fusion Boost!

Good Luck!
    Dear Wise One,

We have like ten guardians all lvled up and not one is able to deploy. We're being wiped without our guardian. This isn't fair that the other team had it's guardian and we don't. Please help!
    Retired Founder of the Knights of Renais Guild
    7th in the War of the Wicked
    37th in War of the Damned With Gem-saving
    36th in Battle of the Beasts
    WBB-PXV-DQV

It appears that Guild sentinels are not actually protecting the guild. I was able to defeat the GM before the Sentinel. Also Guild Sentinels guild points are not showing up even though I defeated the opposing teams Sentinel, Champion, GM and another member I still have 0 points.

According to the Log of House of Storms vs BDC I attacked their Sentinel 266, GM 157, GM again 93, Guild guardian for 54 and had zero points on main page. I went back and used more energy and defeated the GM a third time for 75 points and now that is showing up. After the battle it showed me having more points then the main so I am unsure if it is just a display issue.

Again on second battle Log House of Storms vs Black Medal Kings Sentinel 116, GM 96 and have only 96 points on the main page. We are now having reports of people loosing connection and then losing the war energy and not actually attacking like in the original iOS Guild Wars.

It appears fixed for our third battle kinda it now says that I have 2 wins and 1 loss against the opposing Sentinel but I only attacked twice. Losing once and winning the second.
    Last edited by Nec772; 09-11-2013 at 02:44 PM.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Problem

Yeah, also having trouble deploying our many leveled up Guardian's. And guild chat no longer responsive.
    Fun times.

Guild Sentinel points not showing

I second the issue mentioned about guild sentinel war points not showing.

I am my guilds sentinel and if you look at the battle log you can see my victories and defeats but when you go to the main page you can not see any of my war points.

I find it easy just to kill the weakest commander. Guardians give me 60 points. killing the weakest commander gives me 160 points

my points are not showing for me

Everything but guild chat working in my war. Might be due to lower # of active members (4 from my guild, 8 from enemy guild). Points showing up fine and both guild's guardians are dead.

Edit: chat is now working. Guess it was just delayed.