snakeskin drop rate ???

I farm snakeskins on epic, I've always gotten the occasional stoneslab. But is it just me or is the drop rate horrible now, i
    Just got 5 stoneslabs in a row. Wth ???

I've had 3 stoneslabs in a row on Epic. Usually now if I get one I'll switch to Valor stage, which seems to break the chain of Stoneslabs, then switch back to Epic either after one run or after the first Stoneslab on Valor.

It does feel as though the drop rate for snakeskin has gotten worse, even on Epic. Though I never got the 95% snakeskin rate that some people were claiming.

I've taken a leaf out of someone else's book and currently running Spectral Wotsit and Misty Marsh. I used to try to be as efficient as possible with Gold when building armors for levelling, but now I don't care as much, I just slap together anything I can that'll add EP, and eventually the armor will get there.

That's partly because I'm totally fed up to the back teeth with farming snakeskin (and the bad drop rate isn't helping any), partly because I'm only working on one legendary armor (Eurus+) so I am unlikely to find gold the restricting factor anymore.
    Last edited by Musketeer; 09-11-2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: correcting typo

I just started noticing it too, it's seems the rate is like 85%-90% or something, used to be like 95% or so before.

variable drop rate

It seems to be a variable thing. I've farmed for snakeskin hundreds of times and there will be stretches where I'll get snakeskin 8+ in a row and other times where I get stone slabs 5 or 6 times in a row. I think it just seems to be back and forth.
    Knights and Dragons:
    Daddoo
    Guild Master
    Forgotten Fellowship
    Level 204
    #XBB-CZG-BFD

drop rate

For me it has varied greatly without any real change that I have noticed in the past few weeks.
    Guild Master - JeBiKa (Level 32 Guild)
    AutoGun - Level 130 Knight
    Recruiting Active Players!
    XBB-XHM-VDV