Page 1 of 2 12 Last

[Android] Update info.

Hey all,

We just released a new update for Android, as you can see, a mini-guild wars will happen tomorrow for everyone awaiting to jump in on the fun.

Secondly, there's a bugged messaging that is mentioning something about insufficient space/memory for your device. You can ignore that and re-install the app to get past it and back into the game.

Thanks!

Re-install

How do I re-install the game without losing all of my data? The the market only allows, "Open" and "Uninstall".

Can you not push out an update that fixes this error?

Unhappy

Hello
    I error occurs space to fix it do not understand if I have to uninstall the application?
    If so month happens to my data, you would have to reinstall

thanks
    Pedro

You forgot to mention you also lose certain progress that you did before reinstalling. Good job on still not being able to do an update properly.
    Guild: Majestic
    Knight: Solo Lv120
    PM for guild inquiries

Thanks for the update, can't wait for guild wars. Keep on working and don't mind the haters
    Hello I'm Bob. Currently level 100+ in Knights and Dragons. I check on the game very frequently.
    Android Friend Code: WBB-HMZ-RPW

Yay! The order of armors to craft in the armorsmith has been switched to low rarity to high rarity! Huge improvement :-)
    Guild Name: Iron Throne (Android)
    Guild Level: 56 (35/35 members)
    28 levels of elemental bonuses
    Lvl 100+ players welcome
    Line: kddaenerys
    #58 in War of Kings

Red face

I reinstalled the application and it seems that I have lost nothing

I've been scared to uninstall, thinking I'd lose everything.

I've been having the "insufficient memory" bug, but not only that, it renders my device essentially useless once I try to open KnD.

I'm going to uninstall/reinstall. Here goes nothing...

EDIT: It worked. Settings seem to have reverted to default, though, since the sound is once again enabled. But it worked. Cool.

I hope my guildmates figure this out in time for the guild wars...

Also...I noticed that at level 83, I lost about 1/8 of my XP bar. ~3hrs of progress. No biggie.

And when selecting friends for battle in the Friends screen, it doesn't auto-load the friends that are off-screen. You now have to click a "Load More" button. Eh...I liked it better the other way.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 09-10-2013 at 05:14 PM.

Uninstall/re-install worked, but now I can't fight in the arena because the server is busy.
    Nice testing work, its nice to see you made sure it worked before you forced it out. I doubt anyone will fail to check the forums to find out how to fix it
    If you knew there was a problem, why not pull the update, fix it, then push it out? Maybe that makes too much sense.
    Not playing ever again.

And when selecting friends for battle in the Friends screen, it doesn't auto-load the friends that are off-screen. You now have to click a "Load More" button. Eh...I liked it better the other way.
    So you have to keep clicking more to find out how many friends you've used...

Let's make it even worse for people with friends. It's not like adding friends makes the game have slowdowns or anything already..
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

I agree with solo...I have over 100 friends but no lag issues however I do find it a bit daunting to have to load them little by little now... Just a suggestion, maybe put the players you've used already first instead of last... I hardly remember who And how many I've used after the 5-6 hours between epic boss fights.

game wont load

Just installed update 1.5.0 and i just hang on the loading screen now.

I don't know how hard it is for them to implement better ideas. Allow us to pick an order for friends to show up when we want to hire friends. Leave a blank space on the left side of the screen to note how many friends we've used for the day (same thing for us to know the amount of armors we have). They should have implemented the 'load' more when we're on the friends request/battle/list screen, not when hiring with the way it is now.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

i just reinstalled the game and its working fine now

Update

**Update to my earlier post.

From most of the group, the response was that my data would not be lost if I uninstalled and then reinstalled the game. Well we are about to find out...

***Done...

Your information will be saved... Sorry if I came about a little hateful earlier...
    Install done... All happy now...