Calendar Correction: Storming Highland Pass 9/27 to 9/30

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calendar Correction: Storming Highland Pass 9/27 to 9/30

Calendar Correction: Storming Highland Pass 9/27 to 9/30

Hey all,

The in-game calendar is currently showing incorrect dates for the next guild domination event. Storming Highland Pass will be active from 9/27 to 9/30. We will update this in the calendar as soon as possible, and apologize for any confusion.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    you do know how to make us happy

could we also get all dates from all events, like were used to in MW and CC?
    and given the extreme short time between wars again (we have no life and no family or work) are there any events being cancelled?
    Last edited by It's all a dream; 09-10-2013 at 11:51 AM.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Storming Highland Pass will be active from 9/27 to 9/30.
    So you got the dates wrong AND the name? What happened to Rule the Deadwood?

Post Count
    Well another no surprise from you gree. Personally I'm getting tired of this mess. We have all asked you to not schedule battles in the same month and you were doing pretty good for a while now back to not caring about what people want. I wish I could say I'm surprised but I'm not I am disappointed. You are killing your own company. If your bottom line looks bad this is not the way to get more money from players. You would have been better off waiting another week. Worst part is that I'm actually going to post this like anyone at gree will read it much less care.
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Dear Gree,
    You suck. Don't schedule two wars per month.

Love,
    Someone who spent way too many gems this war, and won't be spending anywhere near as much next war.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    That's good news, any idea when the rewards are going to show up in game? After today's data push?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So I'm guessing rule the dreadwood, is the event after storming Highland pass, hence no quest names on the splash screen. Wonder if/when we'll get the right one?

Banned
    Somewhere between South Eden and North Utopia
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Love,
    Someone who spent way too many gems
    You sure know how to convince them to stop...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Dang, right when we were being relieved that we had some time to breath in between those wars.
    Not to mention the raid boss event, which also is time and gem consuming.

We need a break.

Lurker
    Post Count

Way too frequent

Giving up an entire weekend every three weeks is just way too much. If you agree, then boycott this next war. The only way to make Gree(d) understand that most of us want just one war per month is to not show up for the next Save your gems and your energy and enjoy what could well be the last summer-like weekend of the year.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by airspear View Post
    Giving up an entire weekend every three weeks is just way too much. If you agree, then boycott this next war. The only way to make Gree(d) understand that most of us want just one war per month is to not show up for the next Save your gems and your energy and enjoy what could well be the last summer-like weekend of the year.
    Strongly agree with you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's gonna be no gem battles for me then. Oh wait, I don't buy gems. Well then go ahead GREE, throw us more wars.

Post Count
    going to get to the point where everyone except top 4 will stop gemming for cp and only gem for wins.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Post Count
    I realize you are in this to make money, but the constant wars and quests without a break is too much, especially with the constant glitches. Stop and fix things first. I have two friends completely locked out of the game because of the glitches in the raid boss update. I have one ready to quit because he lost half his stats in some glitch since the war ended. And several friends have left over the ladt two months because there isnt enough time in the day for all this stuff and real life too.

Since we are Top 50, that means you are losing moderate gem spenders.
    That means you are losing money!
    Slow down!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Darn, I liked the other date more.