What are good stats these days? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What are good stats these days?

Post Count
    My two spots in the game have 6500 and 7100 attack per level and still get beat sometimes....🏄.....they're level 135 and level 95

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't think everyone is that focused on IPH. Most top 100 syndicates have 3/4 or more of all the bonus. IPH is something that pretty much comes for free. Gold spenders don't have a huge advantage in IPH. Collecting from your own buildings is also free from XP gain.

IPH is certainly more important when a new syndicate is formed and if/when new bonuses are released by gree. I love the new LTBs with prizes. I get 4-5 great weapons every round.

I am not sure what trickery you are referring to in the top 50 syndicates.

-Dgwalker

Quote Originally Posted by tniggs View Post
    I thought my account had good stats Lvl 63 302K atk, but I get beat sometimes still. With some of the trickery people do to recieve the awards from battle and events etc it makes it easy for those in top 50 syns to really boost stats on new accounts without leveling.

It is much easier for someone to boost stats quickly if they just created a player (unfortunate for those of us who have been playing a while). However, Gree is trying to offset this with the LTQ's etc. by making it almost impossible for low levels to get much of a stat boost because of the energy required.

I still don't understand why everyone gets so focused on IPH. The only real value it has is unlocking syn bonuses. If those are unlocked it's only good if you have enough to build the LTB's and collect the rewards while gaining no XP.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Like dgwalker said, I think you are a bit mistaken as to the power of high IPH now that LTB's are being dropped. If you just look at 4 levels of this LTB (for example 6-9, not including level 10), your attack would increase by ~11K without any modifiers/bonuses. No XP gained, no energy or stamina spent. At 10M/day, you are looking at roughly a BILLION dollars every 4 days without robbing. I'd say it would be very much worth increasing my IPH.

Quote Originally Posted by tniggs View Post
    I still don't understand why everyone gets so focused on IPH. The only real value it has is unlocking syn bonuses. If those are unlocked it's only good if you have enough to build the LTB's and collect the rewards while gaining no XP.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Dismissing IPH just because you're not yet reaping the benefits of LTBs is a pretty shortsighted move. As noted cash has limited other uses, so it's an event per cycle (with excellent prizes) that you'd miss out on by ignoring IPH.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaay View Post
    Like dgwalker said, I think you are a bit mistaken as to the power of high IPH now that LTB's are being dropped. If you just look at 4 levels of this LTB (for example 6-9, not including level 10), your attack would increase by ~11K without any modifiers/bonuses. No XP gained, no energy or stamina spent. At 10M/day, you are looking at roughly a BILLION dollars every 4 days without robbing. I'd say it would be very much worth increasing my IPH.
    True, although there is a small XP gain upon completion of each upgrade goal.

Lol i feel so weak only 98k attack defense at lvl 71 is that even semi-strong at all for 70 mafia too?
    Last edited by Thethreefires; 09-10-2013 at 02:28 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ltb's are being dropped? Can anyone else confirm this
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Banned
    Post Count
    I think he meant LTBs are being "dropped" as in "available" or "dropping loot".
    I don't think he meant to imply that LTBs were going to be eliminated from the game.

-Dgwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Back hand emus View Post

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry, what I said doesnt translate to everyone. Apologies. What I meant to say was "LTB's have been included in every single war cycle". I dont think they are going anywhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Back hand emus View Post
    Damn you for always being right Big Money. Oh, and check out my in-game wall. A member of a SYNdiCAte you may know left you some kind words

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    True, although there is a small XP gain upon completion of each upgrade goal.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thethreefires View Post
    Lol i feel so weak only 98k attack defense at lvl 71 is that even semi-strong at all for 70 mafia too?
    That's pretty weak for your level, I would want you to be somewhere around 2-300k attack around that level. Maxing your mafia would help but wouldn't quite get you all that much.

I agree on previous posts mostly. Depending upon what level you are playing at and consider "good", somewhere in the range of 3k-5k is desirable to compete near the upper echelon. I'm currently at about 9,500 attack x level on my main (~6,500 on JR) and should break 10k per level after this war. Of course, Balt is at like 20k per level so I'm not setting the world on fire like him.
    Last edited by MattThomas08; 09-10-2013 at 03:34 PM.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    That's pretty weak for your level, I would want you to be somewhere around 2-300k attack around that level. Maxing your mafia would help but wouldn't quite get you all that much.

I agree on previous posts mostly. Depending upon what level you are playing at and consider "good", somewhere in the range of 3k-5k is desirable to compete near the upper echelon. I'm currently at about 9,500 attack x level on my main (~6,500 on JR) and should break 10k per level after this war. Of course, Balt is at like 20k per level so I'm not setting the world on fire like him.
    lol i don't get attacked much but i don't understand how how people get such high stats since i have never seen anyone above 150k at my level any threads that may be useful and hey I nearly never lose for some reason no one strong attacks me for some reason beyond me lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thethreefires View Post
    lol i don't get attacked much but i don't understand how how people get such high stats since i have never seen anyone above 150k at my level any threads that may be useful and hey I nearly never lose for some reason no one strong attacks me for some reason beyond me lol
    I guess that goes back to what you mean by "good" . If you can successfully defend a lot of robs and rob most people at your level, then you're doing ok. If you're talking about finding targets in Top 100, 50, 25, 10, etc. it really has a different requirement for a "good" player. Even with my pretty solid stats on my Jr. account, I found most players in top 25 type matchups were pretty close or above me.
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    depends what you consider "good". What i consider good is not a level X whatever but by your opponents. If you can beat 90% of everyone at your level then that is good. 95% is great and 99% better than everyone else is amazing for your level

Back Alley Network

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingeasian View Post
    depends what you consider "good". What i consider good is not a level X whatever but by your opponents. If you can beat 90% of everyone at your level then that is good. 95% is great and 99% better than everyone else is amazing for your level
    It's a little more difficult to catalog every player at your level and determine if you can beat them than to give somebody a general guideline for what they should be targeting. If you can't beat 99% of the players at your level, then you're not doing great. There are hundreds of thousands of players in this game; if you play with appropriate strategy, you should find yourself in the top 1%, mostly because there are a lot of clueless players out there just following the quest chains, completing TL goals, buying the wrong upgrades, spending RP on junk, not participating in events diligently, etc. etc.
    I've gone super Rogue.

MT's Camping Guide

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It's a little more difficult to catalog every player at your level and determine if you can beat them than to give somebody a general guideline for what they should be targeting.
    Not so difficult for some.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885