What are good stats these days?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are good stats these days?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What are good stats these days?

You use to be a monster at 80k at level 200 pre syndicates. Then it went to 1k per level, now what is it? What do the top syndicates look for in stats to accept a member
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Post Count
    dat crate

I think its 2k per level now? lots of people at level 160 are over 200k stats
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Banned
    Post Count
    My main account is Level 105 with 415k attack. It's fairly mediocre and not really top 50 material.

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Muj View Post
    I think its 2k per level now? lots of people at level 160 are over 200k stats
    I have to think that, following the recent syndicate LTQ, those numbers would be substantially higher (i.e. readjusted for stat inflation). I'm closing in on 200K and I'm still a few levels under level 50; quite a few people in my Rivals List are at, or well past 200K already.

All GREE accounts are deactivated as of August 2014

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its all relative. I have a top 25 acct that is 6k x level and a top 75 acct that is 3k x level. The syn ltq played a huge role but I would expect the stats per level ratio to be better for low lvl players also.

Post Count
    lol and I thought my lvl 29 with 80k atk/def would be really awesome
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm at level 170 with 469K/475K. I'm seeing lots of weaker people at my level, but there are enough people who can successfully rob or attack me. I believe my stats are decent for my level, not excellent.

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by brandocommando View Post
    Its all relative. I have a top 25 acct that is 6k x level and a top 75 acct that is 3k x level. The syn ltq played a huge role but I would expect the stats per level ratio to be better for low lvl players also.
    Good point. Naturally, as you ascend the tiers for top syns, those ratios are expected to be higher, so that your stats are in line with similar syndicate rivals. It's apparent that there are LLPs in top 50 - 250 syns at my level, and those aren't too hard to figure out (based on what's written on their walls).

As long as the green messages exceed the red ones, that's always a good sign.

All GREE accounts are deactivated as of August 2014

Post Count
    I'm considered weak...so I suppose somewhere around 1M is the cutoff.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Banned
    Post Count
    My no-gold alt acct has 200k atk/def at L.58. (hope that is of some help)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My level 34 semi-camper account has 112K stats and gets beat up fairly regularly. FWIW

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Ive been away from the game almost 2 years and my 10k att/def has me way behind!

Banned
    Post Count
    I can only speak from experience in a top 50 Syndicate.

We are mostly concerned about making enough IP during the wars.

In the last battle the Top 50 team had 4.8 M IP.
    4.8M / 60 players = 80K points per player

I believe 80K is not possible without gold.
    The better the Attack per Level you have, the cheaper it will be for you to score IP.
    I would consider the following level / attacks to be typical of top 50 (as of Today).

250 : 1M
    200 : 700K
    150 : 400K
    If your stats are a bit better, then you can use less gold. If they are a bit lower, then you use more gold. If your stats are really low ( 250K or less), then you will have trouble finding targets in top 50.

Thanks
    Dgwalker

Someone else can comment on the max possible gold-less IP, but I think it is around 55K.

Quote Originally Posted by Back hand emus View Post
    You use to be a monster at 80k at level 200 pre syndicates. Then it went to 1k per level, now what is it? What do the top syndicates look for in stats to accept a member
    This is definitely top 50 if you have gold.

Quote Originally Posted by VikesUK View Post
    My main account is Level 105 with 415k attack. It's fairly mediocre and not really top 50 material.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dgwalker View Post
    Someone else can comment on the max possible gold-less IP, but I think it is around 55K.
    Just theoretically speaking:
    4 attacks + (73 hours)(60 min/hr)(4 attacks/100 min) = 179 free attacks during war

You can also get an extra 4 attacks per level up during war, as well as any passive IP you earn from players attacking you (which can be quite a bit if you're relatively unknown with a high defense).

With +25% IP bonus, the maximum IP a player can hope to average (attacking players far above them in XP) is something like ~422.5 IP/atk. Thus:

179 attack * 422.5 IP/attack = 75,627 IP

This is, of course, impossible unless you never sleep the entire weekend (or have someone tap for you while you sleep). I've done 55k IP free in multiple wars now when I subtract off my gold hits, and I lose 4 free attacks per war in matches I'm dumping gold in.

Post Count
    My two spots in the game have 6500 and 7100 attack per level and still get beat sometimes....🏄