Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Banned
    Post Count
    1. Ability to store buildings, helps to reorg base...
    2. Health Regen building like composites building..
    3. Max Health Regen 50% ..
    4. Restated ranks... Some of these you cannot get in a lifetime...
    5. Gold confirm for energy and stamina increases..
    6. Inventory sort by name, attack, defence...

Sure l can think of more...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    -Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

Inventory sorting - by alphabet, by power, by date. Refills - nice idea for prizes. Depends in which events you can get those.

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000

That changes balance towards newer/lower level players. I think nobody has really complained about 2000 units. With increasing/decreasing this number you can definitely change some balance, but actually I don't see any big point in doing this. Those who will get an increase, will be happy, while others will be crying and unhappy. So I think it would only create some mess and negative reaction which is always stronger than positive feedback.

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events

Idea worth of getting deeper. A lot of depends on what are the bonuses and how easy/hard those are accessible for factions.
    Another thing - many are asking about involving more strategy and team play into the game. How about planning some changes which would impact faction events like fvf or wd, inform IN ADVANCE (like 10-14 days or so), so that factions could try to organize themselves in order to prepare for it. This will give more opportunities for team work, better involvement etc, more time spent for MW.

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500

See above.

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill

Actually yes, but first you need to be 100% sure that you are able to control and to identify skill points hackers. Secondly this needs to be reflected in battle screen. For example if I have 100k defense and heavy amount of defensive skill points, somebody attacking me should get a battle report with his win/loss and my realistic defensive power with VISIBLE effect of defensive skill points included, like my defensive power is 200k instead of 100k visible in my profile. If we will continue to have losses like 800k attack loses against 550k defense (like I saw yesterday), it will only create huge mess and negativity. This is the game, where we want to relax, there is no place for negativity.

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units

100% against. Many posts already stated the reasons.

-Increase Level Cap to 300

There is no need for cap at all. Why to limit it at all? If skill points will get more value, when leveling gives the benefit of more skill points. It will also be a trade off between more skill points and less wdp. Between more bps earned in fvf and potentially stronger epic boss.

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

Don't understand that. How I can fill empty places with existing players? They are already in. All vacant spaces are filled with NEW players.

-Add more epic boss levels

100% against that. 50 bosses - it is already hard job and quite a lot of time spent during those days for 50 battles against boss. It is also not extreme fun to do same thing again and again. On top of that, you are able to get 51st and so on bosses if you finish 50, just don't get extra prize for each 5 levels. I think more eb levels would favour a small group of already very strong players, why to increase the gap even more?

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.

What is considered to be weakiest? In many cases the real target is not the weakiest. I don't see the big point here, it can work in good and bad way, so I would say better no. You can for example implement faction bonuses for increasing BPs and valor drop (like 5% for every level of upgrade), for reducing building upgrade time, reducing building upgrade costs. I would not touch stamina and energy regeneration.

Regarding inventory - besides sorting it, would be good to be able to see your last unit into the battle. Would be good to split inventory into used and retired, into attacking army and defensive army. You should be able to select some units and move them to "trash" folder. Not sell them, not dispose them, but take them out from what you see. Many would appreciate quite sophisticated inventory system. If we are "commanders of army", why we do so many things in blind way?

Consistent Contributor Brummied's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi all,

What a thread, most overall comment so far on black market trades: fear of hackers, fear of abuse, fear of stragey etc.. The most called for change by gold players I suspect, me as one of them for good reason I actually like the idea!
    How it works.. When gree develop the army tool (implying more feature than just a list) so we can actually see what units are in the 2000 or more(army button in inventory maybe..) then we can tweak it by selling or trading in defunct units to add back into their source.. So in game cash units gain in game cash back, valour for valour and gold for gold, This way event units don't come into it!
    As well as this the faction has a trading post, a place where units can be swapped amongst faction members, Whoooa I hear you say... But with sensible limits imposed it would be genius! If a third member of the faction is required to sanction any transaction then abuse can minimised, if faction cash is required to purchase the building (trading post) perhaps then we have something else to consider when buying bonuses for the faction. My stock pile alone would be a good incentive for in house faction competitions to encourage participation in the faction for reward, not that playing for top factions isn't enough just would be nice to be able to reward players in game instead of via PayPal or similar..
    Will everyone use it? Then give it to us pls
    Last edited by Brummied; 09-10-2013 at 12:27 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    There is no need to increase epic bosses , 50 is just fine.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    More epic boss levels? What, 50 levels isn't enough?

A black market for units? OMG, that would suck! The game isn't lopsided enough? The hackers will have a field day.

Any kind of inventory system would be helpful. Strongest to weakest, newest to oldest, alphabetical... anything.
    yea I agree an a-z system would be much more effective

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Suggest:

1. ability to collectively boot (all officers + leader) player from game during WD but not take in any if that's a consolation. This will stop people dead from becoming sleepers who weasel their way into higher level WD prizes without pulling any weight and throwing a lot of work by others out the window.

2. install a 'BLOCK' function on forums so we can choose who we'd like to see.

Increase max level - yes
    Increase army size - yes
    Black market - No
    Skill point effect - Yes but can we make it transparent as to how it actually works please
    Boss Level Increase - No

Upside (bouquet) for you guys: finally the stats on prizes are getting sane again which should lead to moderate stat increases rather then outrageous numbers! Makes the stat 'gini co-efficient' smaller and more enticing to players who are newer and/or struggling to get up there (which is now near impossible).
    mmmmm, the world is ending?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Inventory system for all units - due for a long time
    energy/stamina/health refills as prizes - rather low prize, what do you expect me to do for a health refill?
    Reduce army size - no, what do you want to do with all the units we have acquired?
    Limited time bonuses - again small prize, what do you expect us to do for it?
    Increasing influence of attack and def skills - first of all do a daily check that nobody and I stress NOBODY, can hack it; then you may offer us a possibility to reshuffle the skills - for a price, and only once in a certain amount of time
    Creating a black market where players can trade units - BAD IDEA , you can offer to buy back units at let's say half price
    Increase cap level to 300 - why should there be a cap at all... let them grow BUT... what incentives you offer for higher level players? Because at the moment everybody tries to stop leveling up because your intelligent WD points score
    Create bonus spots in the Guild that only can filled with new players - don't see the newness of the idea
    Add more epic boss levels - really?
    Guild bonus that hides the weakest - what do you want, no targets at all? straighten up the WD points then play with the other aspects.
    More thoughts -
    1. more information immediately on rival list, Att/Def, IPH, cash on hand, not very accurate - say with a +- 30%, charge us for a spy fee (game cash for example) for accurate info
    2. there is little to be done with game cash, beyond faction bonuses, find an use for it, maybe new, better cash units
    dpghost

smart beats gold

Lurker
    Post Count
    Vault increase.

Vault increase.

Vault increase.

Post Count
    The developers have been discussing potential additions/changes to the game, and we would love to hear your feedback on these potential features/additions:

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes
    --omg YES. Also show a/d points for prizes during quests.

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000
    NO

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events
    Tell us more..

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500
    Could be ok.

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill
    - could work, give us some more infor about how it works.

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units
    --Depends. Within Faction it might work. Possibly a market for unavailable buildings from previous wars.

-Increase Level Cap to 300

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players
    Explain more.

-Add more epic boss levels
    NO or make them a little more attainable.

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.
    NO

Add a Canadian nation flag.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Cool nice

Increase level to 300
    Increase max army to 2500
    The black market looks nice
    The stamina enery health prizes are great

And as an extra we like the dutch flag addad

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    How about da ability to change names for free every week like in War of Nations? And make it so dat da boost units float around once in a while in LTQs. Give people more of a reason to do them, for dat 10% health regen gain.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    1st off sort the imbalance to HLPs who score rubbish points during WD event.
    More boosts, and new different boosts.
    Two buildings upgrading at once.
    Gold buildings.
    Increase level to 500.

Oh yeah, give the paying public some assurance that hackers are being dealt with.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'll bet out of all of the ones that CJ suggested that the Black Market gets developed, if it hasn't already been!

Post Count
    I think black market trade is a terrible idea that will be exploited. Increasing levels in the epic boss isn't a good idea because as stated so few people can finish them. Limited time bonuses I can see the benefit in why I would work hard for it. I think skills points already away battles way to much. I would look at increasing the effectiveness of the defence buildings. They don't do anything to assist your defence against raid and there is no reason to really buy them.

Some good suggestions though such as increasing the cap on allies
    To 3000 and level to 300. That would rejuvenate the high level players.

Post Count
    Good ideas HGF 69. And your probably right about the black market because those that are most likely to benefit have the most away with Gree.