Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 27

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Consistent Contributor Farticus's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am opposed to any new changes while there are blatant problems in the app that still exist. For instance, I purchased 2 mad scientist labs (not even sure how long ago that was - 4 months?) and they have yet to appear on my map and I have yet to be able to collect from them. I was told that developers were fixing this problem but apparently they were too busy looking at how to implement new features.

The app closes on me randomly and requires almost 15 restarts every morning before it will completely load without closing.

IN SUMMARY - FIX THE GAMES PROBLEMS BEFORE YOU VOTE ON NEW ITEMS THAT WILL CREATE NEW PROBLEMS.

Lurker
    Post Count

Hoppers

Control of who can declare war needs to be established. To many hoppers and terrorist floating into Factions and causing problems, this would be one leash.

Post Count
    To weaken these super factions such as Sup 1 and Sup 2 also to make events cater to non gold users and less focus on these super factions

Post Count
    Get it is about generating money, you need to make enhancements to the game that will cater to the majority of your players, i.e. match up factions based on size not just rank and A/D sum. This will make it more fun for all. I'm in a top 750 faction and we use to have 6 gold spenders, we now only have two and that may go away as well. If the masses quit there will be no one for the top 10 to feed off of.
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

Lurker
    Post Count
    A list:

*Sorting feature for units; name, attack, defense, acquired date, boost, etc
    *Additional designee for purchasing walls; in the event of leader device failure.
    *Limit War declaration to Officers/Leader
    *Concrete generating building
    *Make defense buildings relevant or get rid of them entirely
    *Ability to reallocate skill points
    *A collect ALL buildings feature/button
    *Confirmation of all gold purchase outside of WD and/or on/off feature
    *Expedited Wall purchase feature with double confirmation and a deconstruct wall feature.

Thank you for opening up the doors!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How about something as trivial as making the game stable across all platforms. There is plenty of money generated from MW to clean up some of these "glitches" and server blackouts (like today at the end of Cuba BfC, last 7-10 minutes most or all android players were unable to connect to MW servers)...

Trying to stay constructive with my suggestion. In case you hadn't notice there are still A LOT of people that want to play this game and have fun... Just making it operate better.

Thanks,

A very frustrated player.

Banned
    Post Count
    Stop trying add new twists and events and maybe just fix what allready isn't working
    Now that's an idea

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hire more help. It is evident you are in over your heads.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hire the angry birds developers, I've never had a problem with that game.

Lurker
    Post Count

first fix what you have

in this past war we were matched with a faction and attacked all members of there faction once.....guess what there was not one player that our strongest player could beat....personally I attacked player with 128 allies lvl 82. His att/def was over 3million , not saying he cheated but how does a faction with our att/def. Avg 1.1 million get matched with them there lowest was 2.5 million???

We left this one open for further ideas, but since the current use seems to be complaints for which there are already dedicated threads, this thread is now locked.

Thanks to everyone who gave feedback on the items, or further suggestions.