Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Post Count
    No black market trading but I vote for a way to sell back unnecessary units. Also, keep 2000 units: haha I like higher stats
    Do unto others. If somebody beats you up, don't complain and act like a total wimp, just bulk up and fight back!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andymac106 View Post
    No black market trading but I vote for a way to sell back unnecessary units. Also, keep 2000 units: haha I like higher stats
    I agree it will be too much confusion with black market. Plus if some level 50 guy end up with top event prize it would be suspected hacking right away and GREE will be jammed with millions of tickets.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Inventory control and sorting would be a prime improvement.

Level increase would be 2nd best.

Not sure if it counts but factions up to 100 players. Hide 10 at random from every battle.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hi CJ real nice of you to ask our opinion,

Instead of asking for different things like a few I will give you my tougths on all those points like you asked :

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

yes everyone have now real huge army its time for that!

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000

Cash troops are now useless valor troop almost, a lot are now all golden so dont care for cusuality anymore so I think this is not a good idea...

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events

That would be a change so yes I like debating with my faction if a bonus is worth the gold spend so those would make it even more fun, more strategic decision to take!

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500

Yes on that one for the same reason I was against an army of 1000

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill

yes with the inflation of stats I think skill pts doesnt change a lot for HLP so increasing their influence migth make them more usefull!

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units

Completly against, when so people quit the game there will be some weird trades... even worst players with multiple acoount... I guess it will just give a ways for people to try to cheat the game!

-Increase Level Cap to 300

During WD I see more and more level 250 so I guess time as come for an other level cap increase

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

Not a bad idea it all depends on how its made

-Add more epic boss levels

Considering that boss over 151 is 39mil health pts at 50 I think is would be crazy to add even more... probably looking back at the tiers would be an idea wven more if you still increase level cap maybe 151-300 would be a too big range...

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.

I think that would be worst than usefull it would kill the game for the people with average stats... I play in a top 25, if we can hide lets say 6, we take out 2 worst denfense than the 4 worst defense over level 200, than when we face a lower faction they dont have no one to hit... I think it would kill the game for average stats player that now will never found targets

Let us know your thoughts!

That was my tougth, if you want any farther explanation on any pts fell free to send me a PM!

_Max

Banned
    Post Count
    All seem interesting, except maybe add more epic boss levels - it taking good amount now as is, and black market depending how it would work.

Def make LvL cap to like 500 but WITHOUT some super awesome unit like it was with lvl250 and then get stuck

More importantly MAKE CONSISTENT BP's during wars without those nonsense fluctuations where you can lose with having even 40% higher attack or fluctuate pts frm like 180all way up to 400's...

Inventory is way overdue and make some now defunct and useless units able to sell

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Level cap is a no brainer. More faction bonuses a no brainer. Larger Army size a no brainer. Inventory management a no brainer. Given the number of no brainers, why haven't they been implemented?

How about fixing wait times in wd...NO BRAINER!

Black market would be a disaster given the unit hackers.
    Last edited by honest Abe; 09-10-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Post Count
    Black market is a horrible idea...no wait. I can start a new account and take all of my 2k-9k units and give it to him for $1. This sounds like an awesome idea!

But seriously, how about increasing the max army size and giving us better inventory control. The guild bonus that hides the weakest players is not a good idea, as weaker members in the opposing faction would have no targets. We all know that the top 5 factions won't have any issues with this because they don't have any weak links. This will only harm the little guys in the game.

Glad to see you guys/gals are looking to make some type of improvements on the game.

Post Count
    Inventory management!! Alphabedically should be the most basic addition, any other sort method is bonus.

As for the other suggested changes, the only two that seems good is the max level to 300 change and the Att/Def bonus reform. The rest seem mediocre or bad. Just being honest.

Thanks for asking for our input!

-Stormchaser
    MW - Stormchaser: 978-463-520
    VFF Elite Rangers

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to see the wd's be only once a month. Also I would like leveling up to not be something I frown at.
    But I guess if I have to choose from your list..... Inventory management would be best
    I

Post Count
    Black Market for trading units? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard; and I'm on the erkensang bashing thread.

Hey, starling, I'll trade you 2 light gunners for your p-91 pounder.

So essentially you will be allowing players with multiple devices to create new accounts and start at level 1 with 1000-2000 gold units. Like the Guiness gentlemen, BRILLIANT!

Edit: sorry for not seeing your post RamboII. But I agree with you.

If they do this, I might as well upgrade my iphone to the 5 or whatever and go from level 229 to 1 again.
    Last edited by Jhenry02; 09-09-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Banned
    Post Count
    Inventory organization from your list

My suggestion try to level health regen times like in crime city I think it's all the same. It's discouraging to see someone be able to score 70k WD points cus there regen is 10 min and another person to stay up all weekend and score 35k WD points because they can only attack ever 18m30 seconds. People will still buy plenty of gold especially with wins counting they will go crazy at the end of wars with gold to tey and win. but I think to many newer players will give up if they have to continue to spend alot of money to compete at a moderate level.

Banned
    Post Count
    Also most can figure out how battle points are decided but I believe EVERYBODY is wondering if we could get some kind of explanation on WD point fluxuation

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

The developers have been discussing potential additions/changes to the game, and we would love to hear your feedback on these potential features/additions:

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes
    Yes. Any inventory system that allows searching and sorting would be most welcome.

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000
    No!! No no no.

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events
    Interesting... I'd love to hear more details about this before I commit, though.

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500
    Maybe... I really don't think Army Size is a critical issue.

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill
    Yes, but ONLY IF you pair it with a one-time ability to redistribute skill points for anyone who has already been playing and chose other categories because of the current influence level. Perhaps future redistribution of skill points could be a gold purchasable option, but it wouldn't be fair to increase the influence of certain skill points when so many people already have chosen based on the current mechanics unless you let them redistribute their skill points once when the update is released.

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units
    Nahhh... t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

-Increase Level Cap to 300
    Yes! Or 500... or 1000... or unlimited with a formula that once past 250 each new level requires twice the XP (or some increasing multiplier) as the last, so if it takes 2,500 XP to go from 251 to 251, it takes 5,000 to go from 251 to 252, and 10,000 to go from 251 to 252, etc etc indefinitely.

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players
    Nah

-Add more epic boss levels
    Why? So few can finish all the epic boss levels as it is.

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.
    IDk, maybe, but probably not. I think it could create more problems than it solves, like reducing the importance of carefully selecting candidates, encouraging lax participation, and may get complicated when large rewards are handed out to all guild members. Should *hidden* weak players receive reward units when the rest of the guild gave and took the hits to earn? I guess I'd need to know exactly how it would work. Does the hidden player still get to score points? It may work, if it's done exactly right.
    Let us know your thoughts!

In my opinion, these would be more useful at the moment before any of the above are implemented:

1. Reduce land expansion costs and times
    Reduce cost and time by at least half so that we can build bases that actually look like something rather than just messy clusters of buildings. Currently expanding is so much slower than building that it's really not possible to arrange the buildings in a way that looks nice. Add surface textures like roads, path, etc., and let us make real bases. Either that, or make the expansion squares large enough for at least 4 new buildings each. This way we can create roads, paths, etc. and place our buildings in a way that looks nice. More fun.

2. Make Defense Buildings a % multiplier to defense stat rather than adding a few points:
    Another thing that's been discussed here on the forum is defense buildings - adding 15 defense points with an expensive building is pretty pointless these days. So, first of all, make defense buildings a % multiplier rather than simply adding a few points.

Along with improved base layout...
    3. add perimeter protection:
    Also, If the above were done with the land expansion and adding road and path textures, you could also make fences and walls add a layer of protection.. like any building inside the perimeter of a fence or wall would have to have the fence or wall breached before the building could be raided, and give the fence & wall hit points that can be leveled up so that they are comparable with the strength of attack. A regular fence could be breached with one attack, then the buildings inside raided, while a level 7 security wall may need 3 or 4 attacks before it's breached.

Banned
    Post Count
    BLACK MARKET...GOD NO!, SORT INVENTORY HELLS YES (while you are at it fix the ally list).

Fix the WD POINT SYSTEM!. um i know fix the WD POINT SYSTEM and last but not least FIX THE WD POINT SYSTEM!

if you r going to upgrade the effect of skill points hows about making defence buildings more effective cause they are useless.