Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 14

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Post Count

Thumbs up

I would like the abilety to msg a faction you have fought or seen in the rankings!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yes please offer energy /stamina /health regeneration refills as prizes and stop the stupid cement. That can be increased in fights.
    Max army size should stay at 2000.
    Do not mess with a/d strength from skill points. That would make checking stats before an attack totally pointless.
    Yes increase level cap to 350 but slow down the leveling process. Quit giving piles of yellow stars as prizes.
    Increase the cash awarded for beating objects in the maps. The amounts needed to do upgrades and buy bigger weapons and faction bonuses are obscene and could use some help this way.
    Yes make guild spots for new players only and do not hide anyone.
    Reduce the randomness of WD points awarded. It is nice to not have 60 people beat 1 to a pulp. But it is also not rewarding to build your stats then be not allowed the satisfaction of using them when you can only win tiny points.
    I don't even know what the max of boss levels is. I'm 400+k a/d and could never get past boss 35. Please make the lower levels easier if you increase the number. And whenever it says to buy bigger weapons to be stronger... how about offering more bigger weapons for cas and valor stars. And the weapons need to be true to the a/d values posted on them. They also need to stop having a limit on how many of a kind will add to your a/d. So when I buy a certain boat I get face value of all that I buy and not see the number of the boats purchased increased while what it does for my strength at a halt.
    Please restore individual bonuses to boss events and increase the a/d value of prizes between every fifth boss win.

Banned
    Post Count
    After thinking about it, I'd really like to see a black market, it would totally change the game and the economy in many positive ways. And while there would be scamming and real world trading, measures can be taken to at least limit that.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am not sure what the problem is with Black Market trading but my gut says it can't be good.
    Please let energy purchased rise to the level of the player's bar. We earned it.
    Require a minimum number of officers who have some say like a Senate/House vote on acceptance/rejection of members and bonus purchase decisions.
    Let buildings upgrade higher than 10. Let vault be higher too so there's a realistic shot at making the ridiculously huge spread between building upgrades costs.
    Increase a/d values of units already available for cash so there's more reason to buy them.
    Put a cap on how many fights need won to get the pile of valor stars award.
    Increase the hairstyles and clothing changes available for avatars. Also make more ethnicities and body builds since we are from everywhere and not just Europeans with variations in skin color.
    There might be more flags with more things that they can do, too. Maybe a new flag can cause more valor points from fights. Or different fighting styles that increase building output or decrease opponent's defenses. Or shield the avatar during the attack 500 times events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I like the new guild quest but there should be some way to get low participation members to do more to help get the prizes. Make the coins worth something. Maybe each player would have to earn a certain number of coins to be eligible for the prizes on each effort.

Banned
    Post Count
    I also would like a new faction bonus that I thought of, baiscally this bonus would increase the amount of extra gold you get with each purchase by one percent, and you can buy it up to five times for example

Extra gold increase 1%: $10,000,000,000
    Extra gold increase 2%: $20,000,000,000
    Extra gold increase 3%: $50,000,000,000
    Extra gold increase 4%: $100,000,000,000
    Extra gold increase 5%: $200,000,000,000

It would have to only work for purchasing gold or getting free gold in quantities over 10 otherwise it would just get confusing.

I also think there should be an extra valor faction bonus.

2% extra valor per attack/raid: $2,000,000,000
    4% extra valor per attack/raid: $20,000,000,000
    6% extra valor per attack/raid: $100,000,000,000
    8% extra valor per attack/raid: $150,000,000,000
    10% extra valor per attack/raid $180,000,000,000

And lastly I'd like to see a Faction lottery: A event that can be started any time by the faction leader or an officer, in which people can put in a lottery pot; units, gold,money, valor, basically anything that can be used as currency or in battle. Players can only be allowed to participate in the lottery if they donate to it, and the more they donate the more the chance they should be able to win. For example if I donated $10m and 300 gold and another member only donated one gold, I should have a better chance of winning, but not a for sure chance, I'm still working out how the system would work.

Anyway those are my ideas, thanks for reading .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This one please: Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes.

And any improvements you can make to the inventory system (sorting/ranking), you could think about mimicking in the allies list.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Perhaps, in order to even out rivals lists and move up the whale zone, Gree should make server accounts that they program in order to fill a specific rivals list. Give them average stats and have them marked in some way to show that they are not hackers. Give them simple bases. Make them only defensive, and do not give them skills. This could raise the whale zone and lessen complaints among the top users.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would like to see other ranks within the faction for promotion as it would give members some thing to work towards other than just officer or member. Maybe each promotion would give them further functions ie deleting there own posts etc

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Allie list

Is it possible to put a search window in your allies list so when you want to find someone you don not have to scroll threw ober 500 allies.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

In game money to purchase gold...

Would it be possible to use your money earned from your buildings to purchase gold?
    10 million for 25 gold....
    5 million for 10 Gold...
    Just a thought...

Banned
    Post Count
    Increase faction guild size to 120. This will make it easier to merge and there will be fewer factions, making wars more competitive. Also put in ranks with powers. I will make a list going in order for highest to lowest.

Private: Has basic powers equal to that of the modern day "member", but can't declare war.
    Corporal: Can delete donation posts. And has authority of those under him.
    Sargeant: Can delete any posts. And has authority over those under him.
    Lieutenant: Can declare war, and demote members under him. And has authority of those under him.
    Colonel: Can declare war, promote and demote, and has authority of those under him.
    General: Can declare war, promote and demote, can accept members into the faction, and has authority of those under him.

Field Marshall: Can declare war, promote and demote, can accept members, can kick members, and can overthrow the President if 2/3 majority rules through a built in faction system poll that a new President should be appointed.

President: Has all faction powers and is in charge of everyone, but can be overthrown by the faction.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Whatever you do just don't do the black market or if you do the a/d of units being traded has to be within 10 percent of each other
    No matter what y'all say, I'm still proud to be a Pirate. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you need help, always like chatting with people.

Post Count
    Great idea but I don't think it will ever happen. They make too much money off of gold buyers.

Quote Originally Posted by marcrochon@hotmail.com View Post
    Would it be possible to use your money earned from your buildings to purchase gold?
    10 million for 25 gold....
    5 million for 10 Gold...
    Just a thought...
    John5150

48 Members
    -277 Canada-
    -211 India-

***Completed Level 10 Faction Prestige***
    Building Def +30%
    Health Recovery -30%
    Cash +15%
    Infantry +10/30%
    Ground +10/25%
    Air +5/20%
    Sea +0/15%

PM me to join or go to our website: http://ericmanleyit.wordpress.com/

Post Count
    Everything has been said before but,

Vault upgrade to at least 250 million so not just the strongest can upgrade cash buildings and a reduction in time or the gold required to finish it,if ANYONE has spent that amount of gold to do that they need a slap.

Sort wd points and hlp points out to be fair

Gold attack building(sea)

Zoom out

No level cap and every ten levels get a nice unit(boost?)

Cash units need to be worth buying

Valour building or valour and concrete as a prize

Concrete used to speed up or cheapen building or upgrades

Minimum wd points setting for prizes

Only officers and above to declare war

In game cash for gold purchase

Faction bonus for building upgrade time or stamina or energy etc

Ally search function