Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Raise the level from 250 to 300

Leave the sizeof armies alone but make the strength and level of your allies count for something...

No to black market hackers woild multiply more rapidly

Have capsor checks in place for types of units....when some one has 700 lead soldiers let that trigger an alert at gree for fraud potential...kinda like on you credit card

Fix the unit problem from the first strike tomcat and covert fighter....there have been several plus something health regens....give us what we fought forand paid for.....I still have a ticket in on this with no resolution even though there was a post about no need to send a ticket

Make hitting the wallworth a dollar amount....it shows up as a zero dollar amount....the wall gnawers in my crew need something for their troubles

FIX THE WALL PURCHASE FUNCTION........I GET A NERVOUS TICK EVERY TIME I HAVE TO BUY 40 WALLS....let us buy in bulk and save

Allow others to buy walls

Have faction events like golf tournaments that have flights.......give the same unit for top ranked faction in flight a and the same unit to top1 inflight b...or divisions like college football

KEEP EVENTS TO 30 DAYS APART

Develop historical stats for wd points and points in fvf tournaments......

I have more should I keep going?
    Health Regen 35%
    infantry attack 35%
    infantry defense 35%
    Ground attack 35%
    Ground Defense 35%
    Air Attack 35%
    Air Defense 35%
    Sea Attack 35%
    Sea Defense 35%
    Building Defense 35%
    Building Output 35%
    Guild member increases + 40

The Fisher Clan (a private invite only faction for families)

My Id 649 796 085
    My id 716 502 654
    12.8 billion iph
    3.6 bb attack
    6.26 bb defense

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All for the black market thing but increase unit
    Limit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A change to inventory system is NECESSARY.
    I used excel to keep track of my items.
    Yet every few weeks, the order changed fundamentally. It starts ok when I just have a few units. But now I had 4000 units. And that's 730 different items. I don't want to waste my time sorting it out every time when you reshuffled all of them.

It's much simpler putting it in alphabetically order. If not, items from strongest to weakest, newest to oldest etc. just give a way we can follow but not deliberately wasting our time. Random order sucks.

Black market no. It's a matter of loyalty of the game. If everything is tradeable, people would open small accounts and collect items for trading.

Also, please add login system, so that we can login with password on different machines. I have iPhone and iPad. In previous version, I can still transfer between games with funzio ID. Now it's not possible. I have to stick to my small screen iPhone back home. That sucks as well

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Like the ideas, other priorities

So, I welcome the thoughtful and creative ideas. I think it's great that you are making an effort to keep the game moving in a positive direction! However, and please don't take this negatively, but rather than add new dynamics that will require countless hours of debugging, I would prefer that you guys work on some of the quality issues plaguing the game. The most recent is the current LTQ. It was on the schedule for two days out, and then all of a sudden it goes live! Either communicate the change in advance, or leave the schedule alone. Mistakes like this are pretty common with the game and I would personally like to see the mistakes not happen rather than new bells and whistles added to the game. All that being said, out of the things listed, I like:

* increasing effects of skill points
    * robustness of the inventory system, but only give out refills as prizes if a player can choose WHEN they want to use the refills. If it just automatically refills your stamina or energy, etc., its not worth it to me.
    * increase Army size
    * increasing level cap if it also adds another tier within the boss events
    * I also like the guild bonus that hides the weakest players

Post Count
    Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes- yes

Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000- no

Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events- no

Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500-yes

Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill-whats the point. You will never be able to increase its influence enough with the amount of bonusunits you are generating and giving out. Also may lead to more people just complaining about loosing to x who is 20k below them

Creating a Black Market where players can trade units-no

Increase Level Cap to 300-yes

Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players-define new

Add more epic boss levels-ONLY IF YOU ELIMINATE THE TIERS. DO THAT AND CREATE 100 LEVELS. NOT FAIR THAT THOSE OF US WHO LIKE TO DO THE MISSIONS AND CLIMB RAPIDLY GET PENALIZED FOR DOING THESE EVENTS.

Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - no. You will combine that with the bonus spots and players will just create mini accounts for the single war, hide them, and use them as power attackers on the DL
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

Lurker
    Post Count

How bout just fix the damn game

How long does it take to fix the error that is preventing anyone playing the game on an android based system from loading the game. We are all getting screwed out of money from building, units/faction goals. Over half of my faction cannot even get the game to load now so not only is it hurting the individuals it is hurting our entire group.

I would like the donation and chat room separate so we can communicate easier I is hard to find posts when a faction of 50 is donating without having to download separate communication apps, maybe multiple rooms for strategy and scouting.

Post Count
    I only want the vault cap increased to somewhere between 120-150 million.

Also a special event for Christmas that has all the old LE buildings come back and rotate once every three days or so. The word limited doesn't restrict it to only one war. It could also encompass something else.

Anyway that's just my biased view.

Banned
    Post Count
    WD POINTS system have the random-multiplier lowered to 10% n every hit on the same target after the initial one lowers ur WD point gain by 1% till its reduced to 50% of initial WD point gain. will discourage pounding on one target and make it more interesting. also fair comes to mind.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    About the Black market : in the current Faction LTQ, low levels were not able to help in the last levels because they did not have the building level to get the units. With a black market within a faction, High level players could have sold/given these units to the players.

Post Count
    The more I think about the Black Market idea I think this is terrible for the game and Gree a like unless you don't want to expand your customer base. What will end up happening is your top players will create or use one of their mini accounts at level 100 and move their strongest 2000 units to this account in exchange for oh say some scouts. This will cause them to get a new lease on MW life but at the same time ruin the game for all those at Level 100. It would be interesting to know just how many new accts are being created each dqy and what is the avg, time that a player stays in the game.

Of course if the game is already past the point off being a cash cow and moving towards maturity then milking your loyal players in the final months of the game makes sense, especially if you need to spend x gold to enter the black market.
    "To have fun and do the best we can. The Sindicate is a collection of players that strives to better themselves while having the best interests of the team at heart." - lwrcspr

SINDICATE 948240115

Lurker
    Post Count

Other helpful ideas

Can you add a "collect ALL buildings and Vault" button?

Giving the last boss unit a bonus. A bonus that added +2 WD points per attack would be nice in the main events.

Allowing the faction leader the option of presetting the WD point MINIMUM that a faction member has to score to earn the faction's prizes ( would help w/ the freeloaders/deadbeats) - all players could see this and know if the don't score this amount no prizes would be given. This would be set BEFORE WD and can not be changed until its over.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Please allow 2 upgrades at a time!! Simply takes forever to upgrade everything...

Lurker
    Post Count

Proposed changes

Hey there... I like the concept of raising lvl cap. I think army size should increase.
    I however I am not a fan of trading units. One of the main aspects of the game is putting in the time and effort to achieve those units. I also don't agree with limited time bonuses, if u spend gold achieving a unit then u keep the unit , bonuses and all

Keep going strong

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    how about having an event that with no gold use, to see if sup1 win that one, it would be nice for gree to award us with one event that doesn't use gold, that would be fun