Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Hey all,

The developers have been discussing potential additions/changes to the game, and we would love to hear your feedback on these potential features/additions:

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units

-Increase Level Cap to 300

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

-Add more epic boss levels

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.

Let us know your thoughts!

Post Count
    A black market for trading units, what could possibly go wrong with that concept?
    “Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society.” - Mark Twain

Post Count
    CJ could we have the ability to re-shuffle our skill points?

Thanks. More to follow but I'm cooking dinner unless you can make that happen too!
    If it looks like a bird, it's simply Starling.

Post Count
    I like the increase of influence of attack and defense points. Doesnt seem to do much now.

Post Count
    Add a function that can overthrow a leader of a faction by a majority vote of the officers.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Definitely increase the level cap!! The HLP's really need a reason to not start all over again. It's time hlp's are rewarded for playing so long not treated as the outcasts with low wdp potential. Definitely do not decrease the army size. Perhaps a 2500 size army would be good, but it may just give even more power to the monster players and hurt your average Joe playing the game.

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    I'd like to see free refills as prizes, better than the garbage LTQ units I normally get.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My first thought is that without understanding roughly what kind of effort your dev team believes each one would cost its hard to give much feedback. In my day job, a software development company that provides me with a specialty software product uses a "low, medium, high" approach to categorizing possible enhancements, allowing us to either vote for more low effort or less high effort items for instance. Not saying you have to do that here, just pointing out that without that piece it can be hard to prioritize as a customer.

At any rate, better inventory management is high on my list. As a new (less than 3 month) player any increase in the army size worries me. My bottom units are currently around 9/10 A/D (I'm level 95 and about 215/230 A/D for comparison). If I have to extend my army I almost certainly will lose ground (possibly a lot of ground) to my immediate competitors. My only other immediate thought is that personally I like changes that focus on team work and strategy and dislike changes that focus on individual work, but I certainly acknowledge that's personal preference.

Post Count
    More epic boss levels? What, 50 levels isn't enough?

A black market for units? OMG, that would suck! The game isn't lopsided enough? The hackers will have a field day.

Any kind of inventory system would be helpful. Strongest to weakest, newest to oldest, alphabetical... anything.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Black market would just open the doors for real world trading - why spend 500 gold on a unit when you can get it for $20 irl

Post Count
    Increase army, cap, and boss levels. I'm nowhere near the max but Im sure many will appreciate this long term.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Ok let's see:

Increase max level - yes (and move the whale zone up)
    Increase army size - yes
    Black market - No
    Skill point effect - Yes (assuming you have rid game of all skill point hacks)
    Boss Level Increase - No

Things you didn't mention but need be done:

Huge increase on stats of cash units while lowering costs of all cash units
    Huge stat (high casualty rate) loot drops on maps

And of course any of my previously overlooked brilliant ideas which can be found here:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-This-The-LIST

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    A black market and more health regen units would be perfect, but what's da points if others will get it too? I also like forum events.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Black market or buy back units.

A lot of high stats players who played for a long time have low stats gold units that do not make their armies anymore. Can GREE by them back at very low price and compensate with gold or some other bonuses or incentives?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Also CJ I suggest to put your options in the matter of the poll on this forum so you can gauge opinion where most of the folks are