Boss rewards

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss rewards

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Boss rewards

Has anyone received the promised rewards for finishing of the last boss yet?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nope. I'm assuming it will be after the war some time.
    KELLHOUNDS top 50 faction
    recruitment thread:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...44#post1267044

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think they said they would work on it on the 30th or give it on the 30th, but it's just midnight there now (or almost), so I don't think we should expect anything until later in their work day at minimum.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol... please don't expect anything instant... they also have to now work on the warpath medal event they screwed up as well... not to mention the entire population sending in tickets complaining that they didn't get their medals or boss trophies in varying degrees.

It's going to be interesting to see how they handle this... whether they are able to quickly do a patch that automatically drops what each person was supposed to have rightfully earned through a simple script or data upload packet... or whether they have to go through each ticket one by one and hand deliver the missing units.

At any rate... lets just assume they are going to start considering how to do it on the 30th, and then not expect anything for a couple to several weeks, and that everything we rightfully earned and paid for will be properly delivered along with a nice "I'm sorry, here's a modest sum of gold plus a bonus unit for your troubles--thanks for continuing to play modern war and being patient with us, we appreciate your devotion and loyalty to our company" compensation.

Lets pray to our higher powers that they don't just do an across the board drop quick fix and give everyone the very high stat units which would only further increase stat inflation and inflame everyone who worked hard and paid gold even more angry and irrate... if this is what they are even trying to consider in their Monday morning board meeting allow me to suggest that they just refund the gold to those who did the event... but even that would be impossible for them to calculate since they don't keep track of that or have anyway to find out.

And be reminded that although we've been told that the fix it team returns to the office on the 30th... that only gives them two days before they are off for new years day and returning on the 2nd... why they didn't just tell us the 2nd I have no idea... oh that's right... managment is out of the office as well and so that's why no official word or details can be given... nobody wants to get in trouble when mommy and daddy gree get back from the swiss alps ski trip.

Post Count
    and that sir, sounds about right.