Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 22

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Genen View Post
    A lot of high stats players who played for a long time have low stats gold units that do not make their armies anymore. Can GREE by them back at very low price and compensate with gold or some other bonuses or incentives?
    I like this^

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mastermind View Post
    Ok let's see:

Increase max level - yes (and move the whale zone up)
    Increase army size - yes
    Black market - No
    Skill point effect - Yes (assuming you have rid game of all skill point hacks)
    Boss Level Increase - No

Things you didn't mention but need be done:

Huge increase on stats of cash units while lowering costs of all cash units
    Huge stat (high casualty rate) loot drops on maps
    I agree with all these points as well^^^

Banned
    Post Count
    Create a Stats highscore board

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

faction bonuses

would you guys please consider factions the opportunity to buy bonuses the add to energy per minute and lessen the amount of time for stamina to build

Lurker
    Post Count

Feedback

Love the tiretiongame if gong with emph his n both individual and group effort and the opportunity to comment on the development of the game.
    1) inventory management is a must.
    2). Experience doesn't really have any benefit so increasing it doesn't have any benefit unless additinalmodiferg or units kick in at greater tiers. Otherwise let it float to 500 because a all gold army or indescrtible army only early mattes during wd events.
    3) hiding players is silly. Just drop them the point of war is to find the weak spot.
    4) any limited bonus or unit is always cool permanent ones are cooler
    5) any stamina health etc refill ideas are awesome
    6) epic boss levels would be fun but I've never finished a boss level past 35 so doesn't do mic forms
    7) trading units cool idea but could get out of hand maybe limit within guild or allied guilds?
    Excuse typos. I'm on an iPhone
    Bonus spots for new players would just encourage multiple accounts not actually get new pages

I'd recommend tightening up programming. This game sucks bandwidth memory and space on tht iPhone. It is coming close to unplayable.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    After my energy building suggestion, maybe an type of event called, showdown, can be created..showdown is a mini event ie. every Wednesday evening (cet please) in this event you can call out another faction by your choice. Before starting this battle the leaders should agree a bet and form a team. faction coins can be the stake. Winning the mini battle gives coins.. These coins can be redeemed in, the black market to purchase showdown prices, and or units buildings, bonuses.

Showdown.. The new event!

Pm for more details ;-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Another idea... All buildings are upgradeable until lvl 10... Why not 15 or 20.. Ie the concrete factory.. Upgrade times are so long.. With a lvl20 cement it will be bearable

Lurker
    Post Count

idea

I liked all the changes that you've made, it's really great
    شركة تنظيف
    Last edited by somaahmed; 09-27-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think there should be a ranking system as well. Rather than leader and officer. Something similar to war of nations.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I plead for a in faction gold bank. Were we can store our gold separate from your own This goldbank is accessible for leaders and officers. So our lower level players can also score some extra points

Post Count
    I am all for the idea of a black market where players can trade units or buy another player's unit for X amount of cash.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So much valor with nothing to spend it on....

If you guys are gonna pass out so much valor during the faction ltqs then you guys really need to either unlock the exisiting valor units or add new ones that are actually reasonable and don't take a year to unlock. Its common sense to me. We can't sit here and buy 2000 experimental soldiers. The average joe doesn't have the time or the money to acquire a zillion battle points to unlock a new unit.

Consistent Contributor Matt Thornton's Avatar
    Post Count
    alphabetize my units. it will make finding a new unit much easier.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spetsnaz View Post
    I am a faction leader and what woud really help me is being able to promote one of my officers to a higher positition. A position that would allow this person to make all of the same changes to the faction as I am able to. Dropping members and buying fortifications & bonuses.
    Excellent idea. We ended up in a bad position last WD when that update took out our leaders account for about 20 hours and had to lay off battles to conserve walls.

Post Count
    I would like to 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. the idea of having our units in some sort of order. There is no rhyme or reason to the way they're added to inventory and I'm sick and tired or scrolling through them over and over to see if my latest unit has been added.

So PLEASE Gree come up with some system that makes sense how units are categorized.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754