Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Post Count
    Better ideas to give more balance to this game:

-3 Tiers for WD events. Free (locked so no gold can be spent), semi-gold (with limit caps per player and/or faction) and gold (unlimited). Unit payouts would be reflective of tier, but at least every faction could stand a chance at higher level prizes. Most factions give up and a lot of players quit once they realize they really will never be able to compete against the Goldie's! It's self-defeating for Gree to keep pushing out the free players and getting bad reviews due to the sheer impossible magnitude of trying to "win" against these kinds of odds.

-a unit trading up option. You can take 10 X units and trade them in for 1 X unit. It could be a monthly thing or whenever.

-boost bonus units for long term players. Kinda like your daily unit collection on right now. Log in daily for X days and get X unit. 3, 6, 9, 12 months, etc! Give the players who play a lo the chance to see a great unit with energy, health regen, money production increase, time reduction, even multiple building development bonuses are the best kinds of boosts and keep players interested.

-task based challenges that reward boost units. ie, raid a billion dollars and get a raiding boost, get your IPH to X to get an income boost, collect X points in Air defence to get an air defence boost unit, etc.

-make levelling up more balanced by associating levelling with a combo of A&D stats and IPH. That will get rid of a COMPLETELY lopsided levels system! I'm tired of running into players with a million or more in stats who I can't retaliate against. These players should all be fighting each other. In fact, you should just scrap the current levelling system and start fresh with a system based ONLY on A&D and IPH. The way it is now it's like letting high school aged bullies hang out in the kindergarten playground to beat up the little kiddies! I'm so tired if hearing these monster players whining about too much experience points being given out for events and they're levelling up too fast and will have to face other monster players instead of being able to hide in the kiddie area! Cowardly for sure. Think of it like this; a boxer is placed in his weight class. You need to make sure all the players are weighted equally for a fair fight.

-make it so in battle only your top 45 units should count for your strength and defence points, since they're the ones you can see anyways. This could also help make battles much more equal when combined with the new levelling system.

-Gree needs to realize that even though they make money off the rich kids spending daddy's money, there are way more poor kids who can't afford to keep up. If you don't please the masses, then you lose credibility in the game and once the mass migration starts and people leave the game in droves the game dies and the rich kids get bored and leave. I believe tiers are the only way to go. Treat every player equally and you will end up making more money. Give every player a genuine CHANCE to "win".

-and I've said this before, a small monthly subscription fee will bring more people in than the ridiculous amount of money needed to compete for intangible pixel rewards at the top. You want a fun game, then make it fun for everyone, not just those with daddy's platinum credit card. A subscription that will entice players to be able to either get X amount of gold each month and a bonus unit (indestructible, and maybe boosts at certain time intervals), will keep this game going.

-make tournaments optional. I don't want to play in them, my faction doesn't want to play in them and we shouldn't be able to be attacked during them. Make it like the WD event where you can join the tourney as an individual or as a faction. Press fight and go to town.

Players are leaving the game, you've pissed them off, so fix it. Make the game fun again. Limit your events, quit shoving them down our throats.

These suggestions will help. Otherwise you will see more and more players "winning" the game by finally quitting with all this nonsense!

Thanks for giving me a place to help you make this game great again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Exclamation Increase levels, from 250 to 500

Make the game more interesting for those who don't spend money or haven't been playing for the entire duration of the beginning of the game. With all the events, tournaments, etc. it is to easy to level up multiple times per week. I've gone from level 88 to 151 in 8 weeks. I don't want to get to 250 and be a weakling amongst powerhouses. I have gained greatly over the past week because of the events.

I'm mainly discouraged more now because as I gain knowledge of the game, only the strong get stronger and newcomers stay further behind. It's a pyramid scheme. I think it would be great to have lots of new users but smart gamers don't want to start something when someone has a year head start and a fat bankroll.

Good luck in the changes. Should be interesting.

Post Count
    -make tournaments optional. I don't want to play in them, my faction doesn't want to play in them and we shouldn't be able to be attacked during them. Make it like the WD event where you can join the tourney as an individual or as a faction. Press fight and go to town.

Players are leaving the game, you've pissed them off, so fix it. Make the game fun again. Limit your events, quit shoving them down our throats.

These suggestions will help. Otherwise you will see more and more players "winning" the game by finally quitting with all this nonsense!

Thanks for giving me a place to help you make this game great again.

Well said.

Banned
    Post Count
    Subscription? I think you'll see most walk away.

Post Count
    Inventory management

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just fix your problems first ! I am Tired about loosing gold !!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had over 1000 members and took me down to under 100. I've been working on getting it back but I put many hours and days into that. Why not just take me down to 500 like on crime city?

Post Count
    -Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes
    One word: Sorting!

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000
    Against! But I understand why you would weaken lower players....

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events
    Against!

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500
    don't care but why not

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill
    depends on how it is done - and please get rid of skill point hackers first!

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units
    absolutely not! field day for hackers and hackers are way tougher to spot. plus creating too much imbalance if you can buy your strength instead of having to play for it

-Increase Level Cap to 300
    definitely!

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players
    sounds interesting

-Add more epic boss levels
    i'd rather have the health increase between tiers independent from average players' strength

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.
    absolutely not. recruit your faction members wisely, no hiding.
    CC - Lvl 108 - A 4,780k - D 4,784k - IPH $13.4m - Syndicate: No Wankers
    CC - Lvl 29 - A 816k - D 1,025k - IPH $1.5m - Syndicate: Dirty Phoenix
    MW - Lvl 80 - A 3,786k - D 4,402k - IPH $9.3m - Faction: Modern War Domination

Project Phoenix: Monument #240 ° Ellis Island #164 ° West Side #85
    No Wankers: Boardwalk #57 ° Graveyard #57 ° Financial #33 ° Clubbin' #38

Modern War Domination: India #160 ° France #160 ° Mexico #81 ° Italy #138
    ° Netherlands #97

Post Count
    Another improvement that is badly needed - The ability to buy 50 lvl 10 fortifications in less than 10 taps! I have worked it out that this can be done if you really think about it!

Banned
    Post Count
    -Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes <-- Yes

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 <-- NO!!!!

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events <-- No

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 <-- Yes, make it tiered to level, which gives an incentive to level up

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill <-- No! It's too late to make this mean anything, you can have a game for 2 years where we have been putting into Energy and Stamina then change the meaning of defense / attack without ability to re-shuffle our skill points around

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units <-- Yes

-Increase Level Cap to 300 <-- Yes

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players <-- what constitutes a 'new' player?

-Add more epic boss levels <-- I can't past 35 but if it helps other players, Yes

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. <-- Indifferent but in war you fight and can't hide the weakest, up to the enemy to find and exploit the weakest

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Bonus!!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

The developers have been discussing potential additions/changes to the game, and we would love to hear your feedback on these potential features/additions:

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units

-Increase Level Cap to 300

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

-Add more epic boss levels

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination.

Let us know your thoughts!
    How about a Bonus attached to the unit for Beating Level 50 Epic Boss!!
    Hobbsie

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Agree, wouldn't care even if it is a valour bonus

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    How about a Bonus attached to the unit for Beating Level 50 Epic Boss!!

Post Count
    I would like to see the following updated:

- Inventory management so that you can exactly see which units go into your army
    - Level cap increase to 300
    - Easier transfer of accounts

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Increase the cap, but make some kind of reason or bonus to get to new cap
    One time ability to reshuffle skill points
    Have your inventory listed by the unit name
    No on the black market
    The Boss has enough levels

Post Count

Smile My Opinion!

Not sure.anyone at GREE really cares what I think, but I thought I would share with you anyway.
    I do think it is awesome what y'all have done with the game, the wars, F vs..F events, all the cool indestructible units. Everything is really great!
    However, (there is always an however) the recent stat inflation and wonderful indestructible units have made the Valor Units obsolete, furthermore the defense structures have become worthless.
    But (yes there are but's to) you can easily remedy the situation and return some excitement to raiding and fighting.
    Also strategy on how a player deploy's defensive structures in their base.
    Add a one in front of all the Valor units stats. A 43 becomes a 143 and so on. Do something similar for the defensive structures.
    That way the game is not all about who has the most indestructible units.
    People will invest again in their defensive structures and upgrade them, fighting to earn valor will have meaning again etc.
    You don't have to consider anything I have suggested but if you do, I honestly think it will be a good business decision and will make the game a lot more fun.
    Thank you for reading my long winded mail
    Take care and thank you for a fun game
    Utisz

"Θάνατος Πριν Την Ατίμωση"