Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 21

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Lurker
    Post Count
    YES to the ability to reallocate skill points

I would love to see a way to order inventory units so that I don't have to search through my entire inventory to find my newly acquired unit. Or perhaps make it so that new units are added to the end of the list. ANYTHING would be better than it is now...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1. Search allies list
    2. Sort options for inventory

• Alphabetical
    • Recently added
    • Attack/Defense
    VFF LEGENDS

Nuked my base and officially retired. I win.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Black Market yes. I could help my new recruits out
    PoundDawg Faction
    944-216-742

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There are always suggestions on how to make something better, but not on how to implement them. I think it might just be time to have Gree sell the game to a newer company with fewer games to deal with, or at least take on a partner. That would allow the game to get better and live longer. We might even see a lot of mysterious programming errors vanish...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Inventory sort

Inventory sort of some sort. even as simple as Low to high.

I think you implemented this in KA already so I know you know how to do it.

Better Rivals list logic, Maybe something more along the lines of players with more similar stats and rank. Right now It seems like majority of my rivals list is inactive players with stats 10% of mine. It is just so tedious to find players worth raiding either for BP or loot.
    Crime City 273-630-322 and 317-443-276
    Kingdom Age 488-876-644 and 971-958-815
    Modern War 801-860-998 and 538 208 181
    Calling an illegal immigrant an "Undocumented worker" is the equivalent of calling a drug dealer an "Unlicensed Pharmacist"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHoosier View Post
    Inventory sort of some sort. even as simple as Low to high.

I think you implemented this in KA already so I know you know how to do it.

Better Rivals list logic, Maybe something more along the lines of players with more similar stats and rank. Right now It seems like majority of my rivals list is inactive players with stats 10% of mine. It is just so tedious to find players worth raiding either for BP or loot.
    I totally agree. Put the inventory in a mechanism that can be sorted. Either alphabetical, in order of strength, or most recent awarded. It is a pain digging through to see what the stats on the unit you just won or whether you even got it.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    YES!!!
    -Add a more robust inventory system. (This is BY FAR the number one priority, IMO.)
    -Give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes. (Sure! Health, Energy, then Stamina last.)
    -Creating a Black Market where players can trade units (This one sounds pretty interesting: would need some close observation and monitoring for balance issues.)
    -Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events. (Sounds interesting!)
    -Increase Level Cap to 300. (Why not.)
    -Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 (All this will do is boost everyone's stats...I don't care to see this too much but it couldn't hurt since everyone will feel the boost.)

NO!!!
    -Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000
    -Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players. (More details on these "bonus spots" needed)
    -Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill. (I never invested in them. I think they're fine and add a bit of guessing/mystery to attacking, which is in a good place right now.)
    -Add more epic boss levels
    -Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. (Maybe on this one. However, I don't feel that the weakest player should be rewarded with immunity...)
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Banned
    Post Count
    Give a different unit for each Lvl 10 building completed. Say u finish a ground building give a ground unit, sea building sea unit, cash building the more expensive the building the better the unit. A lil incentive to upgrade ur buildings to Lvl 10. Make it apart of the goals challenges so everyone who already has Lvl 10 buildings get the units too

Consistent Contributor nkeywithdnb's Avatar
    Post Count
    Now that you are help LLP achieve large stats, maybe take a look at WD Points scoring system. Instead of having lower level players getting more points for hitting higher level player, Give bigger points to those who dare to target higher stats rather than higher level. If you take the hitting a higher level player out of the equation, you eliminate the need for campers and in return GREE makes more money. Probably gonna get a lot of campers hating on this one. Bring it.
    Dave

356 516 232
    ADD ME

------------Recruiting Information------------
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...cruiting-Now!)

Banned
    Post Count
    You have Killed the game with these units and the inflated values of them. The rich are to rich and it's over nothing else you can do because you have ruined a fun game

Post Count
    A reward of Energy Points for attacks and raids, similar to the awarding of valor. This will encourage players to raid and attack to get those points up and complete LTQ goals. A variation on this; make the rival give up energy points unless they have an energy vault (see below).

On the same theme, create a building to store that energy, and up to a set limit, dependent on the level the building is at; (an energy store that's raid-able if over vaulted). We have enough money buildings for now, so this is a great way to add a different type of unit building and add some variation to game play.

Gree, you will still get your gold spend, as players will use up stamina to raid energy. Detractors might say, why not just buy the energy as it is now? Well you still can, but this is a variation on that and adds another dimension to game play.

Lurker
    Post Count
    1. How about a couple buildings that make gold...1 building produces a gold bar every 24 hs and upgrading it knocks an 1hr off the time it takes to produce it. 2nd building produces 2 bars of gold every 48 hrs and upgrading reduces time as well.

2. Also would like to see some type of storage area for buildings, that way when I rearrange my base I don't have to sell off buildings that I have already purchased and upgraded.

3. This one might be far fetched, but I'll throw it out there. How about a incognito option, so when I'm asleep, on vacation or lose internet conection I don't get raided to death.

4. Last, but not least. If you could make available the option to donte money & gold to other allies. I have a couple friends on here I'd like to help out with money donations and in a WD event I could spot them some gold if their getting better points than me. I believe it would make the game a little more interactive and fun for most, especially the newer players coming up.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I would suggest a system that would enable unit upgrade. Also to add a new section in inventory for boost items (health pack, energy cells, gold chest,....) that could only be used once. The players could hoard these items to get stronger in one event or quest. These items would be obtain as rewards for completing a mission or quest and could also be bought using gold or MW cash.

Post Count
    come on gree u have done increased the boss from 35 to 50 and even updated health on them and now u want to add more levels so we spend even more time and money trying to beat it..and the black market thing NO..i can trade with ppl that are quiting the game or not even trade with someone quitting we can just build a super strong character with alot of energy and HR bonus..these 2 ideals are the dumbest ever i know u all can come up with something better then this..organise armys like in KA yes..and if u gonna let us hide the weakest players then why cant we hide the highest lvl players to then..jsut because u are weak dont mean u should get immunituy from attacks...if u are gonna do that then u need to make a option so we can hude the HLP to
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 09-26-2013 at 08:41 AM.
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wambo View Post
    This should help... my favourite is the silver currency building, read on.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...For-The-Future.
    Hehehe i keep waiting Wambo. Its been over a year and they still haven't implemented it. It would make the game so much fun right now to add that in.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post583301
    VFF Legends