Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You! - Page 12

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Changes: We'd Like To Hear From You!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by v8mustang View Post
    MORE CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

There are some that are still missing... I once bought an extra ally that I didn't even need!!!
    This just happened to me yesterday as my phone was freezing. I am already at max allies. Man was I pissed at myself...

As for decreasing or increasing the army size how does this effect anyone? Everyones stats go up or down equally and serves no purpose for anyone except the strongest players who have the insane units. It provides them the biggest advantage if we decrease the army size. Increasing the size just works out for the same strongest players.

Influence should definitely be added to the a\d skills. Currently everyone avoids adding them as is because there is no benefit.

-Add more epic boss levels - always a good idea

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - interesting idea as well... do we get to pick who they are? or will it be automatic... if we get to select can we select anyone?

Good luck with the black market idea... we all know how those work in other games. The only winner here is gree for taking a cut on all the trades..

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by John 719166364 View Post
    The more I think about the Black Market idea I think this is terrible for the game and Gree a like unless you don't want to expand your customer base. What will end up happening is your top players will create or use one of their mini accounts at level 100 and move their strongest 2000 units to this account in exchange for oh say some scouts. This will cause them to get a new lease on MW life but at the same time ruin the game for all those at Level 100. It would be interesting to know just how many new accts are being created each dqy and what is the avg, time that a player stays in the game.

Of course if the game is already past the point off being a cash cow and moving towards maturity then milking your loyal players in the final months of the game makes sense, especially if you need to spend x gold to enter the black market.

I wonder how you prevent people from doing this... everyone has at least 2 accounts and even a few people in my faction have 3 or 4. When your faction gets nice troops as a reward you will easily be able to transfer them from your 3 accounts to inflate your one main account by 50k in attack and defense very easily.

Or everyone in the faction gives the troop to the weakest players depending on your strategies for WD.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500

-Increase influence of Attack and def

-Increase Level Cap to 300

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players

-Add more epic boss levels

Post Count
    pushed forum chat messages, turn on and off

turn off raiding animation

Post Count
    Well my votes go for the more robust inventory, but don't stop there, also a more robust ally sorting system.

And rather than a black market to trade units, a recycling plant to cash in old units. I hate having 10,000 + units when I only use 2000. It clogs up my game and must clog up your servers......
    Currently to be found ripping it up with the Titanium crew on Call To Arms. PM me to join the fun.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivesy View Post
    Well my votes go for the more robust inventory, but don't stop there, also a more robust ally sorting system.

And rather than a black market to trade units, a recycling plant to cash in old units. I hate having 10,000 + units when I only use 2000. It clogs up my game and must clog up your servers......
    Very much needed
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fix your game so it works and offer some customer support

Lurker
    Post Count
    Add the transfer button back. I lost my old device and I don't remember anything besides the name

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like a lot of the ideas, including increasing max army size, increasing level cap, increasing skill influence, refill prizes, and more faction bonuses. I do not like the idea of a black market, unless it was a Gree server that simply allowed you to trade back obsolete units for a sort of currency which could then be used to get better units, skill points, valor, or something else useful. Also, a greater variety of buildings and even possibly valor buildings would help. I would like a unit building overhaul and maybe even a third unit building tier. If possible, the ability to use valor to purchase skill points would be nice.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I would like to see some sort of GOLD transfer within the faction and it show up in the chat with the cash donations.

Dockman

Post Count
    Just a simple search function for our inventory would be nice. I am looking hard to find a unit every time....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppers View Post
    More epic boss levels? What, 50 levels isn't enough?

A black market for units? OMG, that would suck! The game isn't lopsided enough? The hackers will have a field day.

Any kind of inventory system would be helpful. Strongest to weakest, newest to oldest, alphabetical... anything.
    Agreed on all points

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all,

The developers have been discussing potential additions/changes to the game, and we would love to hear your feedback on these potential features/additions:

-Add a more robust inventory system and give out energy/stamina/health refills as prizes - YES

-Reduce Max Army Size from 2000 to 1000 - NO

-Limited time bonuses that only work for certain events - YES

-Increase Army Size from 2000 to 2500 - YES

-Increase influence of Attack and Defense Skill - YES (So long it is server-side only)

-Creating a Black Market where players can trade units - NO (Unless secure, this will be open to abuse)

-Increase Level Cap to 300 - YES

-Create bonus spots in the Guild that can only be filled by new players - Define NEW players...

-Add more epic boss levels - A big NO... 50 is on the borderline of tedious!

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - YES

Let us know your thoughts!
    Answers in-line

Banned
    Post Count
    Remove the hackers please. I have reported many occasions on hackers n replies is always to close my ticket. Days later I see the same player n hacker in game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolognium View Post
    A black market for trading units, what could possibly go wrong with that concept?
    It't actually perfect for gree support. No more hackers, they just happened to find 500 people willing to give them their unit for finishing top 1 in some event. Oh, wait...