Quote Originally Posted by v8mustang View Post
MORE CONFIRMATION BUTTON!!!

There are some that are still missing... I once bought an extra ally that I didn't even need!!!
This just happened to me yesterday as my phone was freezing. I am already at max allies. Man was I pissed at myself...

As for decreasing or increasing the army size how does this effect anyone? Everyones stats go up or down equally and serves no purpose for anyone except the strongest players who have the insane units. It provides them the biggest advantage if we decrease the army size. Increasing the size just works out for the same strongest players.

Influence should definitely be added to the a\d skills. Currently everyone avoids adding them as is because there is no benefit.

-Add more epic boss levels - always a good idea

-Add a Guild Bonus that hides the X weakest players in Guild during World Domination. - interesting idea as well... do we get to pick who they are? or will it be automatic... if we get to select can we select anyone?

Good luck with the black market idea... we all know how those work in other games. The only winner here is gree for taking a cut on all the trades..