thorny rhapsody ltq rewards and pvp strike info - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thorny rhapsody ltq rewards and pvp strike info

Post Count
    Ratios
    6-1 Pvp = 20+ hours for 5500+ fights n robbieries to complete levels u up 5 times for 30k w a vault
    10-1 Ltq = no time hardly , a vault w prehits , 2 levels up +/-, 25k stat increase.
    50-1 real war = fun no pressure , a vault or 2 and ratios depend on syndicate placement
    50-1 SLTQ = fun no pressure (free) with coordination and teamwork
    Case & boss no leveling up 20-30k stat increase, less than 500 gold each thru completion for most.. sorry intermediate levels

I am a good team mate but I have better things to do for half my weekends every month other than a pvp tap fest. Everyones got an opinion some are better than others .. for the dedication required to complete a pvp and make top 1000 top 250 top 100 etc it would showcase the real talent if done way less regularly. I saw what rodney w silent assassins was doing bouncing from all 3 s.a. squads helping out and monstering points helping keep each squad in there respectable top 1 10 25 spots.. I and others would be more willing to see who is the best and let it all hang out if it wasnt almost every other damn weekend.. mad respect on that btw rodney n crew and to all the rest like me doing the same.. props.. ima go eat sum cheeze w my wine n beer n watch football yeah!
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Banned
    Post Count
    Anyone who says PvP prizes aren't weak or are good value for your money is mentally retarded. You spend an entire weekend having to fight every twenty minutes or so, and a crapload of gold just to get near the reasonably good prizes (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure 2k/2k stat prizes started around top 100 individuals? Not 100% sure) since syndicate prizes are crap no matter how good you are (I mean, the #1 syndicate got a prize weaker than this latest collect 10 grand prize for goodness' sake) when you could spend it on LTQ's and the like and guarantee a larger stat increase. Now granted, if you win big in the PvP's, you win BIG. But that requires top 5 to really get close to it being worth the vaults and vaults being put into this. And the worst thing about these is that even the #1 top individual prize is still not worth the 72 hours of time spent on the PvP that you'll never get back.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's not a Boycott, it's a strike.

Post Count
    Totally with you on this one Radiator. And your analyse illustrates it.

A boycott isn't the answer though - it would never work. Your place would simply get filled by the incoming tide of someone else.

I, for one, gave up heavy participation in these particular PvPs. Not worth the effort. And too exhausting.

Yes. Make this a quarterly event, bolster the prizes, bridge in the huge chasms between prize levels.

Can't understand why it's taking Gree so long to clean up their act on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by DCN Gladiator View Post
    Ratios
    6-1 Pvp = 20+ hours for 5500+ fights n robbieries to complete levels u up 5 times for 30k w a vault
    10-1 Ltq = no time hardly , a vault w prehits , 2 levels up +/-, 25k stat increase.
    50-1 real war = fun no pressure , a vault or 2 and ratios depend on syndicate placement
    Case & boss no leveling up 20-30k stat increase, less than 500 gold each thru completion for most.. sorry intermediate levels

I am a good team mate but I have better things to do for half my weekends every month other than a pvp tap fest. Everyones got an opinion some are better than others .. for the dedication required to complete a pvp and make top 1000 top 250 top 100 etc it would showcase the real talent if done way less regularly. I saw what rodney w silent assassins was doing bouncing from all 3 s.a. squads helping out and monstering points helping keep each squad in there respectable top 1 10 25 spots.. I and others would be more willing to see who is the best and let it all hang out if it wasnt almost every other damn weekend.. mad respect on that btw rodney n crew and to all the rest like me doing the same.. props.. ima go eat sum cheeze w my wine n beer n watch football yeah!
    WOOHOO! WE'RE HIRING!!!
    IF UR NOT SERIOUS...THEN JOIN US!
    MAFCODE 996680019 / SYNCODE 479699911
    LEVEL 155+ ATT/76M+ DEF/65M+ IPH/7.8+ BANS/4.0
    PROUD MEMBER OF 100CLUB / 20O CLUB
    WHEN THE MOONS LINE UP SHOOT FOR THE STARS

Post Count
    It is was it is, take part or don't. Just don't complain afterwards. For every thread about prizes being to weak there's another complaining about stat inflation and prizes should be weaker. It seems for most,the reward is instant gratification of seeing there name in lights.
    []

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think once per cycle (or even every 2nd cycle) is enough. Yes, the prizes are relatively weak, but IMO that's not a huge deal. The most important thing is that we have PvP at all, after it looked for a long while like it was never coming back.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=DCN Gladiator;971284]Ratios

I am a good team mate but I have better things to do for half my weekends every month other than a pvp tap fest. Everyones got an opinion some are better than others .. for the dedication required to complete a pvp and make top 1000 top 250 top 100 etc it would showcase the real talent if done way less regularly. I saw what rodney w silent assassins was doing bouncing from all 3 s.a. squads helping out and monstering points helping keep each squad in there respectable top 1 10 25 spots.. I and others would be more willing to see who is the best and let it all hang out if it wasnt almost every other damn weekend.. mad respect on that btw rodney n crew and to all the rest like me doing the same.. props.. ima go eat sum cheeze w my wine n beer n watch football yeah![/QU

Thanks bro but It wasn't just me! All of sas is the reason sas gets top 1 top 10 and top 25 in pvps!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisseppe17 View Post
    Anyone who says PvP prizes aren't weak or are good value for your money is mentally retarded. You spend an entire weekend having to fight every twenty minutes or so, and a crapload of gold just to get near the reasonably good prizes (correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure 2k/2k stat prizes started around top 100 individuals? Not 100% sure) since syndicate prizes are crap no matter how good you are (I mean, the #1 syndicate got a prize weaker than this latest collect 10 grand prize for goodness' sake) when you could spend it on LTQ's and the like and guarantee a larger stat increase. Now granted, if you win big in the PvP's, you win BIG. But that requires top 5 to really get close to it being worth the vaults and vaults being put into this. And the worst thing about these is that even the #1 top individual prize is still not worth the 72 hours of time spent on the PvP that you'll never get back.
    I agree with most of that..but even the top1 prize isn't worth the time put in!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Which you did state lol! I just wanted to say it again! For the effort put in the prize should be higher..yea you can stay its not gonna help lower the stat inflation..but if only top5 people gets better prizes once a month it's not gonna change anything