Page 3 of 3 First 123

another suggestion, allow us to attack our own outposts when it is occupied so we actually get BP for clearing cheap top alliance caps instead of being forced to feed them and get 0 return or lose an op, reinforce should still be there, stupid forcing people to feed cheap people.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    another suggestion, allow us to attack our own outposts when it is occupied so we actually get BP for clearing cheap top alliance caps instead of being forced to feed them and get 0 return or lose an op, reinforce should still be there, stupid forcing people to feed cheap people.
    I second that.

And units sent to break a capture attack should be given a buff as they are placing the capturing army at a disadvantage if the outpost still has a defending force the player capturing would be facing an attack on 2 fronts and be trapped between the two forces and blocked from escaping with unit rebuilds. If 2 or more allied army's were sent the buffs should increase as the battle adds extra fronts. For the capturer.
    the capture timer stays but at the timer the capture battle happens but the more allied forces at play the fewer rebuilds the attacker gets and the greater the buffs the alliance that is defending gets. As all party's are in the battle Bp points should also be given to all party's in full. So what ever unit damage they do they get.

BP are still rewarding attacking and not good defending. Defence is needed as no player can be on at all times and not every player can be fully active and the game system already put players not in top alliances at a disadvantage so why hold back BP from defenders if they do 500k unit damage give them BP points for them. Not just the difference if they do greater damage.

Quitting a world

Just wish there was a way to quit a world. I went two new worlds, but stay in my first world. Wish there was a way to quit the other worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    To say to stop whining and just get better is not always the answer and not every player can be better than the rest someone has to be the best and if they are already at the top in a well organised alliance what happens then to your plan!
    Yes, it is the answer. Get better, build BP, get into a decent alliance or create an alliance with good teammates, work together, move up the event ladders gradually, and climb the alliance ranking ladder.

My alliance is now down to #3. Why are we down to #3? Because those up-and-coming alliances have worked hard enough as a team to overtake us. Do people cry and quit all the time? Sure they do. Because they're all people like phalanx who instead of learning the game and getting better, choose to just throw tantrums and quit because they're getting smoked on a daily basis due to now understanding the game.

Like any competitive activity in life, how do you get better at them? Well, one of the biggest things is getting your ass kicked by those better than you, and learning from it.

Quote Originally Posted by 65daysofstatic View Post
    Yes, it is the answer. Get better, build BP, get into a decent alliance or create an alliance with good teammates, work together, move up the event ladders gradually, and climb the alliance ranking ladder.

My alliance is now down to #3. Why are we down to #3? Because those up-and-coming alliances have worked hard enough as a team to overtake us. Do people cry and quit all the time? Sure they do. Because they're all people like phalanx who instead of learning the game and getting better, choose to just throw tantrums and quit because they're getting smoked on a daily basis due to now understanding the game.

Like any competitive activity in life, how do you get better at them? Well, one of the biggest things is getting your ass kicked by those better than you, and learning from it.
    I agree to do better you have be better and their is no need for tantrums in this game as you can never be fully destroyed.
    But I get smoked and I have maxed 50 commanders but that doesn't cut it with the gold players using L80 commanders gold bought unit buffs and other unit buffs from events make it hard even using perfect tactics, I don't quit I use tactics to survive in my world,

Your idea means moving alliance to do better, But that is still only going to work for a very small number of players the top 10 alliances only hold 500 players that is way short of a full world, and moving players offer limited loyalty to the alliance they are in as they are just going to move to the next alliance, the name on the alliance may change but its is probably less than 500 players that will enjoy the event perks,

My world has less than a thousand active players . As I can rank in the top 500 with Defensive BP if I don't logon.
    Players need to give other newer players a break by not milking them for BP just to win the event, its these tactics that destroy the worlds not gree. I don't need to rank anywhere to enjoy the game but I hate players that spoil the game for lesser players by just using them for cheap easy event BP.
    We take on and help newer players in the game it does nothing for our ranking but it helps the game. But we have members that follow your plan and do well, they move alliance to do better but they hate the alliances they are in. so I play my game the way I do by choice, I don't complain about gold spenders as they keep the game free or about getting hammered now and then, I use my voice to help stop the worlds dying because I want to keep playing as do most of the whiners as you call them I just think the game needs better systems to allow it to be enjoyed by a greater number of players per world. The top players in the top alliances will start whining when when they realise there world is dying they will whinge to Gree because they have no players to hit because everyone has quit.

So its your choice encourage players down your route which will end in the collapse of your world when new players leave for new worlds for a fresh start after they are hammered by top players and alliances with high ranking commanders with great tactics that is your plan just get better !
    Most don't try they quit or leave for a new world. So unless you want your world to die you need to get on the side of the whiners and get Gree to change the game to give worlds real long term life so you can keep playing as a free player or gold player which ever you are.

Thanks for your reply I can agree to disagree with you but my goal is to save my world and the players in it from destroying there world by there use of poor sportsman ship. And if the only way is to get Gree to make changes so be it.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 12-19-2013 at 02:44 PM.