Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. #16
    Drifting death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Death to Ming
    Posts
    452
    Gree must know by now, what the problems are. They are either unable to change things, or don't want to.
    It would be nice to see some feed back on here from them to say what they are planning to do, so the unhappy players about to leave are given a reason to hold on because things are going to get fixed.

    I want gree to try a world powered from adverts not gold, so no gold use and no elite commanders from compertions no defence or attack buffs as compertion prizes. Just the core game. Which could be great if gold use was limited or removed
    Add to that a world with a gold buy in but if you do their are much better 30 day rewards.

  2. #17

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    51
    I would like to see other events besides the same thing over and over. Maybe they can have a Jeep and tank only war, or no troop movement other than attack during battles or maybe a battle where only common commander are used. Just something to change it up. There used to be npc damage wars and npc raid wars but not anymore. Just please change it up some.

  3. #18
    Drifting death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Death to Ming
    Posts
    452
    Why not a defensive ap compertion, it's very hard to get and very expensive to get lol,
    with unit rebuild rates😔

    Its hard to come up with a compertion that could be won by any player willing to put the effort in.
    Say the number of battle wins defence and attack, wins in a set time adjusted buy commander numbers?

    Best kill to commander ratio so the minimum units and commander to get the highest unit kill adjusted for commander level. Against npc targets.

    Fastest attack rate in a very limited time, say 5 mins or less but within a 24hr time this is adjusted by commander numbers and number of bases a player has. So a player must organise multi hits to take place within the 5 mins of time but any time within the 24 hrs he can retry as often as he wants. As distance to target is not the problem but timing of the attacks to hit within the 5 min time to max their score the game would have to record attacks then find the players peak at the end of the compertion or every few hours. All this against npc bases
    It could just be the number of attacks that take place and the player with the highest cluster of attacks in the shortest time wins. Or include unit value killed.

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    214
    People need to learn how to defend. If you keep 20k units in one op of course they will get slaughtered. Our alliance on the whole successfully fends off attacks by lev 80 commanders using lev 60 commanders. Look at your commanders and their attributes. Use the right type and amount of troops and things look up quickly!
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

    Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

    Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

  5. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by doomnosee View Post
    People need to learn how to defend. If you keep 20k units in one op of course they will get slaughtered. Our alliance on the whole successfully fends off attacks by lev 80 commanders using lev 60 commanders. Look at your commanders and their attributes. Use the right type and amount of troops and things look up quickly!
    +1. This gentleman gets it.

    I've got an idea for everyone who is demanding all these radical game changes and freaking out over how "unbalanced" the game is. Here it is.. you ready? Get a pen and paper, cause this is about to blow your minds...

    Stop wasting time crying on here and actually spend time learning the mechanics of the game and how to play it.

    ..or just quit and save yourself losing sleep at night over an iOS game. I can picture some of you with a box of Kleenex, sniffling and sobbing over your keyboards as you type some of these posts, jeez. It's a fun, addicting game. And best of all? It's free. You don't need to spend a nickel on it to compete with the big dogs IF you actually learn the game, opposed to spending all your time whining on a message board.

  6. #21
    I think the game would be fine if you could get gold without buying it

  7. #22
    Drifting death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Death to Ming
    Posts
    452
    Quote Originally Posted by 65daysofstatic View Post
    +1. This gentleman gets it.

    I've got an idea for everyone who is demanding all these radical game changes and freaking out over how "unbalanced" the game is. Here it is.. you ready? Get a pen and paper, cause this is about to blow your minds...

    Stop wasting time crying on here and actually spend time learning the mechanics of the game and how to play it.

    ..or just quit and save yourself losing sleep at night over an iOS game. I can picture some of you with a box of Kleenex, sniffling and sobbing over your keyboards as you type some of these posts, jeez. It's a fun, addicting game. And best of all? It's free. You don't need to spend a nickel on it to compete with the big dogs IF you actually learn the game, opposed to spending all your time whining on a message board.
    I love your post can you tell me something about your game ie are you in a top alliance? Or not, when did you start in your world? Early on or later?

    As that would explain your quite simplistic answer to a complicated problem, if having a perfect understanding of battle system was the answer to a top alliance having a 30% advantage due to units buffs that competions give them plus all their commanders they win then I would be shocked!
    As I understand the battle system very well and use it to good effect but if a top player wanted to destroy my base they would because they most likely understand the battle system as well as I do or better. So their advantages stands as do there level 90 commanders
    you don't have to spend gold to win but you need to be in a good alliance but last time I checked their are only 50 players per alliance so if you take the top 10 alliances per world, their is only a game for 500 players per world, as the rest just get further and further out of touch as the top alliances get a bigger and bigger advantage over rest every contest win they get.

    So in my eyes the whiners as you call them have it, and you are in the minority in a top alliances in your world insulated by that advantage from the games very real problems.
    I love this game flaws and all, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see it balanced so more players can enjoy it.

  8. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    118

    Depends on your world

    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    I for one am getting rather fed up with the way the game is, because there are far to many things that need changing, that are effecting the game for me and other players.

    A. top alliances are completly ruining the servers.
    they don't fight each other, they just hit lower people, every hit on my base on my server have been from the top 4 alliances or thier sister alliances, all using epic commanders and the best weapons available and 4-5 levels higher, stop rewarding AP for hits on people who are far weaker.
    Come to world 13. The top three alliances (especially numbers 2 and 3) regularly fight each other [the latter two in a several-month long war]

    BC

  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    I love your post can you tell me something about your game ie are you in a top alliance? Or not, when did you start in your world? Early on or later?

    As that would explain your quite simplistic answer to a complicated problem, if having a perfect understanding of battle system was the answer to a top alliance having a 30% advantage due to units buffs that competions give them plus all their commanders they win then I would be shocked!
    As I understand the battle system very well and use it to good effect but if a top player wanted to destroy my base they would because they most likely understand the battle system as well as I do or better. So their advantages stands as do there level 90 commanders
    you don't have to spend gold to win but you need to be in a good alliance but last time I checked their are only 50 players per alliance so if you take the top 10 alliances per world, their is only a game for 500 players per world, as the rest just get further and further out of touch as the top alliances get a bigger and bigger advantage over rest every contest win they get.

    So in my eyes the whiners as you call them have it, and you are in the minority in a top alliances in your world insulated by that advantage from the games very real problems.
    I love this game flaws and all, but that doesn't mean I don't want to see it balanced so more players can enjoy it.
    I play in a world infested with big-time spenders with level 90 Nikolai and Widows for days. I deal with what everyone here cries about. Top alliances no one can touch. Or so every thinks.

    I started playing in July (my world opened in June). I joined an average, 20-something ranked alliance. We worked together, learned the mechanics of the game, and started placing top 10, then eventually top 3 in events. Not because we spent money. Not because we were the first ones on the server and got a head start. But because we learned the game, played it to our strengths, gradually got stronger, and MOST importantly; worked as a team.

    Now? We toppled the top alliance (made up of the top 3 alliances) and actually ran a lot of them off the world. We've held the top spot for a few weeks now. However, there are other alliances coming out of no where, like we did, competing and making a name for themselves as new "top" alliances. Because they're working together and learning the game. Opposed to being on these forums, writing diatribes about how much pain and suffering an iOS game is causing them.

    My best commanders: Perfect 60 Luna, Running Bear, Mutumbo, Psycho and Phantom.
    Last edited by 65daysofstatic; 11-12-2013 at 06:57 PM.

  10. #25
    Drifting death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Death to Ming
    Posts
    452
    Its nice to here its possible thanks for the reply.
    But the fact your in the top 3 alliances is probably insulating you from the worst of the games distorted system, in fact you are probably enjoying them

    I am a loyal player I am in the same alliance as I started in we are top 20 ish most of the Time but we are getting further out of touch with the top end alliances
    Last edited by Drifting death; 11-13-2013 at 04:38 AM.

  11. #26
    I am a visitor and I like to spend my time in travel so in other hand I like to play games very much I like play games from my childhood and now I like to play games during travelling time to save myself from boring fillings so I play war of nation game before long time and now I want to change my game so anyone like to guide me about to chose another much better game from my previous game I have short time to decide. So reply me in short time.
    http://www.getbustours.com/grand-canyon-tours/

  12. #27

    Gold Bonus Program

    Everyone!!!! If you havent played Modern War of CC, there is a Gold Bonus Program where you receive free gold every month for spending a certain amount of money!!

    Everyone please send in tickets asking for them to create one for War Of Nations and fast!!

    Post Threads DO WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!!

    Lets get our money's worth!!

  13. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    Its nice to here its possible thanks for the reply.
    But the fact your in the top 3 alliances is probably insulating you from the worst of the games distorted system, in fact you are probably enjoying them

    I am a loyal player I am in the same alliance as I started in we are top 20 ish most of the Time but we are getting further out of touch with the top end alliances
    Clearly you missed the entire first and second paragraph of my post. Way to go.

  14. #29
    Drifting death's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Death to Ming
    Posts
    452
    "Clearly you missed the entire first and second paragraph of my post. Way to go."

    I didn't miss it, its just that the fact you are getting top 10 and greater wins effects your argument that their is no problems that skill and organisation cannot over come in the game.
    unless you have just moved up from your 20 ranking in events this last few weeks you have been getting the unit buffs. By placing in the top 10 if you have done this for 2 months or more, what I said stands!

    in my world top alliances are scoring billions in events the top 3, 4 billion AP between them.

    What's happening in your world is not what maybe happening in all worlds.

    To say to stop whining and just get better is not always the answer and not every player can be better than the rest someone has to be the best and if they are already at the top in a well organised alliance what happens then to your plan!

    Finally we do not want to have to hound players until they quit as that's what's ruining the game as it is. And by your own admission that's what happened when you grabbed power, on your world. Its not exactly what the game needs now is it! More empty worlds
    Last edited by Drifting death; 11-21-2013 at 12:37 AM.

  15. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    13

    ...

    ....................

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in