I for one am getting rather fed up with the way the game is, because there are far to many things that need changing, that are effecting the game for me and other players.

A. top alliances are completly ruining the servers.
they don't fight each other, they just hit lower people, every hit on my base on my server have been from the top 4 alliances or thier sister alliances, all using epic commanders and the best weapons available and 4-5 levels higher, stop rewarding AP for hits on people who are far weaker.
B. too much reliance on gold
I have no chance of getting a Uranium drill or Titanium, or a level 80+ commander, this is completly rediculous to even fight this stuff, top player on our server just teleport in, and kill and teleport out again, and solo half the top 20 alliances.

C.stupidity involving respawn rates and build time, and game rules
respawn rates, why are you punishing people for being hit in a specific building?
A.
20% respawn rate for being hit in a command centre? why? there in no differance in anything, the defending player has no control over which stuff is hit, stop punishing them, with stupidity like this, get hit in another building it is 40-50%. - do away with this 20% junk, completly unneeded.
B.
build speed for units, ties in with point 1 in this, it is a complete joke that someone can hit you with ONE WAVE and wipe out over 2 days worth of units, because it takes forever to rebuild anything that isn't a jeep or a tank.
C.
the 5 level rule, this needs to go, a 33 or 34 player may just be researching titans/hellfires, and yet a guy 4-5 levels higher is using them on you, a player at 33-34 needs to get to the 16-18 NPc's for cores, and just get steamrolled by pay2winners 4-5 levels higher for cheap AP, stop rewarding this rubbish.
D.
Top alliances not fighting each other, and just farming using the above.
E. the defender gets nothing.

all this above is leading to the problem, I got nothing myself to hit, because all the people that have spent money are 37-44, there is no targets around 29-34 that are active, there are many destroyed bases of players at 13-15.
these people have quit because of these reasons, why should they play a game that they can't actually play?

your others games do not punish you in this way? I dont need to waste 2-3 days rebuilding on crime city or modern war because someone attacked me, I repair and move on, it has little effect on my game, therfore players can do what they got the game for, and PLAY.

most of this could be resolved with common sence, like changing the AP gain rules to 2 levels after 30 so it is players at a similar level, in similar areas.
and making units build quicker the higher the factory.
and please allow us to chose which Commander is defending, i have ones that need leveling and it always fights the ones at max level.
and stop with these stupid missions to build insignificant ammunts of insignificant units.