Page 1 of 3 123 Last

change the game.

I for one am getting rather fed up with the way the game is, because there are far to many things that need changing, that are effecting the game for me and other players.

A. top alliances are completly ruining the servers.
    they don't fight each other, they just hit lower people, every hit on my base on my server have been from the top 4 alliances or thier sister alliances, all using epic commanders and the best weapons available and 4-5 levels higher, stop rewarding AP for hits on people who are far weaker.
    B. too much reliance on gold
    I have no chance of getting a Uranium drill or Titanium, or a level 80+ commander, this is completly rediculous to even fight this stuff, top player on our server just teleport in, and kill and teleport out again, and solo half the top 20 alliances.

C.stupidity involving respawn rates and build time, and game rules
    respawn rates, why are you punishing people for being hit in a specific building?
    A.
    20% respawn rate for being hit in a command centre? why? there in no differance in anything, the defending player has no control over which stuff is hit, stop punishing them, with stupidity like this, get hit in another building it is 40-50%. - do away with this 20% junk, completly unneeded.
    B.
    build speed for units, ties in with point 1 in this, it is a complete joke that someone can hit you with ONE WAVE and wipe out over 2 days worth of units, because it takes forever to rebuild anything that isn't a jeep or a tank.
    C.
    the 5 level rule, this needs to go, a 33 or 34 player may just be researching titans/hellfires, and yet a guy 4-5 levels higher is using them on you, a player at 33-34 needs to get to the 16-18 NPc's for cores, and just get steamrolled by pay2winners 4-5 levels higher for cheap AP, stop rewarding this rubbish.
    D.
    Top alliances not fighting each other, and just farming using the above.
    E. the defender gets nothing.

all this above is leading to the problem, I got nothing myself to hit, because all the people that have spent money are 37-44, there is no targets around 29-34 that are active, there are many destroyed bases of players at 13-15.
    these people have quit because of these reasons, why should they play a game that they can't actually play?

your others games do not punish you in this way? I dont need to waste 2-3 days rebuilding on crime city or modern war because someone attacked me, I repair and move on, it has little effect on my game, therfore players can do what they got the game for, and PLAY.

most of this could be resolved with common sence, like changing the AP gain rules to 2 levels after 30 so it is players at a similar level, in similar areas.
    and making units build quicker the higher the factory.
    and please allow us to chose which Commander is defending, i have ones that need leveling and it always fights the ones at max level.
    and stop with these stupid missions to build insignificant ammunts of insignificant units.

Your theories are flawed.

Faster build times = more units for the higher level guys. It does, however, suck for 10k or even 20k-30k units to get wiped by a single attack from a Level 70 Nikolai when all you have are maxed out 50's. Send two waves and there goes 40-60k units. It is disheartening to watch over 2k HH, Cents, hailstorms, 3k arty, hawks, 5k helos, tanks, jeeps wiped by 200 arty, 200 hawks, 150 RT, 50 HH, 150 Helos, 100 Tanks and 100 Jeeps. What's sad is this is a level 40 person attacking level 39's. Difference is gold. They would be nothing without gold. I'm not against gold as someone has to pay for the game. But the scales are definitely tipped unlike a game like Crime City as you say. You won't win an event but your money isn't certainly wiped out and requires you to wait a week.

This is a gold game. The non-gold spenders are made to quit the game while the gold boys get stronger. Then it will be only gold players and mega gold players. Mega gold players will wipe out the casual gold boys and then when there are only two or three of them left, poof.

World 4 is a prime example to all of this. There were at one time 3 difference alliances with many sister alliances. NWO, SYC, and TUJ. NWO had 3, SYC had about 8 and TUJ had 3 sister alliances. They were all allied with each other until... two players in NWO decided it was time to wipe out SYC. In less than 24 hours the majority of SYC was bubbled, capped or had quit the game and three of the mega gold players were the ones that did most of the damage. Then recently the NWO organization crumbled. NWO1 wiped out the majority of NWO2. 1/3 of their players either quit the game or went to a new world. The NWO1 mega gold guys started their own alliance and many of the NWO1 guys have now quit playing. NWO3 has split off and doing their own thing. TUJ had a crumbling within also.

Now you have the mega gold guys crying they need to save the world. They spent too much money here to let it die and they will wipe out anyone that doesn't go with their dictatorship.

it is a complete joke that someone can hit you with ONE WAVE and wipe out over 2 days worth of units, because it takes forever to rebuild anything that isn't a jeep or a tank.
    Commanders make it or break it. I have a few level 50's that will wipe out 3m UV worth of units in one hit. Another is tactics. I have a few different tactics I have yet too see anyone else really using. Wipes out every unit in the OP with 200k losses and you can use any level 30 or 40 commander you want.

E. the defender gets nothing.
    This was a problem. From the start defenders got nothing. This was a major flaw in the game because all of the bigger alliances demolished the weaker guys. I got hit by 15 waves of units. I lost 0. They lost 150k or more. Not very fair that I would have not gotten any ap.

it isn't that flawed, everyone can get level 10 factories, this would allow people to get through the timed missions quicker, and the pain of lost units would be less.
    people will not play a game where they are just an AP farm.
    Gold this gold, that, anything that, the gap between the causual and the gold user needs to be reduced. i got an Epic from a senior recruit, from coming 24th in the last event, it has a top level of 40, yet gold users get them with top level 50, and my chances of getting another epic of the same name to merge without gold are near nought.

just attack

Just attack. The game favors attacking. If you don't like waiting for building things, play multiple worlds, is not hard to cycle through them. That's all there is to it. The game is all about unit value so even as a lower level you can, with the right units, win battles against anyone. They game is made specifically this way to create activity. Otherwise peopl would just make AP defending without even playing the game.

The big thing I call BS on this is breaking Occupations. If player 1 occupies players 2 outpost and player 2 reinforces that base the next fight is considered a defense. Players 1 forces are sounding players 2 command center and just lets players 2 units go by without a fight. BULL S**T!!!!!!!!

There are a large number of conflicts from world history where someone lays siege to a city when a reinforcing army for the city arrives. The reinforcing army was not just let in, they had to attack the sieging army to get to the city.

Anyone whom tries to break a occupation should result in an battle when the units arrive to break the occupation and should be considered an attacker for AP and rebuilds.

Yea, because my 4 day old outpost with a few Thousand units, is going to beat established superbases, containing multiple 10's of thousands while they are in a top server on the alliance.
    you can not "just attack" because you ten get your alliance spammed by gold users with Nickolais
    but it isn't about me, it is about the fact servers are always dying, (giving me nothing to actually attack ) because top alliances just farm everyone 4-5 levels lower while Ignoring each other.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    but it isn't about me, it is about the fact servers are always dying, (giving me nothing to actually attack ) because top alliances just farm everyone 4-5 levels lower while Ignoring each other.
    I think you just hit on something. Excellent profit model! The worlds are always dying out. What happens then? The gold buys have to go to another world to fight any more. What do they do? Spend more gold to build up quickly to beat the ones already there. Genius! Absolutely genius!

I understand some of your points.

But this game is a pay2win.They manipulate you psycologically at the best so they can make you pay to get the best from the game. Some people fall for it. But some of them they enjoy that. Others cannotdo anything, its something like a drug addiction.

But gree made a 'alternative' solution for almost all your problems: new worlds. If possible, try to carry everything you learned from the game so far and start in the newest world. You certainly have alot more chances in a fresh world. Get cores asap(this is a thing that i regret not rushing), always keep your units moving around, so they will not be targeted, get ap fast, and join a top 10 alliance asap.

For me, changing world worked perfectly. I was playing in a fairly old world, ive played for 2 weeks, and i got alot frustrated about being targeted hard by top 5 aliances, and having no one to target. I changed to a new world(at the time), i learned alot from my previous world, and now im in a top 3 alliance, and i have 0 problems about being targeted by top players. Sometimes we have wars against others top 3 alliances, but is all about fun.

Some of people that started in world 1 when the game was just released, are total free players, and they are in the top 3 alliances.

You can be a top player without gold. Just need to be in the top alliances so you have the backup of those that use gold...

If you don't like waiting for construction things, play multiple worlds, is not hard to cycle through them. That's all there is to it. The game is all about unit worth so even as a lesser grade you can, with the right flats, win assaults against any individual. They game is made expressly this way to conceive undertaking. else people would just make AP holding safe without even playing the game.

A few suggestions to change things:

1) Just getting a higher rebuild when attacked by a member of a top ten alliance or top player in a world could help change things. Right now i am within 5 levels of the top players but there is a vast difference in AP, I have 54 million and the top players are hitting 1 billion. Yet the level difference is only about 4 levels.

2) Unique bobby awards. The bottom players/alliances get boosts in an event so long as they have been active in that PVP event. (I thought about gold but that is not world specif, so you will get some to put in a token appearance and then use the gold in another world.)

3) Sensor tower over lap improvement. When you have more than one sensor tower, even if they are at multiple bases, that can pick up an incoming attack at one of your or an allies base you can launch an attack at it.

4) Freeing an occupied base is at attack not an reinforcement action. Your alpha base is occupied and you send units to free it, they have to battle their way into the command center. Thus the troops do not have to wait for the next Occupation battle.

I dont understand why people always crying...

I started 1/2 days after w5 released.
    I never used gold, and get enough intelligence to join asap a strong faction.

This one finished first at start, and everyone was at the same point.

Today, im on first faction, maybe truly fearing others.

But for those who started when your server released, i must say the problem is behind your device...

For the others, sorry for you, game is unbalaned if your start 1 month after, nothing new...
    MW : Noella, Air Force Special Ops #16

WoN : Nicz, Dark Faction #1 World 5

I started on my server from day 1, got into a top alliance at the time, which went inactive, and nothing to hit around me.

top Alliance are just treating players as thier own personal AP farms.
    and also this game relies on a fair chunk of luck, in getting cores then move onto another area, to get better cores, which you have to find on a terrible map.
    if something slows you down, then you are stuck, simple as. gold users don't have that problem.
    and "EPIC" commanders? why do some have top level 50 and some top level 40?
    I'm Ambitious, yet go anywhere near where i need to be to get cores, instant top alliance steamroll for AP, and the wrong cores dropping.
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 09-12-2013 at 01:13 PM.