Godfather always top 25 / possibly top 10 this war recruiting

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Godfather always top 25 / possibly top 10 this war recruiting

Post Count

Godfather always top 25 / possibly top 10 this war recruiting

If your are interested in equal distribution of I.p. and with a standard minimum of 100k we have always easily managed top 25. We are currently recruiting and have availability. We also have secondary squads with lower minimums In top 50 & 75. If you would like the opportunity to play with a secure awesome team and have battle experience and a track record of success please feel free to drop me a message. We were the best top 25 I.p. team last battle and cruised sunday and monday falling to 15th by the end of battle being 4 million points out of 10th. We are considering a run at the top 10 by next war. I.p. minimum to achieve this would have to be over 150k. If you would like to merge a team of moderate to high I.p. players to secure a top 10 spot lets work something out. I have screen shots of team I.p. along with other pertinent facts and info. The same will be requested from prospective new team mates. We are looking for new team mates that understand stats / level ratio matter enormously to be inside top 10 otherwise u rarely will find good targets without blowing a ton of gold. Our goal is to get this done as cheap and efficiently as possible with equal distribution. If u want to come put up 250-500k thats more than ok but we also want to convey equality. At this level it is to hard for a few to carry many and that has been a big part of our success. If u argue with math you loose. Thank you and good luck
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    bump bump bump

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    bump bump bump

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DCN Gladiator View Post
    If your are interested in equal distribution of I.p. and with a standard minimum of 100k we have always easily managed top 25. We are currently recruiting and have availability. We also have secondary squads with lower minimums In top 50 & 75. If you would like the opportunity to play with a secure awesome team and have battle experience and a track record of success please feel free to drop me a message. We were the best top 25 I.p. team last battle and cruised sunday and monday falling to 15th by the end of battle being 4 million points out of 10th. We are considering a run at the top 10 by next war. I.p. minimum to achieve this would have to be over 150k. If you would like to merge a team of moderate to high I.p. players to secure a top 10 spot lets work something out. I have screen shots of team I.p. along with other pertinent facts and info. The same will be requested from prospective new team mates. We are looking for new team mates that understand stats / level ratio matter enormously to be inside top 10 otherwise u rarely will find good targets without blowing a ton of gold. Our goal is to get this done as cheap and efficiently as possible with equal distribution. If u want to come put up 250-500k thats more than ok but we also want to convey equality. At this level it is to hard for a few to carry many and that has been a big part of our success. If u argue with math you loose. Thank you and good luck
    This statement is rather disturbing. Brewskis were 9th-12th the entire battle, never dropping below 12th, at any point in the race (other then the first 1 hour when they were matched with FC and then second war jumped to spot 9) and were actually tickling HTC Blue's feet the whole time making them run faster in suspect that they needed the larger lead. Killer Crew was (to the best of my knowledge) 11th-13th the entire time. Neither of them went for a top 10 push and both seemed to be standing over you.

Before stating FACTS...just check your information - its readily available...

Another one - for pure distribution of IP, at 100k IP, you would need 85 players in your syndicate to have the final score you got. Rather, with your score, you had to average 140k IP with 60 players all hitting that mark in order to have pure distribution. I'm assuming that not everyone hit 140k IP and many stopped around the 'expected minimum' of 100k IP along with a couple that didn't even cross this line - unless you have another liar on the team and my inside source is wrong...This only jumped up the 'big spenders' amount and the average IP needed by the rest. So how can you claim completely even distribution with that MATH? The same math that you fail to bring out? And remember, arguing with math, you'll always loose! Loose as a goose? Gander that on your wild goose chase.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Ill personally drop a vault on u next battle so remeber that when you have so many losses in your column.. we believe in equal distribution. 98% of our members hit the target mark . I believe one or 2 had broken phone issues etc.. and like ur team are you complaining if a mate puts up 500k I didnt think so so go troll somewhere else. Alot of our team likes to put up more than the minimum hense a minimum genius. Looks like ur team was the suckers that over paided and wasted gold for nothing cause you never caught htc lol.. 11th or 25th is all the same except u looked stupid chasing a 10th place ghost that you never caught and we popped champagne and laughed .. this thread is for recruiting and since im not trollimg on ur syndicate recruiting page .. must be worried huh.. id spend more time recruiting and less time trolling and maybe you could be a 10th place team but probably not. We are the best top 25 I.p. team and it has been proven over and over again. Ill c u in battle you can count on that. I pray that we are matched up with your team again.. bump bump bump
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DCN Gladiator View Post
    Ill personally drop a vault on u next battle so remeber that when you have so many losses in your column.. we believe in equal distribution. 98% of our members hit the target mark . I believe one or 2 had broken phone issues etc.. and like ur team are you complaining if a mate puts up 500k I didnt think so so go troll somewhere else. Alot of our team likes to put up more than the minimum hense a minimum genius. Looks like ur team was the suckers that over paided and wasted gold for nothing cause you never caught htc lol.. 11th or 25th is all the same except u looked stupid chasing a 10th place ghost that you never caught and we popped champagne and laughed .. this thread is for recruiting and since im not trollimg on ur syndicate recruiting page .. must be worried huh.. id spend more time recruiting and less time trolling and maybe you could be a 10th place team but probably not. We are the best top 25 I.p. team and it has been proven over and over again. Ill c u in battle you can count on that. I pray that we are matched up with your team again.. bump bump bump
    Really now did you read at all what i put or did you just assume and not comprehend at all what was said because it never said that we chased ten spot or that we wanted it it simply said that we held that position for the entire battle and you can look at the ip totals and tell that we did not make that 4 million charge for top 10..

I really hope that your battle plan and vault on me are worth it more so then reading the nonsense of grammar and spelling that I literally just endured through on your post.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Still a few spots open, best be quick!
    Dont bother applying if you are a jealous fool like the 'Swedevil' - we are a no drama team who play the game how it is supposed to be played and help each other without discrimination.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultrock View Post
    Still a few spots open, best be quick!
    Dont bother applying if you are a jealous fool like the 'Swedevil' - we are a no drama team who play the game how it is supposed to be played and help each other without discrimination.
    Jealousy must mean something different in your choice of words as opposed to the common adjective meant and explained to you in grammar school. There isn't an ounce of jealousy running from my veins towards you or your syndicate. Rather, an exposure of facts and the truth behind fact finding.

I highly suggest that the next time you partake in the privilege of mentioning my name, you do so with ease and caution.

Watching you guys get bent out of shape over this is so much more entertaining then seeing a magician fake bending the shape of a spoon. Loose as that goose we flaunted earlier?

Ultrock, I appreciate the reference to me actually have sense of grammar and punctuation. Hope dcn GladIAteHer has his puny vault ready; I'll stop by and give him a friendly reminder when we meet up!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Swedevil, I don't know what is more laughable..
    You thinking mentioning your name is some sort of privilege, like you are some kind of untouchable underground kingpin, or you wasting your time trolling recruitment threads for your 'enjoyment'?
    I guess everybody is entitled to entertain themselves. Forms of entertainment depend on mentaility and social deprivation in some cases obviously. Enjoy.