Unable to declare war since 11:10pm PT!! Please help!!! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable to declare war since 11:10pm PT!! Please help!!!

Post Count
    cool stories bros

nah just kidding, I got the same problem too

bump!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Thumbs down

So, what to do now? We dont have any support from GREE support lol!
    I was woundering if this happen with top guild...
    2 days after this event and there's no solution yet..
    just seat and w8

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LMeMM View Post
    So, what to do now? We dont have any support from GREE support lol!
    I was woundering if this happen with top guild...
    2 days after this event and there's no solution yet..
    just seat and w8
    The first obvious step is that all members of both guilds should demand their money back from iTunes. IMMEDIATLY!!!

Once iTunes get the same complaint from 50-100 users and has to return the money, it will look bad for Gree and they will look into it.

Please coordinate your guilds to file these complaints IMMEDIATLY! No more waiting
    KA player: 258-883-538

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    CJ/Sirius,
    How are these guilds going to be compensated? They devoted both a lot of time and gems from Friday-Sunday. Then they are unable to start a battle all day Monday and plummet in rankings. They better be getting something out of this. So far they have gotten a lot of tickets closed without resolution, and occasionally they get a message saying that developers will look into it. There has been no mention of what Gree will do to make things right.

I have a lot of friend in one of those guilds. They worked hard to get into the top 75 before getting locked out. They finished much, much lower because they could not score any CP for the entire last day. Your staff did nothing to respond until the war was over. This is the type of thing that people quit KA over.

Post Count

Are they kidding?

"Request #905668: How would you rate the support you received?"

Is this a joke? Which support did we get? It's simply unbelievable....

Post Count
    Has Gree REALLY not done anything about these problems? That is nuts!
    Last edited by Zenobia; 09-12-2013 at 11:52 AM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Let's keep this in support to work on a resolution to the issues some players experienced. I've passed this along so it's been noted for sure.

Also note the forum guidelines. I know these types of issues can be very frustrating to experience and we do apologize for them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hey Folks,

Let's keep this in support to work on a resolution to the issues some players experienced. I've passed this along so it's been noted for sure.

Also note the forum guidelines. I know these types of issues can be very frustrating to experience and we do apologize for them.
    Thank you Sirius for passing the message along!

Post Count

Thx Sirius

Thx Sirius, we really love this game (otherwise we wouldn't spend so much time and money for it) and it was very frustrating to feel ignored for our both guilds (Sir Vyper and TRK 2).
    Really looking forward to grees answer to our issue.

Regards
    Vyper

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Hey Sirius
    Just wondering why is it whenever I report an issue, Gree's response is sorry we are looking into it but there is nothing we can do for you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sirius, is this really and acceptable answer? These people loose one entire day of war and get absolutely nothing? Not even their gems back?

Last edited by E-I; 09-12-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Post Count

And this is the answer? Really?

Hey Folks,

.Thanks for writing back to us. I am sorry to inform you that we're unable to compensate with gold, gems or units regarding this issue. While I am unable to compensate, I took the liberty to pass your feedback to our developers so that such issues can be taken care of in the future update.I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this and thanks for your understanding in this matter!

Regards,

Dave
    GREE Support

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Very disappointing

I am hoping that this response is unrelated to Sirius' commitment to keep this under investigation to find a resolution.

Unfortunately it just reinforces why over 100 players feel like they are being ignored... It would be nice to see a coordinated response from Gree. We put alot of time, effort, and $ into this game and all that we ask is to be taken seriously when we have a legitimate issue. Not insulted with responses like 'you can only declare war once per hour' (really - i wonder how both guilds got to be top 75 if they didn't know how to declare war!)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey Folks,

Actually, what is frustrating is the deafening silence on issues such as this. A comment from a moderator 20 posts ago would have eliminated most of the negative posts and frustration.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well at least itunes can and give the money back.
    They do support us and know how to treat us well!
    I just give up sending msgs for GREE support, just ask for your money back from itunes.
    The money is back in 5 days, much faster than GREE!
    Better luck to all 50-100 members in both guild next war!