Unable to declare war since 11:10pm PT!! Please help!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Unable to declare war since 11:10pm PT!! Please help!!!

Post Count
    The only messages I received from GREE are the standard ones. Item close blablabla, we're working on it bla blabla...
    No real solution nor compensation has been proposed.
    They don't even bother to answer us in person, only preformatted computergenerated answers.
    We are really treated like cows, they only want the milk, but they're refusing to give us proper food....
    Last edited by Shelob; 09-15-2013 at 06:22 AM.

Post Count

Gree simply ignores their customers

Seems like no one from gree has the courage to tell here in the forum that they simply ignore that they messed up the battle weekend for two guilds and they compensate with nothing...
    I really hope that this will not happen again or to someone else.

Thx again for nothing gree...
    LV

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Everyone who spent gems, please contact itunes and get your money back. Make sure your guildmates know. Gree already wasted your time. Don't let them waste you money too. Unlike Gree support, Itunes support is very responsive.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's a sad they didn't get anything done on this... Though I'm not sure what money iTunes will return for anyone since technically there wasn't much money spent. Which also might be why nothing is getting done in the first place.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I contacted my Credit card company and I got my money right back. I spent so much money on this game and all I get back is we are aware and are working on it. I'm wasn't asking for anything free! I'm asking for the units I'm entitled to when I fought during the war. Spending money on 2 mountains of gold to not get my 50 war prize plus a couple other units. For all the people who did nothing GREE is laughing all the way to the bank!

Post Count
    If this were any company other than Gree I would way I was shocked they still never resolved this. But it's Gree... Glad you got resolution elsewhere, Just4fun. Hope others can do so as well.

All your manor are belong to us.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Okay Sirius, what is Gree's response?

It has now been weeks since this issue, a few days less since Sirius stated that it would be sent back to customer support for resolution. What is the response? Nothing, there hasn't been one.

This is not just unacceptable, it is insulting. I think that the folks who have posted on this page showed great restraint, only asking for what they had EARNED by spending their time and money. What happened to the 'customer' part of customer service.

Its bad enough that this has not yet been resolved, but the radio silence is even worse. If there was never an intention of compensating us for Gree's technical issue, you should not have told us that it would be addressed, or if at let us know when it was decided that nothing would be done. This is how companies ruin their reputation.

One way or the other, we are due the courtesy of a response.....

One last note, thanks to the above posters on ways to be compensated for gems spent without anything in return. My big issue is that this doesn't address the free players in the guild who are just as important to our guild and worked just as hard or harder to see our accomplishment stolen from us.

Post Count
    New war started and still no answer concerning the issues of previous war.
    Curious if it would take that long if there was a Top 1 guild involved.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelob View Post
    New war started and still no answer concerning the issues of previous war.
    Curious if it would take that long if there was a Top 1 guild involved.
    Let me think about it....

no.

Lurker
    Post Count
    If you ignore your problems, they go away...

My favorite line from this entire debacle is "we can't compensate you, but have forwarded the issue to our developers so that this doesn't happen again" God forbid this happened to a top III guild. Gree would stop everything, move mountains, and ensure that it was solved properly and they got everything that they were due.

Post Count
    We are being totally ignored now. No response at all anymore.
    Soooo many complaints on the forums, but no PR dept. apparently.
    Gree is obviously overwhelmed with tickets of all sorts. They admit to it. Understaffed? Under funded? Either way its a matter of time before the lack of PR hit critical mass and KA fails.
    If Gree is making a profit, it stands to reason to re-invest some of it to make the customer happy? Happy customers = more profits.
    It irritates me to state what I feel is the obvious, so I'm sure there is many factors the players are unaware off. Irrespective of this, the lack of proper support is also obvious and that is what I am commenting on.

Lurker
    Post Count

No respect

I was upset before when the 'normal' customer service gave us the normal run around / brush off. I'm totally disappointed and have lost all respect for Gree when Sirius specifically tells us it will be resolved and then -nothing

Post Count
    I think Sirius post was only to keep us quit.... They never wanted to help us... We are no top 3 guild, only spending some hundred bucks each war not several thousands. So why care about us? But yes, I am also very disappointed from Grees reaction, I was also hoping that we would get help after the post from Sirius - I thought 'ok, now Sirius has seen the problem and we will get help soon'. At that moment I haven't realized that Gree doesn't care for the 'normal' customer...