Officers of Seinsiz of da chain - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Officers of Seinsiz of da chain

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Urbz View Post
    I'm thinking ...u can give somebody a chance even if they have a bad record ...but would u belive him when he tells u he will score 150k and u know his on the list scoring 20k for last couple of wars?
    If u have a guy like that ...wait at least 2-3 wars ...see if his consistent ...if yes maybe he can be removed ?
    That seems reasonable urbz

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm thinking ...u can give somebody a chance even if they have a bad record ...but would u belive him when he tells u he will score 150k and u know his on the list scoring 20k for last couple of wars?
    If u have a guy like that ...wait at least 2-3 wars ...see if his consistent ...if yes maybe he can be removed ?
    He had 2 wars with SUP, including India. so why was he looking for somewhere else to go if he was already in a SUP faction for India? he was accepted becuase a friend of his asked for him to accepted and we think everyone deserves a chance. who knows maybe playing with the best factions in the game might inspire him to just try (not even spend). you would be suprised at how well you can do if you just show up, he didn't even do that.

He had his chance, I would suggest no one above top 2000 look at him. He is tainted and used up his lasts friends.

if you don't have funds for battle, we still need intel officers and score callers. plenty of jobs for plenty of people.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well reading his most recent posts is very funny.
    add 615 445 330 add 111 815 119

Post Count
    I know that guy, he called in sick all war at Gen.Guderian. More effort put into excuses than in war.

Post Count
    Wow, sounds like this may be a record for most factions freeloaded in.
    Maybe this will be a lesson to other would be freeloaders, you will get blacklisted and no one will have you anymore.

British Legion - Top 25 Faction

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    He had 2 wars with SUP, including India. so why was he looking for somewhere else to go if he was already in a SUP faction for India? he was accepted becuase a friend of his asked for him to accepted and we think everyone deserves a chance. who knows maybe playing with the best factions in the game might inspire him to just try (not even spend). you would be suprised at how well you can do if you just show up, he didn't even do that.

He had his chance, I would suggest no one above top 2000 look at him. He is tainted and used up his lasts friends.

if you don't have funds for battle, we still need intel officers and score callers. plenty of jobs for plenty of people.
    That's unbelievable, he was in SUP.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    That's unbelievable, he was in SUP.
    yes, and why not, i think everyone should get a chance to be in a SUP faction, he was not in SUP 1,2, or 3. he was in SUPX, or as it is called now PUN original Pirates.

Not a big deal, FVF he didn't try very hard, but thats ok not everyone likes FVF.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Post Count
    hes been very consistent..i know for a fact he was here with kill yo self and said he get 100k....we tried that to CK everone should get a chance but anymore if they dont have screenshots or are recommned from a close friend they dont get in no more..people will take advantge of u..jsut like in the case with UF..
    Last edited by lemonhaze; 09-09-2013 at 09:10 PM.
    Retired to free playing

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    yes, and why not, i think everyone should get a chance to be in a SUP faction, he was not in SUP 1,2, or 3. he was in SUPX, or as it is called now PUN original Pirates.

Not a big deal, FVF he didn't try very hard, but thats ok not everyone likes FVF.
    Oh, I thought he got in SUP 1 or 2. Even I scoring 128k in India won't get me in PUN Original Pirates, lol
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh, I thought he got in SUP 1 or 2. Even I scoring 128k in India won't get me in PUN Original Pirates, lol
    Check Pun oiginal rankings last war..
    Not all SUP require a 300k or 500k WD points.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hey fyi i was in top 50 3wars and it was with sup x for one and the unsullied for another i also was with gen guderian thought i could join a top 25 team because for brazil i scored 200k im sorry and i have settled down with a camper faction my top unit is the indian coas no top 25 or top 10 units

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkensang View Post
    Hey fyi i was in top 50 3wars and it was with sup x for one and the unsullied for another i also was with gen guderian thought i could join a top 25 team because for brazil i scored 200k im sorry and i have settled down with a camper faction my top unit is the indian coas no top 25 or top 10 units
    Perhaps you should before all other records are pulled out.
    Just few days ago, you applied with UAB, FFF, Ferr's junior and who knows how many more.
    You joined the officers "recuitment intel" chatgroup in Palringo with name "Erkansang", but I when said hi to your name, you quickly changed it to another name. Do you need screen shot of that and how even you, yourself is trying not to be "Erkansang"?
    Last edited by Hooligany; 09-09-2013 at 07:55 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    Perhaps you should before all other records are pulled out.
    Just few days ago, you applied with UAB, FFF, Ferr's junior and who knows how many more.
    Someone helped us identify him, at first I don't know much, but I'm beginning to understanding...
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Banned
    Post Count
    Someone helped us identify him, at first I don't know much, but I'm beginning to understanding...
    Yes that was me chow

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Erkensang View Post
    You digging that hole even deeper. Earlier you said you wasn't in a top 25. We have evidence if you want to call our bluff, your call of course.