Farewell address from a loyal Friend, Player and Customer. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farewell address from a loyal Friend, Player and Customer.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Too long, didn't read it. A simply goodbye would have sufficed.
    Good riddance.

Post Count
    Dirt Road Joe,
    You appear to be a young man with a new found direction. To take a first step is the biggest and hardest thing in life to do. That's why there's such a drastic difference between the hero and the coward. The only difference, is that knowing the risk and danger, the hero moves and acts while the coward does nothing.

You and I have had little to no communication in this game, but I've always respected you. Not for your MoC connection, whom I have very high respect for, but because of you.

Take that step DRJ and don't stop walking, don't ever stop walking!
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCC View Post
    Too long, didn't read it. A simply goodbye would have sufficed.
    Good riddance.
    Seriously! You ?..! . KA is a community of players who have battled on the field but managed to show solidarity and compassion to each others. We all will leave this game one day, and hope to be remembered by friends or to have left an impact on the game . If you have been long enough in this forum, you have realized the contributions by players like Dirt Road Joe..
    hopefully you will be remembered by Something else than this useless comment
    Last edited by OM-Kingdom Age; 09-10-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Dirt Road Joe, I wish you good luck in your new chapter of this journey of life. Thank you for your contribution to this community and your helpful comments .

Post Count
    Wish you the best of luck! I am sure MoC will miss you a lot!

Post Count
    All the best m8 your be back lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    [COLOR="#5b84ff"]// The influence and encouragement I have received has pushed me to make changes in my life. I have finally figured out what it is I would like to do with my life. Over the last few months with the help of MoC I have finally began to pursue a career for the future. Even though the steps are small right at the moment. A small step in the right direction is a step that can change the future. So I have no one else to thank other than the incredible friends I have in MoC.
    The very best of luck with that, Joe. One of the greatest gifts you can have in life is knowing what to do with it!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am sure we will stay in touch outside the game, so no goodbyes here, but nice playing KA with u bro

RsD
    MoC Member

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well written and articulate exit. Wish you all the best with future endeavors.
    IGN: Bryan
    Member Of:

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It sucks to see yet another person leave the game but I am glad you cured your addiction. I only hope the rest of us have the strength to do what you have done. You will be missed.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    DRJ,
    I just wanted to say thank you for being such a good forum member. You have helped me numerous times when I started out. Reading these forums has guided my character to where it is at today. I too have a battle within to step away from the game. Some day I hope to overcome this addicted game. LOL. It does consume RL and RL progress. I wish you the best of luck in reaching your goals. You're a young dude, you will succeed and find the dream career you are looking for. All you have to do is never give up.

Side note: I don't remember who said something like they didn't read this and it was too long or some bull crap. If you didn't read it... dont f'n comment on the thread. Show some respect to people who actually bring value to the forums. People like DRJ who give up their free time to help people they don't even know.

Banned
    Post Count
    I don't come here much anymore but wanted to say congrats on winning the game Joe 👍😎
    Read every word and you are spot on mate.

What's most important is that you met some great ppl on your journey here. It's the community that we build that makes this all worth while. I'm glad I had the pleasure of knowing you.

We'll keep in touch every now and then out there in cyber world.

God bless mate and go for what is most important in life for you... I wish you all the success in that👍

Post Count
    You are here so i didnt lost you as a friend or as a forumite so im glad you are poping here and in chat rooms for talk.
    You are young in mind and heart and enjoy life.Go and do what young people do .
    Im speaking as i am old man but im young too just not in my twenties
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    DRJ,

Side note: I don't remember who said something like they didn't read this and it was too long or some bull crap. If you didn't read it... dont f'n comment on the thread. Show some respect to people who actually bring value to the forums. People like DRJ who give up their free time to help people they don't even know.
    Thank you for your comment! Joe is very missed in MoC, and the forums...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    I don't come here much anymore but wanted to say congrats on winning the game Joe ����
    Read every word and you are spot on mate.

What's most important is that you met some great ppl on your journey here. It's the community that we build that makes this all worth while. I'm glad I had the pleasure of knowing you.

We'll keep in touch every now and then out there in cyber world.

God bless mate and go for what is most important in life for you... I wish you all the success in that��
    Proprioc3ption, we miss you too! For those that do not know, THIS is the real Hammer, and a real Forum United Nation (which means all of us) member. Some how since your retiring, FUN has turned on MoC... I remember why FUN was created, and you were part of that! Miss you Bro! But glad to see you post!