Hostile take over of Guild

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hostile take over of Guild

Consistent Contributor BigBassTurd's Avatar
    Post Count

Hostile take over of Guild

Just wanted to see if there is a way to get control of our guild back. One of our officers who we rotate founder with gave our guild to another group and kicked out the original members. Essentially they stole the guild! is there anyway we can get it back? We sent tickets with screenshots of the 2 people responsible for it. I wish i could post there guild name here and bash the thieves but know that will only get me booted. If anyone can help please let me know. I guess you cant trust anyone these days

BBT

Banned
    Post Count
    Just like with Hostile take overs of companies....time to sell your stock

BTW, if I "lost" my guild I wouldn't worry about getting booted!

Consistent Contributor BigBassTurd's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Just like with Hostile take overs of companies....time to sell your stock

BTW, if I "lost" my guild I wouldn't worry about getting booted!
    Booted from the funzio forum not the guild, I moved to our sister guild as soon as i saw what was coming. But our lower stat players got screwed and booted for them to bring in their group from their crappy guild.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow. I could not imagine that...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Why would you rotate in a founder you couldn't trust?

“All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near.” -Sun Tzu

Still pretty low though.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My guess is that it was a merger and you are a disgruntled member who didn't make the cut, or if I am wrong and they booted all of your members out and brought in all of there own why would they want you to join there other guild it doesn't make sense wouldn't that guild disappear when they all transferred over.

Post Count
    Any founder that screwed up that bad doesn't deserve their own guild. Talk about a really, really dumb error. Why would you ever need to rotate a founder role? I agree with other poster, it sounds like a disgruntled member that got the boot.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we share the founder role, but only because real life sometimes gets in the way. and your officers should be trusted resources that also share responsibility. so,,, if you dont trust the officers you either should bolt the guild or you got booted and now complaining

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My god, this forum is full of that never made mistakes in their lives, never trusted the wrong persons, never being taken advantage of and trying to seek regress, who would walk along the street and practice kick boxing on the homeless and strays, blah blah blah.

To thread starter, hope Gree could help u, based purely on your side of the story.

Consistent Contributor Eddard KFF's Avatar
    Post Count
    So, no original members left? Why don't you try a merger with another group, look for them at the battlefield, raid every single building in their kingdom? Its a war game, it's ok if you make them pay.
    The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword

Join us:
    K.A. TAP 649189477 MIC 184578761
    C.C. DRA 255523694

Banned
    Post Count
    Sorry about your situation. Trust is something you have to figure out before it's too late. You never know what someone will do with power even in this game. Our founder has trusted me and one other person with the founder role. We give it back very quickly. A founder should not have to change. Perhaps a different role within the guild, a co-leader, would make this problem never happen again.

Check out my post about co-leaders and the conversation here
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...eader-Position

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lol, Vachau nice way to bring this topic around to your thread...

Consistent Contributor Namine33's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Ben View Post
    My god, this forum is full of that never made mistakes in their lives, never trusted the wrong persons, never being taken advantage of and trying to seek regress, who would walk along the street and practice kick boxing on the homeless and strays, blah blah blah.

To thread starter, hope Gree could help u, based purely on your side of the story.
    Everyone else is perfect. Of course, it is easy to sound like a bad@$$ from behind a computer screen. /shrug
    Namine -
    821-146-375
    Rogue: 190k attack at lvl 112 w/173allies
    (update) 2.8M/3.4M at lvl 143 w/500allies

Post Count
    You are not the first guild to have this happened nor the 2nd or 3rd.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tx, is that you?