Other than MoC, how are your matchups this time? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Other than MoC, how are your matchups this time?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    It wasn't just Top 10 teams. It was most of the Top 100 I think. The thing is, the strategy of keeping CP low at least at first SHOULD have worked. It WOULD have worked if Gree had not completely changed the matching formula between the last war and this one. We waited an hour and a half to declare our first battle. We had ZERO CP and were matched with RK. We stayed outside the Top 300 even and a few battles later were matched with FUN. We didn't bother to put any pointless points up against them so our CP stayed extremely low. Our very next match? FUN. Again. By the end we faced FUN 4 times and RK 4 times. Probably nearly half our matches were against Top 10 teams. And we were NEVER above #22-24 at the highest.

It is patently obvious that Gree changed the matching system in order to kowtow to FUN and maybe the other very top teams. After the fact, I now see claims that they still had terrible matching times. But we ALL checked that leaderboard for movement every five minutes of every hour of every day, and anyone saying the top teams' matching times were no better this war is full of horse doo-doo. As I said somewhere else, the matching time for top guilds changed. Fact. Numbers prove this. And how many times teams ranked lower were matched with top teams changed dramatically. Fact. Numbers prove this. It is not possible IMO that these two very clear changes are unrelated. As to why these changes one needs only ask who the changes were actually good for.

I am curious. How many times this war were FUN and RK matched with each other? FUN and SB? RK and SB? I would bet my savings (small as that is) that that number is also dramatically different from the last wars. And no coincidence. Ladies and gentlemen, I stand corrected when I long ago said that hackers would ruin the game. If the game continues in the direction it will be ruined all right, but ruined because Gree kowtows to the 1%ers and blithely f***s the rest of us in the a** in the process.
    This. 10 characters
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    It wasn't just Top 10 teams. It was most of the Top 100 I think. The thing is, the strategy of keeping CP low at least at first SHOULD have worked. It WOULD have worked if Gree had not completely changed the matching formula between the last war and this one. We waited an hour and a half to declare our first battle. We had ZERO CP and were matched with RK. We stayed outside the Top 300 even and a few battles later were matched with FUN. We didn't bother to put any pointless points up against them so our CP stayed extremely low. Our very next match? FUN. Again. By the end we faced FUN 4 times and RK 4 times. Probably nearly half our matches were against Top 10 teams. And we were NEVER above #22-24 at the highest.

It is patently obvious that Gree changed the matching system in order to kowtow to FUN and maybe the other very top teams. After the fact, I now see claims that they still had terrible matching times. But we ALL checked that leaderboard for movement every five minutes of every hour of every day, and anyone saying the top teams' matching times were no better this war is full of horse doo-doo. As I said somewhere else, the matching time for top guilds changed. Fact. Numbers prove this. And how many times teams ranked lower were matched with top teams changed dramatically. Fact. Numbers prove this. It is not possible IMO that these two very clear changes are unrelated. As to why these changes one needs only ask who the changes were actually good for.

I am curious. How many times this war were FUN and RK matched with each other? FUN and SB? RK and SB? I would bet my savings (small as that is) that that number is also dramatically different from the last wars. And no coincidence. Ladies and gentlemen, I stand corrected when I long ago said that hackers would ruin the game. If the game continues in the direction it will be ruined all right, but ruined because Gree kowtows to the 1%ers and blithely f***s the rest of us in the a** in the process.
    I have this feeling that few of the FUN members are actually employees of Gree. It sets up how much has to be spent on wars. You would see RK trying to catch up, only to be left in the dust a few hours later. Then trying to catch up again....RK using up all the gems they have and buying some more. With the rest of the top ten trying to pass on who's above them. It's just a hunch, how else are they given their own named units as part of the prize.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup, seen it all too often, RK waits for FUN to match. SB waits for both RK and FUN to match. Its easier for the top 3 because they just have to avoid one or two opponents to get both the big prizes. The gap is widening like crazy now. Unless something radical is done, people will gradually lose interest and quit. After all, where's the fun when you can only hit castles.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would love a forum moderator to chime in and maybe even give a bull **** explanation on battle matching . At this point ill take anything over nothing . Good thread tho .

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    The teams in the top ten were trying very hard to score low CP in the first day or two. They wanted to remain well bellow the radar so they could declare more frequently without having to worry about FUN/RK. Top 10-15 teams also worked really hard not to meet each other. These factors are a big reason why a lot of top 100 teams had to the strongest guilds. It sucks, but it could probably be easily fixed if Gree only allowed teams to play each other once per war. If you know you will get just one war against FUN/RK, all of the higher level teams would be willing to declare immediately.
    actually a very interesting thought. its like a competition. fight another guild once and see where you end up in the grand scheme of things. and to make it even more interesting let the last matchup be complete random draw, meaning you can face anybody. sort of ultimate fight.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Many good idea, r GREE listening ? Probably Yawn ing...
    @ Cola3 : about ur feeling, sssstttt 🙊

Post Count
    We stayed outside the Top 300 even and a few battles later were matched with FUN. We didn't bother to put any pointless points up against them so our CP stayed extremely low. Our very next match? FUN. Again. By the end we faced FUN 4 times and RK 4 times. Probably nearly half our matches were against Top 10 teams. And we were NEVER above #22-24 at the highest.

I am curious. How many times this war were FUN and RK matched with each other? FUN and SB? RK and SB?
    Sorry about that Lady Zenobia, we don't wanna match up with your team more than once. Probably one or two is enough, but Gree is the trigger man to match us up. To be honest with you, we wanna face RK & SB all the time or the other top 10 team than you guys.

We only match up with RK on the very last war besides the glitch war at the end. We had never face SB this war & i salute them for being good in hiding against us...

Quote Originally Posted by Cola3 View Post
    I have this feeling that few of the FUN members are actually employees of Gree. It sets up how much has to be spent on wars. You would see RK trying to catch up, only to be left in the dust a few hours later. Then trying to catch up again....RK using up all the gems they have and buying some more. With the rest of the top ten trying to pass on who's above them. It's just a hunch, how else are they given their own named units as part of the prize.
    All FUN members are forum member & that's why we called our guild team the "Forum United Nations." Every FUN member use to be posting here back in the old days before the LTQ has started & before you probably join the KA forum Cola3..
    Last edited by Gambit12; 09-10-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If the game continues in the direction it will be ruined all right, but ruined because Gree kowtows to the 1%ers and blithely f***s the rest of us in the a** in the process.

That doesn't sound pleasant at all! I also get the impression Gree wouldn't be very gentlemanly about it either: Dinner, movie, condom, lube. "Condom?! Condoms are for sailors!" I get the impression it would be more of a prison style encounter.

Z, I think I speak for everyone when I say I prefer the Lady Crows Mud Wrestling talk.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We faced a lot of top 50 guilds this go around. Bit unusual seeing as we were never a top 100 guild before.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    Sorry about that Lady Zenobia, we don't wanna match up with your team more than once. Probably one or two is enough, but Gree is the trigger man to match us up. To be honest with you, we wanna face RK & SB all the time or the other top 10 team than you guys.

We only match up with RK on the very last war besides the glitch war at the end. We had never face SB this war & i salute them for being good in hiding against us...

All FUN members are forum member & that's why we called our guild team the "Forum United Nations." Every FUN member use to be posting here back in the old days before the LTQ has started & before you probably join the KA forum Cola3..
    lol Gree employees can still be forum members
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post

Hi Gambit. I did say just a few of you.......you and I can never be sure, not even your own members. It's just weird that before the Guild wars, the RK's are always in the top 50 in the box event including the top 1 spot, almost consistently. RK's was suppose to dominate the guild wars coz they spend more, but obviously that did not happen. "Someone" probably knows who to make as FUN members and who not to accept using accounts history.....lol. But don't take too much of what I say...I'm just paranoid.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    lol Gree employees can still be forum members
    Exactly! Obviously! Now I have no idea honestly if FUN or any other guild has any Gree employees on the team. I am not huge on conspiracy theories. But a lot of things are in the realm of possibility. Indulge me and just follow this line of thought with me before you say it's absolutely impossible:

• Imagine you were a Gree employee. Would you really not join in playing the game you work on? Think about it. The odds that not one employee of Gree is playing the game is about zero.
    • Therefore it is possible that any guild in existence could have one or more members who are actually Gree employees. It is possible there is one in my guild. I like to believe not but I'm not totally naive - it is possible and surely is the case in some of our guilds. Though if it were true of MoC I think we'd have had helluva lot easier war. But I digress.
    • If you were a Gree employee and playing the game, would you trust every member of your guild enough to tell them that you work for Gree? Would you even tell one or two?
    • "But I know every member of my guild inside and out, and I'm positive none of them work for Gree!" Has every member of your guild actually happened to mention the name of their employer in conversation? And if so, until they send you a copy of their paycheck, hate to tell you, they could be lying. (Heck you can't even believe a paycheck stub - it could be their spouse's!) People do lie to people they are close to. All the time. Especially when they have a secret that huge.
    • If you were a Gree admin or moderator, would you admit to the forum that there is no way they can prevent Gree employees from playing the game?
    • And finally, if you were a Gree employee, playing KA... what guild would you join?

Just food for thought. Wish we had a popcorn eating smiley here.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 09-10-2013 at 09:14 AM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If the employees have perks, I am sure they join the top rated guilds....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its really just a moot point whether or not FUN has Gree employees in it. It is all just speculation, nobody would be able to prove it, and FUN isn't the one clicking on your refill energy button.

Here's food for thought... FUN has won every war and RK always finishes second. If RK decided not to keep up with FUN and spend half of what they do, would all other guilds follow suit? Let FUN spend whatever they want and RK can set the pace.

Banned
    Post Count
    You guys run conspiracy theories like there's no tomorrow.
    Yet you don't consider all the variables necessary in order to have a solid foundation.
    Hav you consider that top guilds might have a strategy as well?
    That they just dont declare war blindly like most of us do and hoping we aren't match by a guild on which we have the disadvantage ?
    Aside you guys thinking GREE here and GREE there, which in no way I'm defending since the game continues to have several issues. But just food for thought.