Quote Originally Posted by P4TR1C14N View Post
We get matched about 40-50% with top10... and then we already try to see when they are fighting to try to avoid them. Imagine what it would be if we just declare when we can.

Doesn't matter if we are top500 or top10.

So Conclusion is quite simple for us... how can we ever get 50 wins like this. Gree seems to match based on average strenght mainly but that is just plain ridiculous.

Let's compare with a marathon... Pief poef paf... go go...
Player A takes the lead and is very strong.
Player B till Z are after him. We are player Z.

After 2 hours players are scattered over the playing field. We as player Z started very slow (yes, we were still at the bar drinking beer.. sorry). So we need to catch up... how? Well... we start by catching up player Y, then X. till we can't compete anymore and are at the place we should be.

Let's compare with how Gree thinks...
Player A takes the lead and is very strong.
Player B till Z are after him. We are player Z.

After 2 hours players are scattered over the playing field. We as player Z started very slow (yes, we were still at the bar drinking beer.. sorry). So we need to catch up... how? Gree decides its only fair to compare us with player A, B, C as theoretically if we didn't decide to get drunk at the bar first, we would have been able to compete with them.

Excuse me? Who is Gree to decide that if i want to take it slow and fight against small ones, that i need to be forced to get beaten up by my direct competitors because i'm drunk?
Gree decide because your playing by there rules. They heard lots of shouts about "we will hang back", "we will aim low and get easier guilds". With this in mind they made it you face by mainly your strength. They want to force you to spend to win. Getting the big prize for free or even relatively cheap like has been done before is not in the company's interests.