Page 1 of 2 12 Last

How do you level up?

Hey guys! I'm curious to know how you level up? This can and should be used by other people. Please put your level and what you do when you post. I'll start.

Level 85
    Earth knight- Misty Marsh normal
    Spirit knight- Misty Marsh normal
    Wind Knight- Caballero Desert epic,
    Water Knight- Snakeskin
    Fire knight- Snakeskin
    Main knight- Haunted Citadel with whatever other knights have the most health, normal.
    Last edited by iH8t2lose2; 09-08-2013 at 08:02 PM.

For knight leveling, I would do the highest area that I could clear with my 3 best knights and 2 friends followed by my three weakest knights wherever they could survive without friends. If I needed to farm snakeskins or basic/mono armor somewhere, I generally would give this task to my weak three. Where these three were strong or weak was not really a concern.

For armor leveling, I generally used snakeskins for matching armor and a mix of snakes and L11 monos for non-match to snakes. L11 monos are much quicker, but more expensive for leveling. For level 70 armor, I jumped into fusing basics for 50EP armor a bit too soon, but they sure do level armor quickly. Not quite as quick as they drain your gold reserve though. :/

If my math is right, and with a goal to minimize gold use, I should have switched from snakes to 50EP when my water/earth armor was lvl 60 or any other armor was lvl 48.
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

For me, I do it based on what I'm farming.

For now I'm farming AA mats so I do main, water, and air wearin cloud on sunken normal.

Main can go three times. Water and air twice each.

Spirit wears notus and can go once (only level 35) on normal.

Earth wears Crius and can go through once on normal.

Fire wears pyro and I go through normal zephyr stage once.

That takes me to over half a level each time.

If I'm not farming and just leveling, ill usually do epic and mighty on haunted citadel.
    Wear swamp on main, water, and earth on epic and then fire wearing hydra on normal or mighty.

And then air and fire farm elsewhere or if your armor is strong enough stay with normal.

Generally about half as well.

Using friends to power level is only worthwhile if you don't need them for boss kills.
    Sir William

Level 200+
    Member of Rainbow Ponies

Quote Originally Posted by Sir William View Post
    Using friends to power level is only worthwhile if you don't need them for boss kills.
    That's very true. I was describing my quick push to lvl 100 which is when I stopped caring about knight level and started going for lvl 43 boss armor and beyond. Now all my friends get tasked to help me beat up the dirty troll king. =P
    NOTICE: The Legends is now free to play! Old friends look us up!

IGN: Legends Brutal - Level 156 - Started July 2013
    Guild: The Legends - Level 75 - Android - 11 wars, 9 top-tens!
    Maxed Epic: Blaze, Chromatic, Devoted, Kerstman, Mael, Majesty, Necro
    Maxed Legendary: Bear+, Dragon Aegis+, Feather+, Glacius+, Soul Rmt+
    Maxed Other: Dark Prince+, Infernal+, Shaman+

Sorry, but whats the incentive to push to level 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfgangs246 View Post
    Sorry, but whats the incentive to push to level 100?
    For capped attack / defense / HP stats, and uncapped friends.

I would suggest farming for enhancement armors instead of purposely leveling up. The levels will come naturally with farming.

Quick note

Quote Originally Posted by iH8t2lose2 View Post
    Level 85
    Earth knight- Misty Marsh normal
    Spirit knight- Misty Marsh normal
    Main knight- Haunted Citadel with whatever other knights have the most health, normal.
    I did a quick comparison since I was farming misty marsh too, normal and mighty have basically the same atk stats and mighty gives about 7% more exp. assuming you can handle the minor damage increase (~20 more damage over the course of the level on my armors) the bonus exp is worth running mighty instead of normal.

I'm level 93, I usually will take 3 knights and do Haunted Citadel on Valor with maxed AA+, HH+, and SS+. Then, I take my other 2 knights and my main character into Haunted Citadel Epic.

If I have work soon though, I'll run everyone through Epic Ruins to stockpile snakeskins so I can craft them without playing much.

Also, whenever I get near a level up, I'll go hit up Kingdom of Darkness Epic (using friends for the Epic Boss, but if I have a spare I'll throw him in there, still need a level up though to clear it without waiting 3 hours to heal).
    WBC-MYC-YZM
    Level 97
    Commander in the MaJestic Alliance

Big 4+ Maxed
    Swamp Shaman + (70/70)
    Infernal Lord+ (50/70)

Hey, Sir! So.. What possible reason would you have to be farming AA materials at lvl 170? Is there a bigger plan to this other than crafting it for the EP?
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Lady update that nonsense
    Dstockz lvl 100+ Android
    Guild: Majestic level 75 android guild! Number 1 in the first major android GW!
    Armors: Moonbeast+, Forgestone+, Tectonic, Aegis of the Dragon, Bkal+, All dragon armors+, and many more maxed.

Please contact myself "Dstocks", vader711, or -solo- on line messenger for any inquiries on joining.

It's a lot more bearable than farming snakes. I either get AA or beard hairs. I'm working on combustion, notus, and eurus so AA and pirate help with all 3.

3 typhoon gems or 2 hairs is better to me than 2 snakes or 2 stones.
    Sir William

Level 200+
    Member of Rainbow Ponies

Fair enough. Thanks!
    CasuaLady
    Casually Majestic - Lvl 163
    Lady - Lvl 1000 - RETIRED!

Armors Data

Use two knights on epic stage kingdom of darkness (BKal+, Phyrus +) then use three knights on the same area (Boreas+, Phyrus+, Hydra hunter+ or Moontide) this leaves me one knight with full health which I use for guild quest "special attack challenge) repeat process 3times=1level up and lots of mats for any armor

I farm usually snakeskins in a trance-like state on epic skeleton tomb. Here i bring my main, my spirit, and my earth knights switching assassin shroud. I can do two straight hours of farming. Usually i use the other three knights on some levels of kingdom of darkness or to farm to craft some big fours for fusing or as little fusion boosters.
    When i want to level up fast( but i dont see the sense, almost for now) i do the prince stage, using main in assassin, follower in clayplate and follower in swamp shaman that nearly never attack.