Tribute to a great warrior - Sh@dow - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tribute to a great warrior - Sh@dow

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    I haven't been on the forum during the war and found out from my fellow Crows about Sh@dow's passing. I hope his guildmates rest easy knowing their friends body is now at peace and his mind is free and surely thinking of you in your last war. Rest in peace Sh@dow.

Gree, would it be too much for you to pay tribute to Sh@dow with a top prize unit in an upcoming LTQ. Perhaps an entire LTQ dedicated to him much like you did for FUN....only for a much better cause.

LTQ: The Immortal Sh@dow.
    Top prize: Sh@dow the RK
    Add a poll for it.
    Waiting for an hour to collect from a level 9 manor when you have enough gold to upgrade it? Wait, and you will never get it upgraded.
    Ally Code: 243347166
    Guild: The Golden Horde

Sh@dow you will be sorely missed. We were blessed to have you fight with us for a few of your last wars. It was a pleasure to have met you and to have fought by your side. You were a great mentor and a great friend to us all. As a tribute to you we changed our names to Sh@dow during this war. Inspired and guided by your warrior spirit we were glorious on the battlefield. I know you would have smiled. We dedicate our Third place to you. TRK

Here's to wishing Sh@dow the greatest pleasures that the journey beyond this world have to offer. Our thoughts are with his real family and the KA family.
    -Band of Barbarians-

Post Count
    Shadow, your road has been long but not long enough, there were hills and turns you challenged and won, thats who you were ! always moving and pushing to get there, although you are now gone may the road your travelling be filled with warmth and sunshine ! take the easy path now and rest in peace, God Bless
    Ratma2001

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    RIP SH@dow even though I never knew you and Gree should make an ltq dedicated to him where he will be the final unit.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It was so wonderful to see so many people change their names today in honor of Sh@dow. It shows Sh@dow's true impact on the game and its players. KA isn't just a war game, but a game of friendship as well.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by zach123 View Post
    RIP SH@dow even though I never knew you and Gree should make an ltq dedicated to him where he will be the final unit.
    Yes, and everyone is capable to get da unit, so everyone can forever remember him.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

RIP.

Condolences to the RK family

Post Count
    On behalf of Domination, we would like to extend our condolences to RK, friends, relatives and more importantly, his real life family. Rest in peace Sh@dow.

I will leave my signature as such:

----------------------
    2013 : In Memory of Sh@dow; forever a member of Royal Knights.

Lurker
    Post Count

Will miss Sh@dow

We battled together when we were both in TRK. You helped many people in TRK including my self play and enjoy the game better. Not only did Sh@dow have skill he also had class and will be missed by all that knew him. A reward or several rewards in his honor should be the least that GREE should do.

Respect

RIP and while I do not know you, the many kind words are attestation of who you are. The idea of naming rewards / events is a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad bob View Post
    We battled together when we were both in TRK. You helped many people in TRK including my self play and enjoy the game better. Not only did Sh@dow have skill he also had class and will be missed by all that knew him. A reward or several rewards in his honor should be the least that GREE should do.

Post Count
    To bump this thread so others can give proper respect to a good man!
    [FK] TITAN

Post Count
    I second The Good Doctor's suggestion for an LTQ and/or top prize for Sh@dow.
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    R.I.P. Sh@dow your be missed.

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    Condolences to Sh@dow's KA family, and his RL family. RIP