Goodbye forum and goodbye game! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Goodbye forum and goodbye game!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    i understand the reasons you are leaving and emphisise with you that most of us (FUN Excluded) are in the same boat,
    Ratma2001
    Sad part is FUN doesn't want this happening more than us leasers do. I do not get why GREE can't figure out that people do not want to play a game that they can not keep up in. Sorry to get in politics and Econ here, but in the USA we know a monopoly is not good for anyone, so we break them up. FUN needs to be broken up for the game to continue, or it will be the death of the game (once again this not FUN's fault, but GREE's design, and greed). Breaking up monopolies cause people to try to compete again, and makes more money for GREE. Right now the way it stands if FUN quits the game ends because GREE has not invested in everyone else.

I have been in a Top3 guild, and I am still no where near them (sadly about 1/2 in stats to them), part of the bonus program, etc... and still lose ground every day...how does anyone play with satisfaction? What GREE doesn't understand is that those of us still playing only do so for the social side that WE have created not them... The question is how long are we going to keep "paying/buying" or friends before we quit.

GREE we have been trying to explain to you this for a long time now. We hoped you would listen and wake up, but you just keep going in the wrong direction... Crap after writing this even I am starting to think I should quit if I have a brain in my head.... Wow GREE you really do suck!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    In total agreement with you. Unfortunately it's human nature for similar types of people to come together and the biggest spenders in these games (because CC and MW have almost exactly the same problem) are no different. If FUN was broken up today it would simply coalesce again, either with the same people or another coming together of top 3 or top 10 players.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    Best of luck to you CC. It was good to have you on the forums.

Post Count
    Sorry to see you go CC, Kruppe has enjoyed your posts and contribution to the forum's success. As for the game the explosion in unit stats, lack of cleverness/decision paths, and the need for brute strength in all quests makes it a hard one for others to fully partake or catch up. all the best

Mickaleus

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Take it easy out there CC.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    And another long term player left the field....

I wish you the best CC !
    The game ask indeed a lot of time from us. In the long run, probably more than we can give..

RL is of course the most important thing in life!
    RL sucks. So does Clash of Clans.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    RL sucks. So does Clash of Clans.
    RL is ok,
    but
    Clash of clans I got bored within 2 weeks. War of Nations same story....

Post Count
    One of our best players just quit the game as well. There is just too much to keep up with if you want to progressing. The quests are getting harder to complete and if you nip behind in one event you are at a big disadvantage for the next and wars. So you begin to start wondering why the heck you log in every day. The big guns will keep funding greed and while that is the case, do not expect anything to change, and more middle of the road players will leave.

Consistent Contributor Jerusalem's Avatar
    Post Count
    This game is on the decline.

Too many wild swings in game play, bugs, and horrendous customer support will mark the eventual death of the game.
    Dragon Warriors | Fun in Black
    [

Steady Scribe Murderer of Bunnies's Avatar
    Post Count
    Good Luck CC, I might be right behind you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerusalem View Post
    This game is on the decline.

Too many wild swings in game play, bugs, and horrendous customer support will mark the eventual death of the game.
    You might feel this way personally, but you'd be wrong. MQ is still "going" & Gree has been trying to let it die for a long time now. Hell, its probably still stupid profitable & they havent had a gem sale in months. Trust me, KA is not on the decline at all. Raid Bosses alone proves this; soon coming to CC/MW.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Aw, crap, man, really? Don't go! We all hit a point where we think it's not worth it but then most of us find our happy place in the game again by shifting a few priorities or spending habits or something. Of switching guilds though for me it's the opposite - my guild is the only reason I stayed when my KA interest waned, but I know that for a lot of people, finding that right guild, even if it takes some time, is what makes the difference. Stick with it through the rough patches, pal, give it a little more time.
    I agree with Zenobia, just take a big break bro like Ratma2001 did before. This game is okey & FUN, but the most important thing is Guild Friendship is priceless.. Take care bro & have fun in RL & hopefully we will see you soon here...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It was tough losing him in the middle of the war!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    DAMN CC..... you and DRJ leaving!? Both great players and very helpful active forum members.
    You should come back for one more war so we can battle together. haha. Would have liked to battle with a like minded strategic player. Our avatars level/stats are nearly identical. Well a couple of weeks ago they were. Don't know about now. Good luck in RL bud. I will be following you soon. These f'n gree bugs are killing me. EVERY EVENT! it's unbelievable....