No Respect for Robbery

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Respect for Robbery

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down No Respect for Robbery

I couldn't be bothered to drag up the old posts on this issue, and would probably get banned for bringing back old topics if I did, but has anyone been experiencing "missing respect" during robberies again in this PvP tournament?

I haven't been paying close attention to all of the robbery results windows, but I have noticed and captured screenshots twice today in which I earned no respect from robbery wins. This seem impossible, as I have a +7 respect from robbery modifier total. Normally, the least I would earn is 8 RP.

Lame.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I've had the same thing happen to me a few times before this pvp tournament. Annoying to say the least.

EDIT: although not as annoying as my constant 4 pvp points for attacking rivals
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Banned
    Post Count
    That RPG Crate looks sic! How'd you get it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not quite sure. I believe a collect 10 way back in the day was to collect and open rpg crates and it just somehow ended up in my inventory
    Proud owner of the rpg crate

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Back hand emus View Post
    Not quite sure. I believe a collect 10 way back in the day was to collect and open rpg crates and it just somehow ended up in my inventory
    True. You get extra brownie points for the rockets!

"The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure that you only got the extra brownie points if you had 10 rockets

Banned
    Post Count
    Anyone see the -1 bricks... Or just a "-1" where the brick would be? That's my favorite, successfully attacking an opponent and -1 HA "We're taking something from you! We're not sure what it is yet but it's ours!", Yours Truly, GREE.

Banned
    Post Count

Thumbs down Fix the bug!

Still happening in version 3.8.2

Issue is not exclusive to the account in the original post. The account shown here has a +2 robbery respect mod. Both have been submitted as tickets to support with no resolution.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Oh know. What will you without precious RP??? Oh yeah, all the RP weapons are useless now thanks to stats inflation.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They don't give players any respect, no matter what. That they don't give respect points is probably not the main issue.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    Defense buildings will help guard you against robberies and attacks, but is not necessary till further along in the game. Focus on items to defend yourself from the start.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lousiasotos View Post
    Defense buildings will help guard you against robberies and attacks, but is not necessary till further along in the game. Focus on items to defend yourself from the start.
    New here???? Dippy this one is yours lol ill start it off buy henchman :-)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    No

Characters
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Respect is worthless yes but identifying a modifier that isn't functioning is not. It should be reported and fixed. Hopefully GREE takes it a step further and makes sure the same glitch is not occurring on other modifiers.

They need to start identifying this stuff before players do. What are we going experience on Friday now that we know IP can be hacked and they just handed out a pile of 1% IP mods?
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Here is a thread from April that includes discussion of the 0 RP glitch. It certainly wasn't the first.

Obviously 6 months is nowhere near long enough to fix a broken modifier, and it's unrealistic to expect some sort of super-speedy service. The lesson: aim for mods that you think will improve your game in 6 months time, if you're lucky they'll be working by then.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885