To all members of Sol Invictus who were booted.... - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: To all members of Sol Invictus who were booted....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    nazi's
    ^^^ It's Nazis not Nazi's.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    I think the apostrophe was meant as a possessive... The nazi's gramspell mistakes

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    please, keep 'em coming

Quote Originally Posted by TigrisCauda View Post
    I think the apostrophe was meant as a possessive... The nazi's gramspell mistakes
    +1

Lurker
    Post Count
    Chuyên bán tôn PU, tôn 3 lớp 2 mặt, tôn 2 lớp 1 mặt, vách ngăn, mái tôn, thi công mái tôn, hãy đến dvn.vn để có giá tốt nhất. Gọi cho chúng tôi ngay khi bạn muốn mua sản phẩm mái tôn.

Phụ trách kinh doanh: 0976248292 Mrs Thủy

Post Count
    I lol'd.

#smug
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    the best part of this thread was reading all of the gramspell nazi's gramspell mistakes
    Or he was saying the amusing part of the thread was the "gramspell mistakes" of that one singular "gramspell nazi", whoever he is.

Lurker
    Post Count

Wink How sol invictus was really born!

Guys I want to apologise for my poor grammar in advance lol and for going off subject. I have some news that kinda looks like sol invictus was victim of karma as the syn was aquired through deceipt and lies. I have checked with a few sources and heres what I found out. Grab your popcorn! The leader of sol invictus talked his way into the leadership position in the 2nd team and miraculously the next day all members bar a select minority got booted and all the senior sopranos bar the leader left to be in the syn that was freshly acquired. Surely no coincidence. Sounds suspect to me and would love to hear from some other ex sopranos aswell as si. Im not saying they deserved it at all as two wrongs dont make a right but this time it looks like karma has caught them up. I also asked if they openly cheated but was told it must of been on private messaging.

Lurker
    Post Count
    GREED support hackers and most of them are in top 10 teams. I've never hacked or use a glitch and we got hacked instead of kicked by Gree and if we where hackers we are in top 10 and not top 25.

Sol Invictus will be back and if Gree dont fix this **** fast i quit. Don't want to spend real money on a non profit game to get screwed. And i hope gree will fix this in game security fast and go after those hackers for once instead of give them a free pass.

Lurker
    Post Count

Contemptuous Verbage from Retarded Juveniles !!!

Its interesting to note that all of the brave new members of this forum aren't prepared to come out and give their names.

Create a new account and throw some crap in the hope that it might stick!

Won't work.....retribution is coming..... hear ME now

Gree just hit the office.......its good to talk

Lurker
    Post Count

liar liar pantys on fire!

Quote Originally Posted by SI Invictus View Post
    Its interesting to note that all of the brave new members of this forum aren't prepared to come out and give their names.

Create a new account and throw some crap in the hope that it might stick!

Won't work.....retribution is coming..... hear ME now

Gree just hit the office.......its good to talk
    I think I must of hit a nerve roflmao. I as a legitimate leader of a syn that has two of your ex members that were personally booted and want to speak out without giving our syn a bad name. I can tell you im a legit member of this forum but dont want people thinking im sticking up for whoever hacked ypur account. I only think its fair that people know that your no angel. Im also curious about the retribution lol. I think you meant you have gree in ypur orifice lmao. I also might add I went out of my way to clarify that is indeed what happened before posting, I dont believe in slandering the names of innocent people. I do however know who i believe as they told me what happened upon joining our syn along time before this bs. So i think that you my friend is a big fat liar! Please tell us how exactly you acquired this syn please? And how long did everybody last before you booted them? May be hard for you but please be honest.

I think we've all had enough hatorade to drink, at this point in the thread.