To all members of Sol Invictus who were booted.... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: To all members of Sol Invictus who were booted....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    well what do you expect from a team that sucks balls?

Banned
    Post Count
    It is hard to consider putting your IPhone in "Airplane Mode" a form of cheating or even a violation of TOS. I'd really like to see GREE explain that one to Apple.

Dear Apple, this user that has spent a lot of money on this APP has now been banned from playing the APP because he violated the Terms of Service by putting his phone into "Airplane Mode" .

Steve Jobs would come back from the grave and kick GREE's but if they tried to pull off that one.

-Triga

Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Don't be surprised. A lot of players glitch like this.
    FC have taken in T. rex and he has a long history of cheating and glitching.
    So even the number 1 team accept cheats into there syn now..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Triga Treat View Post
    It is hard to consider putting your IPhone in "Airplane Mode" a form of cheating or even a violation of TOS. I'd really like to see GREE explain that one to Apple.

Dear Apple, this user that has spent a lot of money on this APP has now been banned from playing the APP because he violated the Terms of Service by putting his phone into "Airplane Mode" .

Steve Jobs would come back from the grave and kick GREE's but if they tried to pull off that one.

-Triga
    Its not about how its done. It's the fact that it is a glitch that was being exposed and discussed. That in its self is against the TOS. Shocked? Don't be. Seems you didn't read or understand them anyway so how can you be held to the same expectations as someone that did? You are probably that special person that's allowed to do or say what you want because you don't read or understand...I've got a contract here, care to sign it for me? Don't worry about reading it, all it says is that I promise to clean your shoes for you daily...trust me
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok so deliberately glitching isn't cheating. At least we know your view on cheats now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Ok so deliberately glitching isn't cheating. At least we know your view on cheats now.
    Hopefully that wasn't directed at me.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one

Banned
    Post Count
    No was aimed at Triga. And also the teams that think accepting cheaters is acceptable.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ok. So your saying the TOS violation wasn't putting your phone in "Airplane Mode", but discussing putting your phone into "Airplane Mode" in a chat?

Hmmm.. TOS sounds a bit like the first rule of fight club.

This thing sounds a lot more like an Easter egg than a glitch.

I heard if you hit Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start then your Crime City account will have infinite lives!

-Triga

Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    Its not about how its done. It's the fact that it is a glitch that was being exposed and discussed. That in its self is against the TOS. Shocked? Don't be. Seems you didn't read or understand them anyway so how can you be held to the same expectations as someone that did? You are probably that special person that's allowed to do or say what you want because you don't read or understand...I've got a contract here, care to sign it for me? Don't worry about reading it, all it says is that I promise to clean your shoes for you daily...trust me

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb Say huh?

Cheating is cheating! No matter how you look at it. Restoring your energy before the time it was suppose to be restored is cheating. What point did everyone miss in this chat. The leader clearly stated "Completely untrue Sol Invictus was formed because the members of the original syndicate were sick of the lowlife ways of their leader. We are completely ---->legitimate<---- and just play hard and have fun". Which were flat out lies, because if that's playing this game at a legitimate pace then I have been playing this game wrong this whole time. Spending large amounts of cash on gold just to maintain higher stats in the game. It's wrong, play the game fair or don't play at all!

Post Count
    No was aimed at Triga. And also the teams that think accepting cheaters is acceptable.
    Don't bother arguing with him, I'm pretty sure it's just an elaborate troll. That or he's way dumber than I'm giving him credit for.

Take a look through his posting history:
    Anyone know if the Android "time jump" hack on the Park Trafficking LTQ has been fixed?
    Or can we still use it to get all the items and prizes without spending any Gold?

-Triga
    What happens when your syndicate leader gets banned for cheating?

Does the syndicate get dissolved?
    Does another officer become the leader?
    Do the officers need to contact GREE to fix it?

Thanks
    Triga
    (The most you've ever donated to your syndicate):
    The most was $74,000,000,000 when starting a new syndicate.

-Triga
    In all fairness, I didn't start this thread and there were no qualifications on how the money was earned.

-Triga
    Add me, 812 688 567 . I'm not sure I want to join PFJ at the moment, but we can be mafia buddies.

I don't think you can get banned on the forum unless you actually admit to cheating, cheat, or violate TOS somehow.

-Triga
    The 25% bonus does not stack. You only get this bonus 1 time. Also, Gree has a mechanism where you are not credited for the 2nd gun, but if you earn 3 guns it will show up as a 2nd. I don't know what happens if a 4th or 5th is earned.

-Triga

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    well what do you expect from a team that sucks balls?
    Ha ha ha!!! I guess they had to cheat for "success". It didn't work well for them as you see gree shut them down so fast.

Banned
    Post Count
    Brewski,

Most of us don't see it that way. I think this is much more like waiting 26 minutes in the boss event so that you can hit the boss twice instead of once.

CrimeCity is full of little "easter eggs" like this. If you beat a certain character on a certain map X times in a row, then your energy comes back really fast. If GREE doesn't want people to do this then they should remove the "easter eggs" . Until they do this, most of us feel completely justified in using these methods.

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are some real cheaters out there and they should be stopped. Anyone rooting their phone and manually changing the doomsday frag count to 700 is a cheater and shouldn't be playing. Also, anyone hijacking someone else's account and booting the entire syndicate is a cheater and shouldn't be playing.

-Triga

Quote Originally Posted by The brewski View Post
    Cheating is cheating! No matter how you look at it. Restoring your energy before the time it was suppose to be restored is cheating. What point did everyone miss in this chat. The leader clearly stated "Completely untrue Sol Invictus was formed because the members of the original syndicate were sick of the lowlife ways of their leader. We are completely ---->legitimate<---- and just play hard and have fun". Which were flat out lies, because if that's playing this game at a legitimate pace then I have been playing this game wrong this whole time. Spending large amounts of cash on gold just to maintain higher stats in the game. It's wrong, play the game fair or don't play at all!

Banned
    Post Count
    On the Boss... that is not a cheat it's called strategy ha ha ha. Nice try though, pal!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Brewski,

Most of us don't see it that way. I think this is much more like waiting 26 minutes in the boss event so that you can hit the boss twice instead of once.

CrimeCity is full of little "easter eggs" like this. If you beat a certain character on a certain map X times in a row, then your energy comes back really fast. If GREE doesn't want people to do this then they should remove the "easter eggs" . Until they do this, most of us feel completely justified in using these methods.

Don't get me wrong. I believe there are some real cheaters out there and they should be stopped. Anyone rooting their phone and manually changing the doomsday frag count to 700 is a cheater and shouldn't be playing. Also, anyone hijacking someone else's account and booting the entire syndicate is a cheater and shouldn't be playing.

-Triga
    I find it rather disturbing that you still don't see this as a violation. You clearly state that you feel it's your right to exploit glitches. In the agreement to play crime city, you agreed to NOT exploit glitches to benefit you or any other player. You also had to agree to the TOS to have an account here. On that specific TOS, you agreed to not discuss exploiting glitches. However, you clearly state that you feel it's your right to exploit that specific glitch along with any others you may know about.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Banned
    Post Count
    How is using an "Easter egg" not a strategy?

-Triga

Quote Originally Posted by The brewski View Post
    On the Boss... that is not a cheat it's called strategy ha ha ha. Nice try though, pal!

Banned
    Post Count
    I read the GREE TOS. I don't believe that putting my phone in "Airplane Mode" or finding any other "Easter eggs" left by GREE employees is a violation of the TOS.

-Triga

Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    I find it rather disturbing that you still don't see this as a violation. You clearly state that you feel it's your right to exploit glitches. In the agreement to play crime city, you agreed to NOT exploit glitches to benefit you or any other player. You also had to agree to the TOS to have an account here. On that specific TOS, you agreed to not discuss exploiting glitches. However, you clearly state that you feel it's your right to exploit that specific glitch along with any others you may know about.

Quote Originally Posted by GREE TOS View Post
    •You further agree not to: ◦interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service,
    ◦interfere with, disrupt or circumvent any feature of the Service that creates security or restricts or enforces limitations on use of or access to the Service,
    ◦be out of compliance with any requirements or policies of networks connected to the Service,
    ◦use the Service to violate any applicable law, whether intentionally or unintentionally,
    ◦use the Service to harm minors (or any other individual) in any way or to reveal any personal information about another individual,
    ◦defraud Funzio or any other person or entity or engage in any "pyramid scheme" or similar activity,
    ◦impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your relationship to or affiliation with a person or entity,
    ◦use the Service to post or otherwise distribute any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously, or otherwise objectionable or offensive,
    ◦create any Account by automated means or false pretenses or use any other user’s Account for any purpose, including to circumvent a suspension or ban, and/or
    ◦use or distribute cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third party software designed to modify any user’s experience with the Service.